READ: What do you do for Work?

Jackson

Jun 9, 2003
Hey everyone, what do you guys do for work.. Do you work at home, do you work in a bike shop, do you work at Burger King?!

I was wondering when someone would ask.
Well, I own a luxury yacht. Not like the one Eddie Irvine has, not a chance. Most of the time I cruise around following the summer sun, but I'm saving for my trip to Stonehenge to celebrate the summer solstice along with my Wiccan brethren.
So you see, I don't have some fancy-schmancy office job, but hey, at least I'm happy.

You lucky pig Vo2, I work in a small cubicle, 1.5mx1.5m. I start work at 06:15 - 20:00 Monday - Friday and Saturday 07:00 - 15:00. Usually I'm on standby on Sundays. I cycle to work and back because I don't have parking space in the office block.

Damn, and here I am worrying what the weather is going to be like at my next stop over, which will be the Canary Islands, by the way.
Be strong, ewep.

I worked for IBM as a Systems Management Professional up until my layoff and am seriously considering returning to teaching Chemistry, General Science and perhaps French and Health Science at the high school level for President Bush's No Child Left Behind program. I'm also a D.C. but don't care to engage again in running a practice for it's too much a marketing racket.

Well I work for for my brother as a project planner and scheduler. He runs his own project management company and we are currently doing a project for an American company (chemical plant - design and building thereof).

I work as an industrial chemist in an edible fat factory but i'm working on my own business as a personal trainer cause shift work bites !

Just because I go somewhere at 9am, take a lunch break at about 1 or 2 pm and go home at 5:30 am.....doesn't mean I do any work! :D

Originally posted by steve
Just because I go somewhere at 9am, take a lunch break at about 1 or 2 pm and go home at 5:30 am.....doesn't mean I do any work! :D

I'll drink to that!!! :D

Originally posted by steve
Why should I go on the web at home if I can do it for free at work?? :D ;)

Originally posted by Lazy legs
VO, did this maybe have something to do with your reply?

Maybe Jackson is looking for new "clients" :(

Yep.

Oh well, its an interesting thread, maybe we should just bann the guy and keep the thread going? Then maybe VO can tell us what he REALLY does when he's not cycling!

No really, I am on my yacht right now. Wait...let me upload a pic of me and the girls...hang on...

VO, you keep that up and we'll come and sink that yacht of yours.
On second thought we'll just drown you and take the yacht AND the girls!!! LOL

Slosh, slosh, slosh, sh%t it's hard rowing and typing. I might catch up to Vo2 in about 2 months, 3 days and 16 minutes, if I keep this pace. Is it still OK to come and visit Vo2?

I wouldn't mind a visit from you guys, just bring more girls! :D