Hard evidence of U.S. torturing prisoners to death ignored by corporate media

Wurm said:
Maybe wolf-o-whizz should ask his Fearless Leader why he was such a coke fiend. :confused:

That's an easy one, he's aspiring to be Goering. The main difference of course is that Goering actually *did* fly in combat and he scored some kills too. Still, Dubya can probably snort Cocaine just as well as old Goering used too.

NYYTEX22 said:
Oh Come on! Be a human being. Instead of whining of all that we have done already. Why don't you get over the fact that we did what we did. We have to start focusing on making things right.

That is precisely what I am doing. However it is still necessary to scrutinise the past in order to make decisions for the future. People who don't do that are *literally* certifiably insane.

Your concept of "having" to "retaliate" against the whole Middle East is plain ********. It is little more that an excuse for a pre-meditated attack. In case you haven't worked it out yet, that is *precisely* the kind of thinking that got the World into this mess in the first place. That is paranoid thinking, it is not uncommon to be proscribed drugs to treat that condition, the side-effects of which are in fact Paranoia...

America has the highest consumption of mind altering drugs per capita (ie: Cocaine, Psychiatrics etc) in the world. Even American drinking water has significant traces of Prozac in it and a side-effect of Prozac (and many of those "Psychiatric" drugs) is *paranoia*.

Take a look at the big picture. Every day millions of Americans flooding the Internet and Media with their paranoid ravings in a vain attempt to justify destroying small defenceless countries. The public image that the majority of American citizens and media present is that the US will not tolerate or even consider criticism. They claim the US is right and the rest of the world is against it. Paranoia. Hysteria.

This becomes even more apparent when us outsiders see what happens when American citizens who do speak out against the lunacy. They are smeared and persecuted to the point where they lose their means and occasionally their will to live. There are a lot of smart, right thinking Americans, god knows I've met enough of them (some of them I talk to on this very site), but as a nation those poor sods are very much under the jackboot. The US media and political scene lacks the facility to accept valid criticism, and as long as that continues the US as a whole will become more violent, more paranoid, and less liked.

Hopefully that is changing, but I fear that won't go far enough.

darkboong said:
Even American drinking water has significant traces of Prozac in it and a side-effect of Prozac (and many of those "Psychiatric" drugs) is *paranoia*.
I'm sure you have proof of this?

Colorado Ryder said:
I'm sure you have proof of this?

I am sorry but Prozac is detectable in the system and thereofore all doctors in the US would need be in on the conspiracy since drug screening is done on a regular basis for various reasons. Pre-employment post accident,random.
Of course we do drug testing....why?
Because we are paranoid.
Sorry DB I can't go along with this theory people are made paranoid by the medias relentless propaganda .

jhuskey said:
I am sorry but Prozac is detectable in the system and thereofore all doctors in the US would need be in on the conspiracy since drug screening is done on a regular basis for various reasons. Pre-employment post accident,random.
Because we are paranoid.
Sorry DB I can't go along with this theory people are made paranoid by the medias relentless propaganda .
Another example of exemplary reporting by the independent press.

I'm waiting on the evidence to be presented.

jhuskey said:
Because we are paranoid.

I blame it on the Prozac Abuse. 61 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004 apparently... That's over 20% of the total US population wired on anti-depressants, *MOST* of which have a side effect of paranoia. The Mass Media doesn't help much quite frankly. "No News is Good News", right ? :)

As for CR... Yeah, a fair number of studies have revealed that Pharmaceuticals are building up in water supply.

http://www.ctnow.com/outdoors/hc-fi...7,0,1842335.story?coll=hce-headlines-outdoors

The Observer published an article last year regarding the topic. Interestingly the DWI (ho ho) published a pre-release with no supporting research that claimed the Observer's article was wrong and that water treatment processes break down the pharmaceuticals anyway. That was a rather bold statement to make on the back of no references or peer-reviewed research. In fact it's downright weak given the nature of the Observer's source and the body of research that confirms it.

While it is true that water treatment plants do break down a fair amount of the various pharmaceuticals, research shows that some (in particular Prozac) don't get broken down at all. Not even your body (a masterpiece of a chemistry set) is able to break it down. Prozac exits the body intact in your Urine and from there into the water supply. Eventually it'll end up in your drinking water.

