Not removed

tommy, you better go see your "clinical psychologist" some more. See if he can cure your compulsive desire to fabricate unbelievable tall tales.

Still laughing that YOU got hacked EIGHT TIMES and are telling folks that have never been hacked all about cyber security! LMFAO! What an idiot!

Tom we are WAAAAAAYYYYY off subject on this thread, congratulations you can now add hijacker to the list of things you do.

I didn't know you needed to go into FULL details about computers, I thought you were a engineer/scientist and didn't need your hand held, I should have known better, sorry for not knowing better; but you asked about anti virus and I answered that question, and the site you referred to states that Windows Defender is great for that. I have a browser extensions that protects me on various other levels; and since OS 8 there was smart screen which has carried on into OS10 howbeit improved from 8; I also use Malwarebytes because that is the best of any even the paid versions, as well as a sandbox which neither of your sites bothered to mention, and in case I have to for some side work I do I can scatter my whereabouts to all over the globe in addition to using a secure search engine to portal with. But all that scattering and secure search engine **** you don't need, all you need is Defender and Malwarebytes; I happen to like Defender because it's light on resource usage as is Malwarebytes so my system operates more efficiently, and so far never a problem. If you download lots of stuff including even documents off the internet on sites you're not sure about use a sandboxie and download into it, but be forewarned, once you close the sandboxie your download is gone, but it does allow you to see, ie test, that it's safe and if it is you can download it again outside of the sandboxie.

PLEASE NOTE: There isn't ONE anti virus or malware detector that can stop all problems, no matter how much you paid for it, even the best get stuff past them, usually that stuff is a new variant that hasn't been addressed with the latest updates. This is why I use the free version because the free versions get the same updates like the others do but sometimes a bit later, ie, instead of within hours of an attack (depending on how fast the employees can figure out how to kill it) it could take up to 24 hours with a free one, but Defender is different from other free ones since MS operates it, they find out stuff very fast just like the paid ones do and can kill fast as well. Also keep in mind that most people get attacked going into sites they have no clue about, and wham, but Defender locks those sites out anyways.

If you have questions about what Sandboxie is then read this: https://www.sandboxie.com/FrequentlyAskedQuestions so I don't have to keep pounding the keyboard answering questions that are already answered.

There is also a program called CCleaner that websites mention a lot, this can delete a lot of bad stuff left resident in your computer, but I suggest with your limited abilities to operate a computer is to avoid using that because if you don't know what you're doing, and it appears that you don't, you can goober up your computer really badly by deleting something you shouldn't have then it's back to the shop you go with cash in your hands.

NEVER NEVER clean your registry, your system will handle that stuff automatically, and registry cleaners have been known on occasion to completely goober a computer up so bad that the only option is to wipe the hard drive and reinstall the OS, which means you lose everything if you haven't backed the computer up. I haven't clean my registry in 5 years since I got my computer...but my hard drive did fail due to a mechanical issue about a month ago which effectively cleaned my registry! LOL!!!

Last edited:
Life is short. Take my advise, let it all go and go get knee deep in something fun and or satisfying.

Froze, here is my first product whose electronics was completely designed by me and I also wrote the program when the original programmer couldn't get it to work and I also wrote the RTOS.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Perkin-Elm...m=163276237068&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

Tell me, does seven axis of robotic motion count as a robot with you. Oh wait - I know your answer - "Liar".

Now as Huskey asks - So long and thanks for all the fish.

tommy I didn't say I built robots, I said I had a friend that did, get that straight. So to ask me about 7 axis vs 1000 axis, I simply don't know, so all I can go by is the internet, according to this site that yes a 7 axis system is a robot: https://www.machinedesign.com/motion-control/ob7-new-7-axis-cobot-block just as 6 axis is too: https://www.robots.com/faq/what-are-six-axis-robots So I'm not sure what your point is.

As far as that device on Ebay, you still didn't prove you had a hand in the project. So here's something I created from the ground up: https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-STEP-POR...=item1a64123ac3:g:3lAAAMXQjUNR2wDq:rk:13:pf:0

If anyone going by the name of tommy says 'he' invented this...he's a liar!

upload_2018-11-16_5-52-40.jpeg

Removed...Not Removed...not even tommy knows WTH his feeble brain is doing!

What? You're not going to just make up some ********, like tommy?!?!

LMFAO!

OK. Now I have to post my latest invention!

LOL!!!!! You liked that invention of mine huh? You can't prove I didn't make it! I made it dog gone it, along with a bunch of other stuff I can't prove I made, but I made them, take my word for it.

Just yesterday I got SIX!...count 'em, SIX! job offers from Commiefornia!

They want me to come out there and invent the 11-axis robotic bike lane marker painting machine!

The best offer was only for $1,400,000 though. And no way would I live in the same state as tommy for anything less than $1,400,000,000.

I told them I couldn't accept as I was too busy taking my 'puter to the "Computer Repairman" to get a virus removed.

And after that I had to type up my 14-page resume that didn't even include my hobbies, experiments with sex dolls and membership in a yacht club. Yeah, I sailed a Sunfish, professionally and competitively in the local regatta!

And right after that I have many lies to make up and get posted on some secret internet cycling forum.

Wait 'til the fellas see my "climbing bike" with the 'pregnant woman' riser stem! They'll love it! Sure, I'm in the 'Sit Up And Beg' squirrel riding posture, but hey! I'm a squirrel anyway and so aero with my 600 Watts for an hour and with my tubeless Vittoria Speedometer tires (now with Graphene 4 molecules thick for added protection! LMFAO!) that last forever and wear like iron that even my huge belly is faster than everyone else out there!

