READ: What do you do for Work?

Hey c'mon dudes, amongst them there is some intelligence. Me!!! :D

probably off the subject now, but i work on a helpdesk/pc support. mostly browsing the net, 'checking' the internet connection.

i need a hobby for when i go to work.

daunce, please check up and give us a list of VO's **** sites. Maybe we can get a special discount there. Just for cyclists VO?

OK OK I confess. I'm the founding member of the official BILF site (Bikes I'd Like to Forget!)
Exclusive photos of bikes I've ridden, but would like to forget. Old bikes, slow bikes, heavy bikes...you name it, I've ridden it! Sign up now and have access to my huge archive! :D

Originally posted by Vo2
OK OK I confess. I'm the founding member of the official BILF site (Bikes I'd Like to Forget!)
Exclusive photos of bikes I've ridden, but would like to forget. Old bikes, slow bikes, heavy bikes...you name it, I've ridden it! Sign up now and have access to my huge archive! :D

Are you saying you have photos of bikes with no tyres on? I like naked bikes :D

cheers

I work and live in the beautiful desert oasis of Las Vegas, NV!!!! Every day is a new adventure out here!!!

I make colored sand for swimming pools (well that's the cool way to say I sling 50 pound bags of sand around all night).....we used to work during the day but the machine kept over heating, and the temp workers would leave at lunch...