Sad news

Tim Hall

Guest
With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.

It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)

I shall have to get another.

Tim

Tim Hall wrote:
> With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.
>
> It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
> augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
> and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)

If only it had been wearing a helmet ;-)

Tony

Tim Hall wrote:

> With great regret I must announce that my Zefal HPx is no more.
>
> It fell from my fixer and was squashed beneath the back wheel,
> augmented by my (cough) kilos weight. (actually I only bent the handle
> and have straightened it again, but it's not quite right)
>

> I shall have to get another.

Save the barrel if it's intact. The usual failure mode of aluminium
pumps is that they get dropped and the barrel gets dinged.