Next, I think I'll tell everyone that Titanium can't be hydroformed and despite the world reviewing a bike I never owned as on the flimsy side I will convince folks it was overly stiff with my logic and back it all up with documented proof!

My god, that's hysterical.

My first version of that dental microscope I had put in 1,000,000 lux light so dentist could see better, but the next thing I knew there was class action lawsuit against my product because the light made patients teeth get way to white and burned the roof of their mouths, their gums and their tongues, so I took it down to 80,000 lux. All that hassle because PETA wouldn't let us first test it on animals, so we had to test on humans...damn California and damn PETA; they should create a new division of PETA and call it PEPA ...People for the Ethical Treatment of People, then nothing could be tested.

My god, that's hysterical.

My first version of that dental microscope I had put in 1,000,000 lux light so dentist could see better, but the next thing I knew there was class action lawsuit against my product because the light made patients teeth get way to white and burned the roof of their mouths, their gums and their tongues, so I took it down to 80,000 lux. All that hassle because PETA wouldn't let us first test it on animals, so we had to test on humans...damn California and damn PETA; they should create a new division of PETA and call it PEPA ...People for the Ethical Treatment of People, then nothing could be tested.
While the Pro/Pette was designed by me the later version was the Pro/Group. The Pro/Group was so good that they are all still in use despite this being in the mid-80s. But there was something bothering me about these instruments since my memory had me remembering something pretty much different - then looking through my resume I found it - I was picked up by Tecan to design another micro-titration device on a much larger scale.
https://lifesciences.tecan.com/products/liquid_handling_and_automation/freedom_evo_series

This was so effective that even the prototype machine was sold and is still in service.

Now I get the comedy show of you and Pansy playing with yourselves.

...and right after I patented Cold Fusion, Cold Beer and the Hot Dog my contract was picked up by the Sheshul Forces.

There, I designed The Lie.

Actually, it was The Full-Auto, Rapid Fire, 155 MM Pathological Lie round.

I learned to launch The Lie 5,000 miles from San Francisco Treat into downtown Delaware. Where ever that is. Well, actually, it has a range of only 2,500 Nautical Miles (those are scientific miles that can only be covered in a Sunfish yacht), but hey...it's a Lie! So I can lie about The Lie!

Then I got 6...or was it 8?...job offers from the smoldering remains of Delaware...or was it Idaho? Anyway, I had to turn them all down. I learned there are no bike lanes in Delaware. And there's no Graphene there to mix with my booze so that was a hard no from me.

So i went on to drop out of high school next and pursue a career designing sex dolls. Even then I was getting really good at screwing...screwing **** up, that is. The illegal alien cleaning lady fired my dumb ass for putting the holes in the wrong places on the dolls.

Soon after, I was teaching myself differential equations and working as a parking lot attendant in San Berdoo when I was discovered by a big time Hollyweird producer. He hired me to wax his Bentley and it was there I learned the valuable 'Wax on! Wax Off! tactics that enabled me to permanently disable 6 men!

Soon after that I got on as a 'Computer Repairman', having learned all about viruses by finally becoming talented enough to catch a cold.

37 jobs later I was finally qualified to go on the internet and lie like a rug while making an even bigger ass out of myself.

yes, I'm tommy the magnificent! Fear me! Hear me roar...and lie! Watch me melt down power meter after power meter! Oh wait...I don't have one of those since I blew my last million dollars on some Graphene tires and a two-fiddy pair of Chicom Yoeleo's.

Holy ****ing ****, Froze!!!

Go read the latest manifesto from Looney Tunes tommy on his moronic 'real rides' thread! His eggs got scrambled again!

While his fat ass is getting even fatter by not riding and 'real' rides my legs are firing hard for 1-1/2 hours every day I'm not outside! LMFAO! What a dumbass!

Holy ****ing ****, Froze!!!

Go read the latest manifesto from Looney Tunes tommy on his moronic 'real rides' thread! His eggs got scrambled again!

While his fat ass is getting even fatter by not riding and 'real' rides my legs are firing hard for 1-1/2 hours every day I'm not outside! LMFAO! What a dumbass!

My god Campybob, that was the weirdest thing I have ever read on any forum on the internet by a long shot! Read my reply addressed to forum members. I'm not going to bother with this guy, he's too far gone.

Hey there,

I get what you're saying about Tommy's incredible cycling history! It's amazing how he seems to have been a part of so many significant moments in the sport. I'd love to hear more about his experiences and insights.

As for Bell's first bicycle helmet, I'm sure Tommy's feedback was invaluable. Safety is such an important aspect of cycling, and having a helmet that's both safe and comfortable can make all the difference.

Do you have any favorite helmet brands or models that you've tried over the years? I'm always on the lookout for new gear to test out on my rides.

Cheers to celebrating the history and future of cycling! ‍♂️

Ah, the stuff of legends! If Tommy the Lunatic had a hand in designing bike helmets, I'm sure they'd be powered by, I don't know, unicorn magic or something. I can just imagine it now: "The Tommy Toucan Turbine, with its patented 'Lunatic Locks' technology, keeping your brain safe since never!"

But seriously, data-driven design is crucial for performance. I'd love to see some actual studies on how Tommy's input improved helmet safety and aerodynamics. Or maybe we can just trust in the power of his legendary cycling prowess. ‍♂️

It's amazing how cycling legends like Tommy have intersected with key moments in the industry's history, such as Bell's first helmet. I'm curious, what do you think made those early helmets stand out in terms of safety and design? Let's keep the conversation focused on these cycling milestones.