Tyler Innocent?

limerickman said:
The only backtracker here is you - you've advocated that TH was innocent.
When the decision was handed down - WHEN TH'S DEFENCE WAS REJECTED -
and he got banned, you still try to maintain his innocence by quoting waffle
about extortion and putting "the other side of the story".

There is no other side of the story.

TH was charged, convicted and sentanced.
Keep trying but when I called you out all you came up with was a post that you decided implied something. Give up and admit you were wrong. You are merely making yourself look like an idiot.

James Felstead said:
but not our breath?

Yeah, better not hold that... ;)

Basically he has been given a death sentence for his professional career, so it's sad to think he might be innocent of the charges.

Just wish there were better, more standardized testing methods so that this uncertainty didn't exist. Even if he loses his appeal we will never really know the true story unless he either confesses or future data proves him honest.

Any way you look at it, it's a sad situation.

House said:
Keep trying but when I called you out all you came up with was a post that you decided implied something. Give up and admit you were wrong. You are merely making yourself look like an idiot.

sorry, this is all very confusing......who's looking like an idiot here? I'm struggling to follow your train of thought.

James Felstead said:
sorry, this is all very confusing......who's looking like an idiot here? I'm struggling to follow your train of thought.
If you go back and read you will see it's obviously limerick, who made a statement that was obviously false, then send it was implied and since has kept backtracking and trying to bring in things that have never been posted. Thus he looks like an idiot!

wilmar13 said:
too true...
Nice to see that teams are still using spinners, then - why was it necessary for Phonak to know their riders' haematocrit level - is it because they assume them to be doping?

House said:
If you go back and read you will see it's obviously limerick, who made a statement that was obviously false, then send it was implied and since has kept backtracking ........

So you don't consider the fact that you asked us to consider both sides of the TH story ?
Both sides of the story - your words, And this after he was found to have doped by the UCI/WADA and USADA.

There are no two sides of the story.

limerickman said:
So you don't consider the fact that you asked us to consider both sides of the TH story ?
Both sides of the story - your words, And this after he was found to have doped by the UCI/WADA and USADA.

There are no two sides of the story.
Strangely enough that post of mine was on here around three hours before the decision was announced. Keep making a fool out of yourself, clutching at anything you can. LOL

House said:
Strangely enough that post of mine was on here around three hours before the decision was announced. Keep making a fool out of yourself, clutching at anything you can. LOL
House, it's a shame that your self-proclaimed anti-Flyer crusade to present the rational face of the doping debate, and your concern for fairness and presenting both sides of the argument, is constantly undermined by your desire to score points and use personal insult.

micron said:
House, it's a shame that your self-proclaimed anti-Flyer crusade to present the rational face of the doping debate, and your concern for fairness and presenting both sides of the argument, is constantly undermined by your desire to score points and use personal insult.
Didn't take long for another one of the gang to try to defend the defenceless. LOL You guys are all the same. *YAWN*

House said:
Didn't take long for another one of the gang to try to defend the defenceless. LOL You guys are all the same. *YAWN*
I know, I know, I really shouldn't dignify your egotism, thick headedness, lack of class and general crassness with a response - so I won't bother.

Suffice to say, it's entirely obvious why your idol is Lance Armstrong...

House said:
So in other words I took a link and told people there was interesting stuff in it if you like to get both sides of a story and you, later after a conversation about the extortionist, suddenly decided that I was "implying" that TH is innocent. Backtracking rather fast aren't you? You were wrong, juts admit it. You said something and it was totally false, now you are trying to sell truth as being what you suddenly believe something implied. You really are an ass kissing puppy wannabe. What a joke. LOL[my emphasis]

Out of curiosity, House, how old are you?

House said:

The fact is that you continue to try to defend TH.

limerickman said:
The fact is that you continue to try to defend TH.
No, the real fact is that I continue to prove that you are reaching and grasping nothing, yet you continue to try. Walk away from this thread, show some dignity man!

Velo-

Well except for the head puppy the gangs all here! Come on velo, the only worse comment is about someones spelling, at least try when you are coming to the rescue of one of your little gang.

Micron-

How stupid do you sound saying you won't bother to respond...in a response!

The whole gangs here and they are all a great big joke! LOL

House said:
Velo-

Well except for the head puppy the gangs all here! Come on velo, the only worse comment is about someones spelling, at least try when you are coming to the rescue of one of your little gang.

Micron-

How stupid do you sound saying you won't bother to respond...in a response!

The whole gangs here and they are all a great big joke! LOL

You are critical of posters who avoid answering questions. I put a question to you (How old are you?) and you avoided.

You are coming across as a person of either a mature age person with an immature mentality or a person of immature age. Reveal your age so we can pigeon hole you.

VeloFlash said:
You are critical of posters who avoid answering questions. I put a question to you (How old are you?) and you avoided.

You are coming across as a person of either a mature age person with an immature mentality or a person of immature age. Reveal your age so we can pigeon hole you.
Sarcasm really is lost on you, isn't it little housey?

Teams check their riders hematocrits for a number of reasons. The first I think would be to challenge the official Hct reading if it comes out too high as in "Hey wait guys, ours said 45 just yesterday etc"

Another would be to give the riders a chance to do something if the Hct looks to be too close to a 50% reading, say from altitude tents, dehydration or whatever, better for the team to monitor and prevent a problem.

And of course to monitor the riders health. Hmmm, why did I think of that one last. he he:)

Interesting idea in a C.S. Lewis book: To accuse a person whom you have always known to be honest of lying is a serious charge a very serious charge indeed. And if on the face of evidence you are tempted to accuse them of lying, even if they insist they aren't but the facts do not appear to support them, you must go back and reconsider the facts. Certain truths or evidence such as the reliability of someone's character or truthfulness must taken very seriously.