Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

2015 SPECIALIZED TARMAC ELITE.

Just got last week.

120 miles since friday, amazing bike.

Specialized 2015 Roubaix SL4 Sport that I recently picked up in Japan. I've never been a big Spec fan but this thing with minimal adjustment just fits me like a glove. 450km with 6000m+ in climbing in the first 14 days. After two months with no bike, I still managed just shy of 100km on my first ride. (Thank god for the 34/32 granny gear... I'm too out of shape to handle 2-3km of 10-12% grade for several of these mountain passes.) Nothing special, just an over-priced bike with Garmin 510, lights, and bottles. ;)

New TT rig...which shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.

This has been mostly at home bench warming till summer while my Cannondale gets dirty on a daily basis. In the meantime, some photos.

DeRosa, King headset, Dura Ace 9sp shifters with XTR rear derailleur, Dura Ace hubs on Mavic rims, 3T bars and stem, customized Honjo fenders, and a little bit of blood sweat and tears.

ryhererynow said:
DeRosa, King headset, Dura Ace 9sp shifters with XTR rear derailleur, Dura Ace hubs on Mavic rims, 3T bars and stem, customized Honjo fenders, and a little bit of blood sweat and tears.
Sweet! How does she ride?

Originally Posted by ryhererynow
DeRosa, King headset, Dura Ace 9sp shifters with XTR rear derailleur, Dura Ace hubs on Mavic rims, 3T bars and stem, customized Honjo fenders, and a little bit of blood sweat and tears.
Is XTR the Shimano MTB group? Does it work with DA shifters straight away?
I'd love a bike like that but the old-time road gearing just won't work for me (39x25? I know two 20% climbs within a mile from my house!)

Reactions: Cuberacer