I am deeply concerned by these people claiming that the amounts too small to be measurable. It is possible for just one microgramme of Plutonium to kill you stone dead. It is possible for just 5 microgrammes of LSD-25 to alter your judgement and perception.

Nice thought, huh ? ;)

darkboong said:
I blame it on the Prozac Abuse. 61 million prescriptions for anti-depressants in 2004 apparently... That's over 20% of the total US population wired on anti-depressants, *MOST* of which have a side effect of paranoia. The Mass Media doesn't help much quite frankly. "No News is Good News", right ? :)

As for CR... Yeah, a fair number of studies have revealed that Pharmaceuticals are building up in water supply.

http://www.ctnow.com/outdoors/hc-fi...7,0,1842335.story?coll=hce-headlines-outdoors

The Observer published an article last year regarding the topic. Interestingly the DWI (ho ho) published a pre-release with no supporting research that claimed the Observer's article was wrong and that water treatment processes break down the pharmaceuticals anyway. That was a rather bold statement to make on the back of no references or peer-reviewed research. In fact it's downright weak given the nature of the Observer's source and the body of research that confirms it.

While it is true that water treatment plants do break down a fair amount of the various pharmaceuticals, research shows that some (in particular Prozac) don't get broken down at all. Not even your body (a masterpiece of a chemistry set) is able to break it down. Prozac exits the body intact in your Urine and from there into the water supply. Eventually it'll end up in your drinking water.

I am deeply concerned by these people claiming that the amounts too small to be measurable. It is possible for just one microgramme of Plutonium to kill you stone dead. It is possible for just 5 microgrammes of LSD-25 to alter your judgement and perception.

Nice thought, huh ? ;)

I have a well.

darkboong said:

http://www.ctnow.com/outdoors/hc-finalriverspharm.artoct27,0,1842335.story?coll=hce-headlines-outdoors

Nice thought, huh ? ;)
Left out the part about where the Observer and the Guardian retracted the stories based on NO evidence. Seems Norman Baker is running around trying to scare everyone. Seems the stories all revolve around that the DWI did the studies. When in fact the DWI had conducted no such studies.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/life/thisweek/story/0,12977,1280806,00.html

Body can't break it down? The liver metabolizes fluoxetine into norfluoxetine, a desmethyl metabolite, which is also a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. So it doesn't leave the body as it came in.

Metabolism (from μεταβολισμος ("metabolismos"), the Greek word for "change", or "overthrow" (Etymonline)), is the biochemical modification of chemical compounds in living organisms and cells. This includes the biosynthesis of complex organic molecules (anabolism) and their breakdown (catabolism).

Since Prozac is altered by the body, the only way Prozac can enter the water is if large quantities of unused pills are being flushed.

Last part of the link you supplied stated that the effects of pharmaceuticals in the water is a big big question mark. Your statement that the United States is paranoid because of Prozac in the water is pure hypothesis. Since there is no evidence indicating the effect of traces of Prozac in the water it is preposterous for you to state that Americans are paranoid due to the drinking water. We have plenty of other things that make us paranoid.

jhuskey said:
I have a well.
Watch out. Chemtrails are chemicals dispersed for mind control. Its in the air and the water. We're doomed. All thats left is Jack and ol' Jimmy Beam.

Colorado Ryder said:
Left out the part about where the Observer and the Guardian retracted the stories based on NO evidence. Seems Norman Baker is running around trying to scare everyone. Seems the stories all revolve around that the DWI did the studies. When in fact the DWI had conducted no such studies.

Apparently the DWI's researchers thought otherwise. Go figure. Also that doesn't say anything with regard to the numerous other studies that have made those discoveries in the US, UK and other countries).

The main reason for including the Observer's story was included to show that I don't think Brits are somehow immune to this particular environmental hazard either. For example have Crappy who appears to be suffering from Prozac induced paranoia too. :)

While we're on the topic of the Guardian retracting stories... Consider the case where Tony Blair, Blunkett and the Police chiefs all talked up the risk of a Ricin poisoning plot, claiming it would have killed shedloads of people... The man went to trial, and in a public session a pair of expert Witnesses from Porton Down promptly shot that risk assessment down in flames. The Guardian published the article and shortly after retracted it. Why ? Because they published the names of the expert witnesses, even though they were already published in the court records. That story still remains offline, they could have simply blacked out the names and reinstated them, right ?

