Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamsasa01 .
My modest ride. I like them both.

Boardman Air 9.0 with 60-88mm deeps

Nashbar CR4

Such a nice bike bro.. Boardman Air 9.0 with 60-88mm deeps

You have so nice bike i like all. How much is cost that bikes. good bikes like is your bikes is helps the rider go faster?

bobbyl1966 said:
You have so nice bike i like all. How much is cost that bikes. good bikes like is your bikes is helps the rider go faster?
Well, I bought the Boardman six months ago as Wiggle gave me and all the customers with a good price tag. The wheels are Chinese from Yoeleobike. The total cost is about 2700USD. The Nashbar, I exchanged my old bike with a friend due to the size. It did not cost much. As your last question, unfortunately NO. It only helps you to look pro and good. The hard work you give what makes you really good.

Originally Posted by shamsasa01

Well, I bought the Boardman six months ago as Wiggle gave me and all the customers with a good price tag. The wheels are Chinese from Yoeleobike. The total cost is about 2700USD. The Nashbar, I exchanged my old bike with a friend due to the size. It did not cost much. As your last question, unfortunately NO. It only helps you to look pro and good. The hard work you give what makes you really good.
Such a bargain for a beauty like that... nice price... I spend much more for my propel project lol

Hello how are you. I want your opinion. On my bike i have crank 53/39 and 9 speeds cassete 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25. That is good setup? I want do 100 miles. Why online i see that say 16 cog and 17 is magic

Originally Posted by bobbyl1966
Hello how are you. I want your opinion. On my bike i have crank 53/39 and 9 speeds cassete 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25. That is good setup? I want do 100 miles. Why online i see that say 16 cog and 17 is magic
If you are fisicaly well trained to do 100miles... well go for it... the cassette its not problem for that.. I have already ride 156kms with mi 53/39 w/ 11-28

but I ride since 2008... 2 year sub-champion on my cat. and crono sub too... if you ride only few miles... don't do it... but if you are ok on riding lots of kms or miles... go for it... next month I have 2 gran fondo here on PTY (165kms and 180kms) and olso planning to go to the GFNY in Colombia and New York.

I am so sorry for my short answer before. I came back from work and near where i live have one bike trail is very short less for mile i go for ride my wife came with me. Finally i not ride. What happens is the tires on my bike is needed little more air. My tires say maximum pressure 90 pci. I have pump with pressure cauge i put 90 pci but the innertube blow. I have one used spare innertube with me i replace but same think happens again is blow out. that make me i not ride today. What innertubes is good wich brand for no have anymore that blow out. And that i really dont know what is means. Like my tires say 90 pci i need put that pressure? I try learn about tubulles tires i mean the cost brands how to install if need spesial wheels for that type of tires. In the trail i go today is my second time after thrree years i go because my wife start ride and i go in that short trail. Me i am 47 years old but i am in good shape. I used to ride bike daily 20 miles with old steel road bike mountain bike too thrift store finds. Finally i buy the bike i have now from pawnshop. Is aluminum frame. I have do 30 miles around in my job that with the steel bike i have make 40 miles in hilly bike trail. I do want make 100 miles what training i have do for that. And what thinks is good i have with me for that ride.

Originally Posted by bobbyl1966
I am so sorry for my short answer before. I came back from work and near where i live have one bike trail is very short less for mile i go for ride my wife came with me. Finally i not ride. What happens is the tires on my bike is needed little more air. My tires say maximum pressure 90 pci. I have pump with pressure cauge i put 90 pci but the innertube blow. I have one used spare innertube with me i replace but same think happens again is blow out. that make me i not ride today. What innertubes is good wich brand for no have anymore that blow out. And that i really dont know what is means. Like my tires say 90 pci i need put that pressure? I try learn about tubulles tires i mean the cost brands how to install if need spesial wheels for that type of tires. In the trail i go today is my second time after thrree years i go because my wife start ride and i go in that short trail. Me i am 47 years old but i am in good shape. I used to ride bike daily 20 miles with old steel road bike mountain bike too thrift store finds. Finally i buy the bike i have now from pawnshop. Is aluminum frame. I have do 30 miles around in my job that with the steel bike i have make 40 miles in hilly bike trail. I do want make 100 miles what training i have do for that. And what thinks is good i have with me for that ride.
You have to ride more, and take people with you.. don't ride 100miles alone.. maybe your wife can go with you in a car...

Thank you for your answer. I try found someone do 100 miles with me. I not go ride on the road have bike trail is long i not know how many miles but is used be train line not used anymore the city take out the tracks and do bike trail. Yesterday i get one road bike is old maybe year 1987. Is steel frame around 27 pounds. Bianchi strada lx. Is had 52/42 crank and 6 speeds freewheel -14-16-18-21-24-28. i make that bike 53/39 and 9 speeds cassete 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25. What you think i do kay i change crank and cassete or i should ride the bike with the original crank and freewheel. I do that changes because the frame is 56cm my size i want see if i can keep up with newer bikes.

This is my road bike. I got it from France (when I lived in England) for my 16th birthday, and I turn 32 this week so I will have had it for half my life. It's got a columbus frame and campagnolo components. It's a bit heavy by today's standards but I still love riding it and will always keep it :)

Thanks :) Unfortunately it has some problems shifting and needs some new bits, I just found out! Maybe I'll ride the other bike for now and save up for some new components over the winter.

you are very welcome. What problems you have with shifting. What parts need your bike. On my bikes i have two road bikes i want put brifters now both bikes have downtube shifters, But i know cost that conversion. Many times or more i use the downtube shifters more i feel comfortable change gears that way, In the friction side i like that too i can jump cogs. On both bikes i use the same wheels and crank

2012 Specialized Allez Evo. I bought it new June of last year. I soon upgraded the wheels to the Roval SL35 alloy wheelset as you see in this first picture. They are also my easy training days.

This is the latest picture of the bike after a hard tempo ride and with the latest upgrades. I recently did SRAM Force 22 standard groupset upgrade from the FSA, Rival, and Apex mid-compact. I upgraded the saddle and got another set of wheels as you can see for hard rides or racing. I plan on upgrading the frameset the beginning of next year. I still want to get carbon seat post and carbon handlebar. Very soon! Triathlon coming up so...

Rusty....finished

The last part;
I got the new SKS Longboards from a guy listing them on a national auction. They cost me $22.

Its Winter here so I should be riding it....but end up taking my other rides out...