The French assault Armstrong in Austin, Texas

I love the comments posted by people below - especially the one about Lance trying to "pull" some girls sister ! Why is Lance such a reptile ? :

By cyclist
February 4, 2008 1:34 PM |
Yes, Lance, we know who you are. And, no, we don’t care.

By By non-cyclist
February 4, 2008 1:56 PM |
I totally agree with “Cyclist”. Because he is capable of riding a bike, it makes him so brilliant and smart that the politicians want him - how original! Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, he is the only person in the entire world who ever overcame cancer. That makes him even more a celebrity. Guess I could go on that his wife and kiddies put up with him through the non-so-famous years, then I guess they just held him back for his future gigs once he became so incredibly famous from being able to ride a bike and overcome cancer. See, thats the explanation for the scene at the bar. He’s better.

By Flat Tire
February 4, 2008 1:56 PM |
It’s not the first time and surely not the last time that Lance has fluffed up his tail feathers and thrown out his chest and acted like a big spoiled crybaby who didn’t get his way?

Lance - We like seeing you in the vacinity of your buddy Matthew. Oh wait..we just like seeing your buddy Matthew.

Who are you again?

By no thank you
February 4, 2008 2:17 PM |
lance, you do not impress us. never have. never will.

oh, and thanks for ruining hamilton pool. you’re a really cool guy all around.

By Laws for all of us
February 4, 2008 2:21 PM |
Maybe – just – maybe justice was served. The guy puts his pants on the same way as the rest of us do. It maybe time that he (lance) looks into, “Do I have a Drinking Problem”, maybe Amy Winehouse, needs to get together with him and look into it. Big-shotism, that is what Lance suffers from. Many have over come difficulties in our lives, we don’t get to go around and belittle others when we are then treated like the rest of the world.

By Tavo

February 4, 2008 2:22 PM |

Roid rage?

By sajid sanchez
February 4, 2008 2:24 PM |
I am not suprised that he pulled his “celebrity card” again. I was a huge fan of his until we met him and he tried get with my friends sister, unsuccessful, and started with his “I’m Lance Armstrong crusade.” Cure Cancer Lance and I’ll be a fan of yours again.

By Henry Higgins
February 4, 2008 2:29 PM |

Give us real celebrities

By Werent' you somebody once
February 4, 2008 2:34 PM |
Lance had a similiar run in with a poor slob that deigned to actually use part of the road Lance was biking on some years ago. But then, “Bad Lance” was not well known as he is now so that guy went to jail.

“All fame is fleeting” Lance. You’re just one American Tour de France winnner from oblivion…just like the guy who got shot and then won the Tour….what was his name?

whiteboytrash said:

By sajid sanchez
February 4, 2008 2:24 PM |
I am not suprised that he pulled his “celebrity card” again. I was a huge fan of his until we met him and he tried get with my friends sister, unsuccessful, and started with his “I’m Lance Armstrong crusade.” Cure Cancer Lance and I’ll be a fan of yours again.
That's funny because it's backed up by another comment further down:
By dbag
February 4, 2008 8:54 PM | Link to this

everyone living in Austin has a “Lance is a dirt bag who hit on my daughter-sister-girlfriend-mom” story. Dude needs to grow up.

Bro Deal said:
That's funny because it's back up by another comment further down:
By dbag

everyone living in Austin has a “Lance is a dirt bag who hit on my daughter-sister-girlfriend-mom” story. Dude needs to grow up.
hahahah, lance likes em young. Soon it will be his daughter's friends.

Totally believable scenario. Little guy doing his job. Big guy ****** off that the little guy has the power over him. Recipe for conflict.

Crankyfeet said:
Totally believable scenario. Little guy doing his job. Big guy ****** off that the little guy has the power over him. Recipe for conflict.
Yeah, these egomaniacs have to get their asses kissed all the time. Why don't these fools realize that they are the biggest losers in these pissing contests with the whole world seeing their true inner selves? Actually, this is generally true in many other aspects of the world. For instance, if you are flying, and especially if something goes wrong (flight cancellations, misconnects, etc.) the people creating maximum nuisance for the airline employees (and making a fool of themselves in public) will be the very frequent fliers with top status in the frequent flier program...

Bro Deal said:
That's funny because it's backed up by another comment further down:
By dbag

It doesn't take a degree in lunch time psychology to know Lance is suffers from "absent father syndrome" - he just wants to be 16 again and he just want his Pa.

whiteboytrash said:
It doesn't take a degree in lunch time psychology to know Lance is suffers from "absent father syndrome" - he just wants to be 16 again and he just want his Pa.
And he is searching for him in the vaginas of women across the world.

i lived in austin for eight years and you learned very quickly that drinks are not allowed "off property" except during the events like the pecan st. festival. nice form of adaptation down there is the reinvention of the "beer garden" where we'd haul the pitchers and glasses and drink under the starlight. how long time austin resident l. a. could have forgotten that little rule astounds. good for la zona's doorman since the bar would catch the heat for l's little star turn.

an aside, i liked lance's apology where he admits to being in the wrong but it was really the doorman's fault. he's ready for his close-up, mr. demille.

slovakguy said:
an aside, i liked lance's apology where he admits to being in the wrong but it was really the doorman's fault. he's ready for his close-up, mr. demille.
It is sort of like saying after getting busted for using drugs, "I admit I was wrong to take drugs, but really, it is the doctor's fault".

thoughtforfood said:
well......slight correction....... in young almost pre-pubescent vaginas......

It's interesting to me. Didn't Lance, when he retired, swear that he would retire gracefully, unlike his predecessor Greg LeMond? Didn't Lance make a big deal out of that?

And yet, he slowly but surely is headed down the same washed-up-retired-athlete path, who can't handle no longer being in the limelight and aging. Seems to me that retired athlete superstars are more apt to suffer from the most severe cases of mid-life crisis than anyone.

Really, it's just the retired male athelete version of the young hollywood starlet out-of-control syndrome saga we keep seeing.

thoughtforfood said:
You know he's diligent like that -- a hard worker. He'll find his dad some day, even if it means going through every vagina on the planet to do it.

This is just one more example of what made him a 7-time Tour champion and cancer survivor.

Now the question for all those women out there is, why do they call him Mr. Millimeter?

helmutRoole2 said:
Now the question for all those women out there is, why do they call him Mr. Millimeter?
because his goal is that one day he'll be able to brag that he finally achieved a millimeter of growth
eek.gif

earth_dweller said:
because his goal is that one day he'll be able to brag that he finally achieved a millimeter of growth
eek.gif
Was that achievement with man, woman, or little girl?

helmutRoole2 said:
You know he's diligent like that -- a hard worker. He'll find his dad some day, even if it means going through every vagina on the planet to do it.

This is just one more example of what made him a 7-time Tour champion and cancer survivor.

F'in LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...ROFLMAO...LOL.ol...ololo...Damn, that is funny!

earth_dweller said:
not touching that one with a ten-foot ... or millimeter... pole
That's why I carry an eleven foot pole. It's for those things you would not want to touch with a ten foot one.