New Cold Weather Product. BelowZero Cold Sticks

BelowZero

Nov 11, 2012
There is a brand new product available for cold weather running and cycling. It is a cold and wind blocker in a .5 ounce stick form. With 4 all-natural ingredients, it is the best cold and wind blocker on the planet. Please check out the website www.belowzero.us. Shawn

BelowZero said:
There is a brand new product available for cold weather running and cycling.  It is a cold and wind blocker in a .5 ounce stick form.  With 4 all-natural ingredients, it is the best cold and wind blocker on the planet.  Please check out the website  www.belowzero.us.  Shawn
Hey, Shawn! Do you know what a spammer is? More importantly, do you know of what value the word of spammer is? That's right: the answer is the value is absolutely nothing. That says everything anyone needs to know about you, Shawn.

I apologize to alienator. I was not trying to offend anyone or flood anyone's email. I was just letting everyone know about my new company. Sorry to trouble you sir.

Well, your Product Website stinks! Doesn't tell us too much about the product. I have to guess that it's a cream that you apply to your skin. I wonder how hard it is to wash off. Plus I'd rather wear a balaclava or something to cover my face when I bike in the cold, I don't want a skin cream to do that.

Hi,
Thank you for your input as we continually strive to improve our website and communications with our customers. BelowZero is an all-natural product in a large lip balm tube with 4 ingredients which hydrates the skin to prevent wind chapping and protect from the cold. It washes off with soap and water. I encourage you to try it as I believe you will be extremely impressed.
On a side note, I see in your photo you have a Cervelo Soloist. I have ridden Cervelos for years and love them. My most recent build is a Cervelo SLC-SL. They are fantastic bikes. I hope you enjoy yours as well.
Thanks again,
Shawn