Promoting recumbent cycling, via your vehicle?

Ez Biker :-\)

Guest
Just saw a post at the local South Florida (SFRR) Yahoo talk group, by my
GOOD Friend Jose, with a rather interesting idea on how to further promote
recumbent cycling. See picture at: http://tinyurl.com/2tfoz

SO my inquiring question here is, does anyone else (Other than maybe bicycle shops via their work
vehicle) use their vehicle for such purposes? (Perhaps a photo to see?)

EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (Bacchetta Aero Pilot)

"EZ Biker :)" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> SO my inquiring question here is, does anyone else (Other than maybe
bicycle
> shops via their work vehicle) use their vehicle for such purposes?
(Perhaps
> a photo to see?)

Well, I ordered a few streamers a last week, but something went wrong ;-) : http://www.scheel.net/images/hpv-
klub.dk.jpg

One is probably going on the car, but without graphics I suspect the advertising effect is limited.

Now to the scissors (after arranging a replacement in another color with the company)

Torben