Re: Why do the pros use tubular tire when clinchers are faster?

buckyllama

Guest
One more point. We are assuming that they are using road glue. Might
they be using track glue? Since they don't need to worry about
changing tires is there a need for road glue?

buckyllama wrote:
> One more point. We are assuming that they are using road glue.

Might
> they be using track glue? Since they don't need to worry about
> changing tires is there a need for road glue?

I am quite sure they are using just run of the mill tubie glue from
makers such as Vittoria and Conti..no mysterious things involved,
gluing on tubies so they work well, don't roll is not a black art.