Going Public

Markz said:
Crank Girl,

If you are truly fed up with Sarah add her/him to your ignore list in your user Control Panel. Then move on.

Markz

Or just disable private messages altogether.
...but where's the fun in that? :p

wheelist said:
"a little google research on some of those pics" eh?

I bet that was a tough assignment? :D
In the interest of the sanctity of this board I was willing to make the sacrifice!

Why is everyone so excited about this? What are the chances this is one loser pulling pictures off the net? Fairly high, I would think.

geocycle said:
Why is everyone so excited about this? What are the chances this is one loser pulling pictures off the net? Fairly high, I would think.
Apparently you already missed the post that said this and the high level of sarcasm throughout this thread.

geocycle said:
Well, put simply, because it's funny. So, either, you haven't read all the posts, or, you have no sense of humour. Not a good way to join the forum considering that's your first post.

shannons dad said:
Well, put simply, because it's funny. So, either, you haven't read all the posts, or, you have no sense of humour. Not a good way to join the forum considering that's your first post.

And some of us are at work and are not necessarily bored or dislike our jobs but need a small break from reading through paper work or handling people problems.
It is a form of escapism in it's most simplistic and innocent form.
It is good to know that are other people out there that don't necessariliy need to be deadly serious about every subject every moment.

You pepole are out there,aren't you...please answer me...I need to know that I am not alone....ANSWER MEEEEE!!!!!

jhuskey said:
It is good to know that are other people out there that don't necessariliy need to be deadly serious about every subject every moment.

You pepole are out there,aren't you...please answer me...I need to know that I am not alone....ANSWER MEEEEE!!!!!
No. You're alone. :D

geocycle said:

believe you me mate i've given this a lot of thought and consideration... and lesbianism it is...

Crank Girl said:
She's at it again people, will some moderator kick her butt please :mad: From now on, what she sends me, I will continue to post. You've been warned Sarah.

CG,

Yhere are many of us who appreciate the finer trhings in life. :D

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
Note what appears to be wedding band on her hand. I thought this to be of interest.
Huskey,

Even we married folk appreciate the finer things in life. Appreciation of these matters is not the sole right of the singles. Keep up the good work; Although I came in late I am enjoying catching up immensley.

Kind regards,

Crank Girl said:
And so the PMs go on..

The PM I sent sarah was one telling her to quit or I'd keep posting them up. If she posts a photo up of me, it isn't me - its probably someone she just found on the internet
CG,

These are great. I love to play with gear clusters without getting greasey hands. Well at least not in the early stages of the tune up. :D

Kind regards,

jhuskey said:
Just out of habit as an investigator. I took no pleasure from it. You do believe me ,don't you?
The bottom bracket might need some tightening but I hope it is self lubricating.

Huskey,

Ever the attention to detail. This thread really was worth the visit.

KInd regards,

Crank Girl said:
The stupid ***** is at it again!!:eek:

Hey, I'm getting a bit fed up of all you detractors. I'm the real thing, god knows what the hell sarah is. She sent some more pictures as well but they're a bit rude for the forum. I think we may have an exhibitionist here
CG,

Obviously a skilled mechanic. I wonder could she tighten and loosen my nuts? :D

Kind regards