Sad news

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Tim Hall, May 11, 2004.

  1. Tim Hall

    Tim Hall Guest

    With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.

    It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
    augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
    and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)

    I shall have to get another.

    Tim

    Tags:

  2. Tony Raven

    Tony Raven Guest

    Tim Hall wrote:
    > With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.
    >
    > It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
    > augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
    > and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)

    If only it had been wearing a helmet ;-)

    Tony

  3. Tim Hall wrote:

    > With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.
    >
    > It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
    > augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
    > and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)
    >

    > I shall have to get another.

    Save the barrel if it's intact. The usual failure mode of aluminium
    pumps is that they get dropped and the barrel gets dinged.