Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

[QUOT
E=angrydave]My svelte, dark Italian lover...[/QUOTE]
That is one sweet bike !

Here is mine again with new bar tape
2004 LeMond Tourmalet, 57cm, Shimano 105/Ultegra.....love it!

NewBarTape004.jpg

here's mine... an '06 look 555 w/ record, mavics, easton, etc.every ride, it just gets better and better...

11ring said:
My new Cervelo
Cool bike. Forgive me if there's some aspect to this that I'm ignorant of, but why is your stand-over height a good 8" less than your inseam? Just curious why you'd pick a bike that small.

Heres mine! Nothing overly fancy, but it rides well. 2007 Tommaso Monza. Looking to build a carbon bike soon.
IMG_0841.jpg

I am 183 cm 6 feet, the bike is a 57 cm. It is not small at all. It is very low at the front because of the shortish TT headtube and the 650 wheels. It lets me get a huge drop from the seat to bars.

pedalsquares said:
Cool bike. Forgive me if there's some aspect to this that I'm ignorant of, but why is your stand-over height a good 8" less than your inseam? Just curious why you'd pick a bike that small.

VeloZoooooooom said:
Custom steel Anvil, the best, most affordable custom bike ever.
55.5cm
Reynolds Ouzo Pro
Columbus Carve carbon monostay
9spd DA, 54/42 rings, 11-23 cassette
Zipp 404s
Zipp cranks
17.8lbs.

(changed the bar tape to solid black since this pic, too)

May I ask what kind of pedal you use in the photo?
Thanks

Daremo said:
A lot of aluminum riders here ..............

Guess they've never ridden a well designed steel frame ......

And don't give me any BS about weight ........ unless you are a Cat. 1/2 racer, having a 17 lb bike doesn't help you at all ........ it is just bragging rights.

Trying racing an aluminum frame on crappy roads for 50+ miles, then do it on a steel bike. MUCH more comffortable on the steel ........
===========================================================
My ALLOY Bikes win over my STEEL bikes any day:) . At present I've got 2 aluminium framed bikes - training bike and racing bike(both with carbon forks) and have got a well designed steel framed bike(had it for 11 years but don't ride it now) and have had other steel framed bikes - Pinarello, Raleigh, Carlton etc.
Would rather have the alloys anyday - even on rougher roads.

Bigbananabike said:
===========================================================
My ALLOY Bikes win over my STEEL bikes any day:) . At present I've got 2 aluminium framed bikes - training bike and racing bike(both with carbon forks) and have got a well designed steel framed bike(had it for 11 years but don't ride it now) and have had other steel framed bikes - Pinarello, Raleigh, Carlton etc.
Would rather have the alloys anyday - even on rougher roads.
Yeah me too. Much happier on the aluminum Fondriest with carbon than on the old steel bike I had.

tfstrum said:
Yeah me too. Much happier on the aluminum Fondriest with carbon than on the old steel bike I had.

Well of course, you are riding a Fondriest. In any configutation a Fondriest is always the right choice.

full Columbus aluminium frameset with Columbus carbon rear end and Columbus carbon fork. Full Campagnolo Record groupset and Mavic Ksyrium SL wheelset. look pedels

heres mine, Specialized Tarmac Comp - 05' I believe. My first bike. Love it, but then again it's my first bike. I road my freinds Roubiax a couple of times but find this much better for me.

TourdeElwick said:
Grandad Bikes All Over

The best kind! Unless you want to put-on your flourescent, lycra pajamas and pretend you're Lance Armstrong.

is that even ment to be funny you old man, god ****ing do anything lyrac wat are people ****ing ment to ride it . god dam americans policing the world