Re: pros use tubular tires, not clinchers. [Now off-topic]

Donald Gillies

Guest
"Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> writes:

>Going to war, defeating the enemy, as defined by the POTUS, they have
>done that well in Iraq. The civilian leadership has then FUBARed it.

Nonsense. The civilian leadership bears no responsibility - all the
responsibility is with POTUS. For him there is only one definition of
success in IRAQ : "Did our fright tactics get the GOP re-elected for
one more term or not??" When the GOP stops getting re-elected as a
majority, we will withdraw, plain and simple. Our actions have been
that barbaric, and I stand by my predictions.

It has been this way since early 2002, when I first noticed that Bush
was making wild and crazy speeches, and many people were falling for
all that bunk ...

- Don Gillies
San Diego, CA

Donald Gillies wrote:
> "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >Going to war, defeating the enemy, as defined by the POTUS, they have
> >done that well in Iraq. The civilian leadership has then FUBARed it.

> Nonsense. The civilian leadership bears no responsibility - all the
> responsibility is with POTUS.

I agree, the buck does stop with him. But he isn't very smart and his
handlers, Rove, Cheney and Rummy have their own agenda they have shoved
down his throat. If others were close at hand for Bush, I think this
whole mess may have been avoided but he did pick them...

Qui si parla Campagnolo wrote:
> Donald Gillies wrote:
> > "Qui si parla Campagnolo" <[email protected]> writes:
> >
> > >Going to war, defeating the enemy, as defined by the POTUS, they have
> > >done that well in Iraq. The civilian leadership has then FUBARed it.

> > Nonsense. The civilian leadership bears no responsibility - all the
> > responsibility is with POTUS.

> I agree, the buck does stop with him. But he isn't very smart and his
> handlers, Rove, Cheney and Rummy have their own agenda they have shoved
> down his throat. If others were close at hand for Bush, I think this
> whole mess may have been avoided but he did pick them...

Yes, a recovered born-again coke addict and never-do-well rich-boy
businessman for a president. It would be funny if it were a movie
instead of real life.