Yes, scary thought. I am not sure our doctors are even allowed to join
a union. It was jest OK for Engineers to organize a few years
back....well to say they are now anyway...LOL
No I am not practicing medicine without a licence but I can almost
guarantee you, I know more about diet than your Doctor does, with his
15 minutes of training. Usually your car mechanic does also. Providing
you are talking about the "Medical Chem / Cut" type doctors with the
MD title and not trying to corner me in some semantic pissing contest
again.
"daestrom" <daestrom@NO_SPAM_HEREtwcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...
Quoted message said:
"Solar Flare" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
news:[email hidden]...Quoted message said:You speak from guesswork from the losing client's experience. I
speak
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:from inside insurance company experience for many years.
Tell your wife to stop abusing her body with gluten. Check it out.
I
Quoted message said:Quoted message said:have seen much success with it.
So now you think my wife has arthritus because of her diet. What a
laugh.
Quoted message said:Now who's practicing medicine without a license???
No doubt your experience is Canadian health care? Come on down here
to the
Quoted message said:CNY area and look around. It is pretty much as I have described.
The
Quoted message said:Syracuse paper has written several articles about Excellus
Blue-Cross/Blue-Shield and their having record profits and employee
bonuses
Quoted message said:while also having double digit rate increases and cutting payments
to health
Quoted message said:practitioners.
Guess how many Doctors in central NY just joined the *TEAMSTERS
UNION*
Quoted message said:because the can not get the largest insurace carrier in this area to
pay the
Quoted message said:'reasonable and customary charges' for treatment?? Over 250 just
announced
Quoted message said:they joined.
When over 70% of all the health insurance in this area is covered by
just
Quoted message said:one insurace company, they pretty well do as they please. Deny
expensive
Quoted message said:treatments in favor of cheaper, albeit less effective treatments.
Cut the
Quoted message said:allowable charges for doctors on a county wide basis. Requre 'gag
agreements' so doctors in the plan aren't allowed to discuss
alternatives.
Quoted message said:
http://www.syracuse.com/search/index.ssf?/base/business-2/114474574940310.xml?syrbubiz
Quoted message said:
daestrom
P.S. So the next time I go in for a prostate exam, it will be a
union
Quoted message said:teamster doing the exam. Now, that's a *scary* thought ;-)