Diet pills also help reducing extra weight as healthy food

pallavi

Banned
Jun 22, 2006
To maintain your weight you will have to eat healthy food. Some people eat healthy food and do exercises daily. Those who are so busy in their professional life, do not have that much time to make nutritious food or do exercises daily. They normally eat junk food or whatever is available to them.They reduce their weight by just eating SPAM pill. These pills are worthless and help you loose weight as there is nothing in them. Its my personal experience because i also dont have time to make low fat food or exercising, as i am lazy, worthless, spammer.

To maintain your weight you will have to eat healthy food. Some people eat healthy food and do exercises daily. Those who are so busy in their professional life, do not have that much time to make nutritious food or do exercises daily. They normally eat junk food or whatever is available to them.They reduce their weight by just eating SPAM pill. These pills are worthless and help you loose weight as there is nothing in them. Its my personal experience because i also dont have time to make low fat food or exercising, as i am lazy, worthless, spammer.

Mate..... this is a bicycle forum.... that means EXERCISE.... your in the wrong place here. BTW I did not check out your diet pills link :p

pallavi said:
Nice editing!:D