Are there any Atheist cyclists out there?

Not that this topic has been beat to death 6 or 7 times in every other forum in the world or anything.....

I am a good person, I don't kill or rape or steal, ect. I do, however use the word "****" a lot and **** a lot, never whilst being married. I don't know if there is a god or gods and really, I don't care. If there isn't, whatever. If there is, I truly believe that he or she or it or they approve of (most) of the things I do. My wondering cannot be answered by the endless numbers of truly godless mind-controlling, greedy institutions known as religion, it will end only when I die. I belive what I want and let all others do the same. Anyone who pushes their unprovable beliefs on others, whether it be Catholosism, Mormon, Atheism, Scientology, deserves a good, firm "**** off!" to the face. Ansd if ayou dorn't acgree wiath me syou desmerve to burn in Hell for eternity because God hates you.

IronDonut said:
Are there any Atheist cyclists out there? You love to cycle and you believe in what can be seen and proven. And you think math and science is cool while completely discounting the super natural.

You might even believe that religion is a crowd control mechinism and yet one more example of a ponsi organization that steals power and money from those on the bottom of the ponsi scheme and redirects it to those on the top.

Just wondering.
AF***ingmen. That is a strange question, but yes, I am a full-fledged atheist. Ironically to some people, I was raised in a strong Catholic family. I hated it. I went to church every weekend and never learned anything. I went to catholic schools and never gained anything. They taught me to be a wuss and never stand up for myself, never to fight back and stand up. The concept of a God who sees and knows all is BS. Prayers that hope to get answered? I might as well write a letter and send to it Santa and ask for a new bike.

I could go on for days, but I'll stop now. Religion really angers me. I am free to choose my own beliefs, I should not be forced to follow. Jerks they are.

And not only that, but so-called 'holy men' that haved sinned far worse than I ever will in my life by raping boys is BS. The crusades and the execution of Galileo are two other reasons I hate religion.

Everyone is free to choose. But enforcing beliefs on people is WRONG! Sorry if I offended anyone, but this has been my experience.

wiredued said:
Can you choose God without choosing a denomination?
Yes, I believe USD, AUD, GBP and the Euro are all acceptable and standard rates are posted on the Board. Rates for other denominations are available on request. Please note that change will not be given.

wiredued said:
Can life come from rock soup is that science or faith?

That's science, cupcake. Didn't they teach you science in school? Your questions are cool, though: they make you sound like one of those Nazi faithful in 1939, parroting the party line, unable to kick-start their brains into something resembling a critical thought process.

Romans 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

K50 said:
Where is God?

K50 said:
Where is God?
Just go down this corridor and I think it's the 3rd door on the left. There's a sign on the door, so you really can't miss it.

Does wiredued have a life? Is he able to use any logic at all? Does he have any critical thought skills? Naaahhhhhh. Science for him is a big scary topic, and his preacher tells him that scientists are evil people.

So wiredued has a job appropriate for his dumbed-down status and that gives him ample time to do his evangelizing.

In his spare time, he believes everything he reads in the Enquirer, beats his children, and is one of those loopy lunes that is a member in The Promise Keepers, a group dedicated to returning women to their status in the mid-1700's. He gets confused easily and has no idea what the difference is between faith and the brain-washing that his preacher gives him.