Smug

archierob

Guest
Its not in my nature to feel smug, well the truth is I have nothing to
feel smug about! Until today when, large plastic box on rear rack, I
went to Tescos to do some shopping - and there waiting to get near the
petrol pumps was a long queue of motorists waiting for petrol - all of
a sudden I felt smug!

I had a good smug on Saturday zooming to the local supermarket recycling
point, 2 massive sacks of plastic packaging on the rack, huge in bulk but
negligible in weight. Might have amused the motorists trying to get to, in
or out of the car park.

archierob wrote:
> Its not in my nature to feel smug, well the truth is I have nothing to
> feel smug about! Until today when, large plastic box on rear rack, I
> went to Tescos to do some shopping - and there waiting to get near the
> petrol pumps was a long queue of motorists waiting for petrol - all of
> a sudden I felt smug!

Winner!

stupot wrote:
> archierob wrote:
> > Its not in my nature to feel smug, well the truth is I have nothing to
> > feel smug about! Until today when, large plastic box on rear rack, I
> > went to Tescos to do some shopping - and there waiting to get near the
> > petrol pumps was a long queue of motorists waiting for petrol - all of
> > a sudden I felt smug!

> Winner!

Must put a sign on the back of the trailer 'What fuel crisis?'

...d

"archierob" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Its not in my nature to feel smug, well the truth is I have nothing to
> feel smug about! Until today when, large plastic box on rear rack, I
> went to Tescos to do some shopping - and there waiting to get near the
> petrol pumps was a long queue of motorists waiting for petrol - all of
> a sudden I felt smug!

Cycling through Fakenham this morning, there was a queue of traffic held up
behind a very slow moving refuse collection thinggie. Being on my bike I
just cycled up the outside of the lane overtaking the entire jam. I allowed
myself a second of smugness too :)

Cheers, helen s