CHALO !! YOU WERE RIGHT !

Sandy

Guest
After having a spine straightening, along with grumpiness inherent, I have
taken some calm time to consider the flat bar question raised by Chalo.

In order to come up with a personal reaction, I have examined a lot of flat
bars, and I have a choice.

I think I will keep my drop bars for the race bikes, though.

Here's what I think will do the trick for me :

http://cjoint.com/?bxreVx7Mq8

If you have suggestions on transmission attachments, I would like to know
about that.
--
Sandy

The above is guaranteed 100% free of sarcasm,
denigration, snotty remarks, indifference, platitudes, fuming demands that
"you do the math", conceited visions of a better world on wheels according
to [insert NAME here].

In article <[email protected]>, Sandy
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Here's what I think will do the trick for me :
>
> http://cjoint.com/?bxreVx7Mq8
>
> If you have suggestions on transmission attachments, I would like to know
> about that.
> --

Perhaps the bar-end shifter thread's disputants will weigh in with the
relative merits of their preferences vis this setup. I favour a stick
shifter in this case.

Luke

Sandy wrote:

> If you have suggestions on transmission attachments, I would like to know
> about that.

That seems like an application for a hydraulic transmission.