So I joined the "Bomberhood'.....

Brian L. Schiel

Guest
I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

"Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
> improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
> w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
> of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
> area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
> http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

Congrats and welcome to da hood!

BTW, you have some very nice pix....great eye.
--
Slacker

"Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
> improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
> w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
> of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
> area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
> http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

Hope you have a great ride mtbschiele! and great pics, as Slacker said.

bloocow.

"Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
> improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
> w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
> of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
> area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
> http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

Of course the 'Hood is still alive and well. You freak.

JD

"Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I don't know if this term is around amb any more, but I just bought a new fork... I upgraded,
> improved my dyeing 99 SID XC, for a sweet Marzocchi MX Pro
> w/ETA... All I can say it is such a better fork than the old SID. So now I can say, that I am part
> of the "BomberHood"... Going to give it a try next weekend in the Springdale, St. George, Virgin
> area! Brian "I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb
> http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

Welcome, brother. Steel trumps plastic every time.

Paladin

Paladin wrote:

> Welcome, brother. Steel trumps plastic every time.

Ah ah, death to you :)

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian

Condolences, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is,
the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 01:31:08 GMT, "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote:

>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
>> >

>> Condolences, Bill
>

>http://www.cleovoulou.com/images/safari2001/ostrich.jpg

Damn you and that ostrich. lol.

:-]

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
> >

> Condolences, Bill

Actually Bill, don't get a Marzocchi. You will become as rabid about the fork as you are about SS
and disk brakes. I don't think we could stand it.

Mike - and I think we're fresh out of crow. ;^)

> >> Condolences, Bill
> >

> >http://www.cleovoulou.com/images/safari2001/ostrich.jpg
>
> Damn you and that ostrich. lol.
>

> Peace, Bill

BTW, next time you're in "there," don't do this again
http://bullpup.lib.unca.edu/library/images/ostrich.gif ....it only encourages them!
--
Slacker

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:33:55 -0500, "Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Bill Wheeler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 21:37:42 -0700, "Brian L. Schiele" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>> >"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
>> >

>> Condolences, Bill
>
>Actually Bill, don't get a Marzocchi. You will become as rabid about the fork as you are about SS
>and disk brakes. I don't think we could stand it.
>
>Mike - and I think we're fresh out of crow. ;^)

lol ... very good, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that
is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Thanks all! Glad to see that some of the old guys are still around.. BloCow, Paladin, JD. Thanks for
your comments on my little website too... Version 2.0 coming soon!! Brian
--
"I Ride my bike, to Ride my bike..." From a Zen proverb http://home.mindspring.com/~mtbbrian
news:[email protected]...