Rove threatens Judiciary Repubs, fears impeachment

your demeanor seems a bit, sensitive, shall we say, judging from your trend towards offensive slurs.
did you read the document in question, and if so, what is in question for you?
or do you just imagine to have valid reasons for your defensiveness?

wolfix said:
You guys must enjoying jacking each other off.....First of all there is not a movement to censure Bush by anyone then Feingold. If there is any movement of any kind it is the Democrats distancing themselves from Feingold. Feingold wants to force a vote but most Dems feel that won't happen because there is no suport by Feingold by his own party. It must be frustrating for you guys. He couldn't even get Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi's support. And Joe Lieberman said it was a waste of time. I have followed Feingold's career as he is the Senator next to my area. At one time he was considered by a few in Wisconsin to be a serious Presidential canidate. But he is now considered to be a major liability to the Democratic party for his inability to keep his wives happy. And now, he can't get anyone in his party to return his phone calls.

can be tough, w/o claiming exec. privelege. perhaps unfortunately, this is the voice of experience...

davidmc said:
Yes. If our own officials don't obey the law, how can we expect others to do so :confused:

wolfix said:
You guys must enjoying jacking each other off.....First of all there is not a movement to censure Bush by anyone then Feingold. If there is any movement of any kind it is the Democrats distancing themselves from Feingold. Feingold wants to force a vote but most Dems feel that won't happen because there is no suport by Feingold by his own party. It must be frustrating for you guys. He couldn't even get Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi's support. And Joe Lieberman said it was a waste of time. I have followed Feingold's career as he is the Senator next to my area. At one time he was considered by a few in Wisconsin to be a serious Presidential canidate. But he is now considered to be a major liability to the Democratic party for his inability to keep his wives happy. And now, he can't get anyone in his party to return his phone calls.
The document speaks for itself. Pray tell, did you read it :confused: It doesn't matter who submits it. It stands on its own. The law is the law.

But it is Feingold's national security views that have stirred the most controversy, vaulting him into the national spotlight. Before the censure bid, he was the first Senate Democrat to call for a troop withdrawal from Iraq, and he waged a solo filibuster against the renewal of the USA Patriot Act.

The Rhodes scholar and Harvard Law School graduate was elected at age 29 to the Wisconsin legislature, defeating an incumbent by a handful of votes. He turned back two better-known Democratic challengers in the 1992 Senate primary by ignoring their mudslinging and running humorous ads, including one in which he conducted a tour of his Madison area home, noting the closet space and saying, "Look, no skeletons."
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11817221/

The result of Feingold's resolution is that the Democrats are running from it and the Bush White House welcomes it. It has bolstered Bush's numbers in Democratic areas and is probably the bright spot in the Republican Party in the past several weeks. The fact that he did it was more of a political gift to the liberals in Madison. They pride themselves in thinking they are "of a radical thought." Feingold has already eliminated himself from ever having any Presidential chance with his abundance of wives.
Back in the day, when Rush Limbaugh was riding high, he used point out that the liberals in this country do not care about what really matters, but cared more about the image that is projected. I have noticed that liberals love hearing things that sound good to them , and then they consider it a fact. Bumper stickers and slogans come to mind....
This resolution is a good example of that. Feingold knew this was an impotent attempt at pushing his partys agenda. He damaged his party with a selfish act. But the liberals back home in Madison will claim he stood up to Bush. And then they wonder why it is rare that they win an election....
And they run around and claim that they are the party of intelligent thought.

davidmc said:
We can only hope justice will prevail & he & the V.P. will be carted off to...jail :eek:
To do 23 hours a day in their cells
and work for their board and lodging,no TV,no education,no contact,no books,no appeals,no taxpayer-funded medical or dental care...ain't gonna happen! :D
One law for the rich etc. :rolleyes:

wolfix said:

Back in the day, when Rush Limbaugh was riding high, he used point out that blah,blah, & blah...

you give away you're deluded, right-wing leanings :rolleyes:
I have noticed that liberals love hearing things that sound good to them , and then they consider it a fact. Bumper stickers and slogans come to mind....
You mean like this (see below) ;) :

this rush limbaugh is a source intended for entertainment, not viable information,
as such, we must "consider the source" when evaluating the views of those who were influenced by this radio propaganda...

davidmc said:
you give away you're deluded, right-wing leanings :rolleyes:

You mean like this (see below) ;) :

wolfix said:
He damaged his party with a selfish act.
Au contrere, mon ami. Methinks Feingold's action will cause quite the opposite effect.

But what would you know about that? I wouldn't talk about "damaging your party with selfish acts" if I were a Repig supporter. :rolleyes:

You're too busy supporting impeachable/criminal regimes to know the difference.

Wurm said:
I am fully convinced that these depraved thugs will in no way admit to their treason, malfeasance, and larceny - ever. They've stuck to their lies throughout; meanwhile, we're still finding out - with the recent revelations of domestic spying - that they're limited only by their criminal imaginations.

It's anyone's guess as to what other crimes they've committed since Nov. 2000.

The truly abominable thing is that they're gotten away with so much thus far.
They have "gotten away with it" because it's not illegal.

IdahoohadI said:
They have "gotten away with it" because it's not illegal.
Only in their demented minds it's not, and in the minds of their equally dimwitted supporters such as yourself.

However, I'm afraid that reality will soon rudely interrupt your and their delusions.

Wurm said:
Only in their demented minds it's not, and in the minds of their equally dimwitted supporters such as yourself.

However, I'm afraid that reality will soon rudely interrupt your and their delusions.
I'm waiting................................................................................:eek:

You also said that Bush would be impeached back on Jan 25th of this year. We are all still waiting for that too. Fuc (Moderated)