Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

vale46 said:
Let me try again
Nice. What do you think of the Aero 58's?

Had to swap my Wilier Izoard XP due to an imperfection in the frame. Decided to go with a Pinarello FP Due. Still need to swap the bar tape for white. Might change the bars for 42cms, and the stem for 110. Also trying to figure out the stem height, hence the extra steerer tube sticking up.

New to the site, hello all! My De Rosa Vega. My first road bike, going to ride the frame until it breaks, or until I can pull the trigger on a R848
wink.png

walkman80 said:
New to the site, hello all! My De Rosa Vega. My first road bike, going to ride the frame until it breaks, or until I can pull the trigger on a R848
wink.png
you might stretch it to the de rosa protos, it has sweet reviews on my bike magazine

Originally Posted by Giosue .

Had to swap my Wilier Izoard XP due to an imperfection in the frame. Decided to go with a Pinarello FP Due. Still need to swap the bar tape for white. Might change the bars for 42cms, and the stem for 110. Also trying to figure out the stem height, hence the extra steerer tube sticking up.

Sweet!!!!

Originally Posted by Giosue .

Sweet ride!!!

Originally Posted by wbkski .

Where's the bike rack?
I was just thinking that to myself, if I had a car like that i'd happily leave the bike at home!

wbkski said:
Where's the bike rack?
The bike goes in the empty space next to the drivers seat... ... Or in the Renault Espace F1. 0 to 62 in 2.8 seconds ain't bad for the sporty soccer mom mobile.

Sending the Pinarello back. It is super smooth on descents, due to the Onda fork and wavy seat stays, but it is not very responsive at all. I came from a Wilier Izoard XP that was a quick little machine.
Settled on a Focus Izalco Pro 3.0 (2013) that is set to arrive today. Keep an eye out for the pics.

Giosue said:
Sending the Pinarello back. It is super smooth on descents, due to the Onda fork and wavy seat stays, but it is not very responsive at all. I came from a Wilier Izoard XP that was a quick little machine.  Settled on a Focus Izalco Pro 3.0 (2013) that is set to arrive today. Keep an eye out for the pics. 
Stiff and "responsive" doesn't always mean fast. At the end of a long ride or race it can quite often mean the opposite...

First time poster! I'm 25 from Greensboro, NC and full time mechanic at Performance Bicycles.

Here is my new baby, 2013 Kestrel Legend SL with Ultegra Di2. Coming from a 2010 Bianchi Infinito w/ Ultegra.

Weight currently is at 17.5lbs...needs a new wheelset!
tongue.png

Reactions: nycstripes
First post! 25 years old in Greensboro, NC and full time mechanic at Performance Bicycle.

My new baby, 2013 Kestrel Legend SL that is replacing my 2010 Bianchi Infinito. Went from mechanical to electronic and I am in LOVE.

Weight sits at 17.5lbs right now...needs a new wheelset!
tongue.png