Yo, Bomba:

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
I tried 3 times to send you a reply to your last E-mail, and a 4th just gone each time so far
I get this:

There was an error sending the message below. The remote SMTP Server returned an error 451 4.1.8
Domain of sender address [email protected] does not resolve

Doesn't make even a jot of sense to me - Any ideas?

My posts to the group are getting through, as are the other E-mails I've just sent............

Shaun Rimmer wrote:
> I tried 3 times to send you a reply to your last E-mail, and a 4th just gone each time so far I
> get this:

Just received it.

> There was an error sending the message below. The remote SMTP Server returned an error 451 4.1.8
> Domain of sender address [email protected] does not resolve
>

> Doesn't make even a jot of sense to me - Any ideas?

Reverse DNS lookup not working properly, at a guess. I'd need to see the entire message though.

> My posts to the group are getting through, as are the other E-mails I've just sent............

Yeah, with that message, the problem's with our server. I'll look in to it.

Just answered your reply. In't this **** cool when it works eh?

> > There was an error sending the message below. The remote SMTP Server returned an error 451 4.1.8
> > Domain of sender address [email protected] does not
resolve

> > Doesn't make even a jot of sense to me - Any ideas?
>
> Reverse DNS lookup not working properly, at a guess. I'd need to see the entire message though.

Oh. That was it, as far as the error message went, but I didn't look into 'properties' for
headers...

> > My posts to the group are getting through, as are the other E-mails I've just sent............
>
> Yeah, with that message, the problem's with our server. I'll look in to
it.

Yeah, fix your **** Bomba!

Shaun aRe