Sadly you are wrong about the body metabolising Prozac, it doesn't metabolise *all* of it. This has remained a point of concern amongst the GPs since it was introduced. The UK has an over-usage problem with Prozac too.

Colorado Ryder said:
Watch out. Chemtrails are chemicals dispersed for mind control. Its in the air and the water. We're doomed. All thats left is Jack and ol' Jimmy Beam.

Nah, why bother with that ? Just tip gunk into the treatment plants, be done with it. ;)

darkboong said:
Sadly you are wrong about the body metabolising Prozac, it doesn't metabolise *all* of it. This has remained a point of concern amongst the GPs since it was introduced. The UK has an over-usage problem with Prozac too.
Now you're changing your tune. Originally you told us......

darkboong said:
While it is true that water treatment plants do break down a fair amount of the various pharmaceuticals, research shows that some (in particular Prozac) don't get broken down at all. Not even your body (a masterpiece of a chemistry set) is able to break it down. Prozac exits the body intact in your Urine and from there into the water supply. Eventually it'll end up in your drinking water.;)
Now you're telling us that not all of it gets broken down?
Where is the evidence that the US is paranoid because of the Prozac in the water?

Colorado Ryder said:

There are also economic values to he had. See below.

If you had purchased $1000.00 of Nortel stock two years
ago, it would now be worth $49.00.

With Enron, you would have had $16.50 left of the original $1,000.00.

With WorldCom, you would have had less than $5.00 left.

But, if you had purchased $1,000.00 worth of Beer one year ago, drank all
the beer, then turned in the cans for the aluminum recycling REFUND, you
would have had $214.00.

Based on the above, current investment advice is to drink heavily and
recycle.

It's called the 401-Keg Plan

jhuskey said:

would have had $214.00.

recycle.

Pick up discarded beer cans and then you can let others pay for your "retirement".

jhuskey said:

would have had $214.00.

recycle.

:D :D I will petition my plan administrator to add the 401-Keg plan to my options. Seriously, my Mother-in-law has made a small fortune in stocks, her motto, always invest in the vices.

Thanks for the tip Huskey :D :D

Lw

darkboong said:
That's an easy one, he's aspiring to be Goering. The main difference of course is that Goering actually *did* fly in combat and he scored some kills too. Still, Dubya can probably snort Cocaine just as well as old Goering used too.
Maybe Gawd also told the Chimp to get puke drunk and coke blitzed too for 25 years of his life? It must have been part of the apprenticeship for his later Savior duty, as we are witnessing now.

Colorado Ryder said:
Yes the US did sit out. They were wars started by Europeans. The US was very isolationist in the 1930's. The US had already seen one war in Europe. The Europeans didn't care what the US thoughts were for the post WW1. Wilson told France and England that there were major issues with the Verailles Treaty. The US signed a separate peace treaty with Germany. France and England were more interested in punishing Germany and thereby creating causes for a new war.
US sentiment in the 1930's was that it wasn't worth US lives to fight a European war.

And while we're critizing other nations for sitting out, why didn't the Europeans come to the Koreans aid in 1931 when Japan invaded? Why didn't the Europeans come to the Chinese side in 1936?
Korea was annexed by japan in 1911 with the full support of the us.In return,the japanese supported the annexure of the phillipines by the us.

wolfix said:
javascript:siteSearch('Evo Morales');
And the next hotspot for America will be Bolivia, if Evo Morales has his way. He claims to be 'Washington's nightmare." And he counts Fidel and Venezuala's Hugo Chavez as his friends. . Evidently the people of Bolivia must have been inpressed with Cuba's poverty. Mr. Morales wants to end the free market society and empower the coca farmers..... We know what their product is used for. Maybe Fidel can help him out with purchasing the Bolivian oil reserves when there is no free market and the capitolistic pigs pull out.

America again will be critized for the problems that are just about to begin in Bolivia.

Is that the same bolivia where bechtel corporation privatised the water supply and made it illegal to collect rainwater?
Winning hearts and minds wherever they go.
:rolleyes: