The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by bbp .

Mmmm, Webber. Ouch. Decent gamble from 7th to go for a 3 stop, but no pace to close it out with, and 8th for the finish is not good. Sure the Hungaroring is a shocker for overtaking, so it was always likely to be a bad gamble, but if I'm not wrong, that means Vettel overtakes you in the points, which means you're ****ed again this year, sadly.
PROVE ME WRONG, of course.
And you too Kimi. Hang on. No. Prove me right Kimi.
Kimi... angry
kimi-raikkonen-05.jpg

...happy
53xe.jpg

...sad
kimi-raikkonen-mega-galeri-42.jpg

...really really angry
AD20120423610313-Kimi_Raikkonen.jpg

And it looks like he might've doing some plucking under the eyebrows, which makes blokes look farkin weird, like they're pantomime villains.
I reckon that's why Warney looks a bit weird: coz he's done something strange to the brows

Ha, my eyebrows get the #2 clippers at the same time as the rest of my head. No crazy old cnut hairy caterpillars on the forehead for me :)

Anal expulsiveness From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

"Expulsive" redirects here. For other uses, see Expulsion.
Anal expulsiveness describes a personality type broadly defined as exhibiting cruelty, emotional outbursts, disorganization, self-confidence, (sometimes) artistic ability, generosity, rebelliousness and general carelessness.[1][2]
Sigmund Freud's psychoanalysis theory claims the anal stage follows the oral stage of infant/early-childhood development. This is a time when an infant's attention moves from oral stimulation to anal stimulation (usually the bowels but occasionally the bladder), usually synchronous with learning to control his or her excretory functions, a time of toilet training. For a child in this stage of development, control of bowel movements is the stage at which the child can express autonomy by withholding, refusing to comply, or soiling himself or herself.[3] Conflicts with parents regarding toilet training can produce a fixation in this stage, which can manifest itself in adulthood by a continuation of erotic pleasure in defecation.[1]
Anal-expulsive refers to a personality trait present in people fixated in the anal stage of psychosexual development. The anal stage is the second of five stages of psychosexual development.
In modern times psychosexual stages are considered to have limited value in understanding the more severe personality disorders.[4]

Got nothing for you on the corkscrew Llama. Sorry.

Originally Posted by gplama .

For those not following my suburb wars on Facebook. Some **** shat in our yard today, and stuck a corkscrew in it.

*big poos*
Ok, that's too juicy -- what's the story? Did you keep a sample for DNA testing? :)

Crikey! They must be good covers. Did they have the name of his favourite car yard on them?
Do you use 'theft proof' (one way) screws? I do.

Originally Posted by matagi .

Sooo.......what happened in the road race? What is this "negative riding" the Aussies are meant to have done?
in road races, there is a perfect handicap system. Like Nev said, no one was gonna ride Cav to the finish. To get him there, with a 5 man team, versus the peloton, they needed a rider like Ben Swift (who is in the teams pursuit) to go off with a break, and see if the break stayed away, whilst keeping their strong workers, Wiggo, froome, Millar, to wait for the lat 50 kms, and be flexible with respect to the tactics.

It was stupid tactics, thinking a 5 man team, could conquer a peloton. The Copenhagen win brought hubris

I've cracked. Broken.

I cannot handle anymore of the Channel Nine coverage of the Olympics. I've been trying to hold on for the track events but the swimming (and other random **** sports) have cracked me early on. Broken.

Channel Nine trying to dictate what I watch when they want me to watch it. Go **** yourself Channel Nine.

Karl Stefanovic I am completely sick of your wannabe 'bloke next door'. Go **** yourself Karl.

Giarrnnn Rooney. I hated your **** back when you were a cocky over confident (grossly underachieving) swimmer. You just are sooooooooo annoying and I cant really put my finger on why. Go **** yourself Giarnnnn.

Michael ("gee they made a big splash on that dive") Slater with your inane, uneducated comments about sports you know nothing - go **** yourself.

James ("I'm the man") Brayshaw - whatever. You know nothing about anything. Go **** yourself.

Yours faithfully,

Dan Ivefknhadenoughofyourshhit

Reactions: gplama and steve
Hang on! What? You've been watching the Olympics? /img/vbsmilies/smilies/eek.gif

What's wrong with you?

VadarStrikesBack said:
I've cracked. Broken. I cannot handle anymore of the Channel Nine coverage of the Olympics. I've been trying to hold on for the track events but the swimming (and other random **** sports) have cracked me early on. Broken. Channel Nine trying to dictate what I watch when they want me to watch it. Go **** yourself Channel Nine. Karl Stefanovic I am completely sick of your wannabe 'bloke next door'. Go **** yourself Karl. Giarrnnn Rooney. I hated your **** back when you were a cocky over confident (grossly underachieving) swimmer. You just are sooooooooo annoying and I cant really put my finger on why. Go **** yourself Giarnnnn. Michael ("gee they made a big splash on that dive") Slater with your inane, uneducated comments about sports you know nothing - go **** yourself. James ("I'm the man") Brayshaw - whatever. You know nothing about anything. Go **** yourself. Yours faithfully, Dan Ivefknhadenoughofyourshhit
Vadar, you speak the truth, brother. Amen

Ha! Good rant, 'Vades'. What about bung-eye Leila "I only have a job coz I root the boss" Mckinnon?!

Ya need a split screen or 2 TVs (I have both, ha), then you can obviously have the Games on with the sound off while you watch something 'real' on the other screen. That's what I do.

'Word' is they have to use every 2-bit host they can get their hands on, coz there are a million sports to cover, and virtually around the clock.

Rooney is farkin dopey! Aaargh! i don't get her appeal all. I've heard quite a bit of her over the last couple of years on Triple M with Brownless and Brayshaw.

And she's a farkin princess. One day on Triple M, when she was single, she brought to the show what she must've though was an interesting topic, which was a list of things she wanted in a boyfriend. Farkin hell! Ya shouda heard it!! She sounded like a 15-year-old. Jee, she didn't want much; only FARKIN EVERYTHING.
It was like: "I don't think I'm asking for too much, but I'd like a guy who is good looking, tall, motivated, has a good career, is going places, has a good personality, is kind and generous, likes animals, non-smoker, not much of a drinker, etc, etc, etc...." She lives in farkin la la land.

Then there's farkin Rebecca Wilson -- OH MY FARKIN CNUNT GOORD CNUTN FARK!! I don't have the energy to even begin to whine about her.
She's another blob of nothingness who's getting a gig coz she roots another big boss.

Generally, I find The Olympics pretty farkin boring. I obviously enjoy the cycling, and I like seeing the black dudes totally smashing the honkies in the running, but that's about it. I also sometimes get a little patriotic and take an interest in the Aussies. Other than that, most of the rest of it is a bunch of boring-as-bat-**** sports that we'd ordinarily never watch in a mazillion years if there wasn't the famous five-ring logo all over the screen and the uniforms. Ha.

Rant Rant.....then there's the endless promos for shows that aren't gunna be on until the next century!! Fark me! How long have they been promoting the Kerry Packer show and the thing with Anthony LaPaglia's brother?! Crikey! Incidentally, Jonathan LaPaglia is a clever crunt; he's a doctor!!
Yeah nah, he "graduated from Rostrevor College, then the University of Adelaide with a degree in medicine. He worked three years as an emergency-room physician in Adelaide, Sydney and London. Feeling restricted, he decided to follow his brother into acting"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_LaPaglia
***********! And he muscles that I couldn't get unless i took 'roids. . Ha.

Ha, that's all gold from me

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif