Recumbent Tandems

"Jim Kellett" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I'm just starting to browse around for a (hopefully) used 'bent tandem,
> available "on the East coast". Naturally, I'd prefer a really cheap Rans
> Screamer <gr> . .. but, frankly, I'm not sure we're going to get on OR
> just
> how serious the missus is about stoking. The only 'bent tandems I've
> RIDDEN
> are the Screamer, Longwood (I think that's now called a Longbike, right?)
> and a Vision - - - but I'm flexible.
>
> So, anyone out there with one storing dust in his/her garage?
>
> Jim Kellett
> (GRR driver)

It looks like no one here as a dusty 2 fer. Perhaps you should check out
www.recumbents.com or www.bentrideronline.com for their respective bikes
for sale/bikes wanted fora.

harv wrote:

> It looks like no one here as a dusty 2 fer.

Was my message invisible?

"LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:RMtld.110277$cJ3.5042@fed1read06...
> harv wrote:
>
>> It looks like no one here as a dusty 2 fer.

> Was my message invisible?
>
> --
> "Bicycling is a healthy and manly pursuit with much
> to recommend it, and, unlike other foolish crazes,
> it has not died out." -- The Daily Telegraph (1877)

Oops, sorry. Ididn't review the whole thread (but should have). Was more
wondering whey Mr. kellett hasn't popped in with another post or two. Are
you on the east coast Mr. palindrome?

"harv" <harv*don't*send*spam*to me*@spininternet.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> . . .Was more
> wondering whey Mr. kellett hasn't popped in with another post or two. Are
> you on the east coast Mr. palindrome?

<snip>

Yeah, in the northern Shenandoah Valley. The thread included a couple of
useful posts which I'm following up on.
Thanx for the feedback . .

FWIW, I'm a GRR driver (former Infinity and Barcroft owner, too) and been
riding 'bents for about 15 years. Wife has health problems that MAY be
helped by bike riding, but a solo bike ain't gonna cut it. We'll see.

Jim Kellett

> Are you on the east coast Mr. palindrome?

Nope: Las Vegas.

LioNiNoiL_a t_Y a h 0 0_d 0 t_c 0 m wrote:

>> Are you on the east coast Mr. palindrome?

> Nope: Las Vegas.

Still not leaving, I see.

--
Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois

>>> Are you on the east coast Mr. palindrome?
>>
>> Nope: Las Vegas.

> Still not leaving, I see.

Not yet, but maybe next year.