beer??

On Sat, 12 Apr 2003 09:00:55 -0400, John G <[email protected]> wrote:

>Humongojugomango wrote:
>> http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
>>
>> its worth it..
>
>Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling. there
>were much better brews there though

Look at it this way. Stella Artois is probably the worst we have.

Enjoy,

Peter R.

"John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> Humongojugomango wrote:
> > http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
> >
> > its worth it..
>
> Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling. there
> were much better brews there though

Don't talk **** on Yuengling...;)

Just picked up a case after my rough 12 mile canal path ride. Hopefully the trails will be dry
sometime tomorrow.

It's a Pennsylvania thing...as Tim Russert put it so eloquently, "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and
Philadelphia with Alabama in the middle."

--
Chris
________________

"ctg" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "John G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >

> > Humongojugomango wrote:
> > > http://www.blacktable.com/beerrun030123.htm
> > >
> > > its worth it..
> >
> > Last Saturday @ the Boston beer summit I tried some Czechvar, Stella Artois, and Yuengling.
> > there were much better brews there though
> >

> Don't talk **** on Yuengling...;)
>
> Just picked up a case after my rough 12 mile canal path ride. Hopefully
the
> trails will be dry sometime tomorrow.
>
> It's a Pennsylvania thing...as Tim Russert put it so eloquently, "Pennsylvania is Pittsburgh and
> Philadelphia with Alabama in the middle."

Hehehe...He would know being from Buffalo. ;^)

I always say the trip from Virginia to Buffalo would be pretty nice if Pennsylvania wasn't
in the way!!

Yuengling is good, yes and another Penn favorite of mine is Tröegs. Their new Hopback is good if you
like 'hoppy' beer. and the Troegenator is killer at 8.2%.

Mike - mmmm beer.

JD wrote:
> Of course, Colorado has Rocky Mountain Goat **** to scoff at. Then again, we also have some damn
> fine micros that don't cost too much more than the swill listed.

I spent so much time at the Flying Dog booth they gave me a pile of coasters and a tee-shirt.