Hi, New Girl here.

Originally Posted by q2cycling
Hi Joe,

Nice to know you....So why are you leaving

Damn... Why? Why are you trying to fool people with staged discussions?
big-smile.png
You dont feel guilty? You think it's a joke of some short? Is this a normal way of doing advertisement over there? Do you do the same in Chinese forums too?
big-smile.png

Hi Joe,

Nice to know you....So why are you leaving

Correction: Why did I leave?

I had to file my taxes.

I'm back now.

Originally Posted by Volnix

big-smile.png
You dont feel guilty? You think it's a joke of some short? Is this a normal way of doing advertisement over there? Do you do the same in Chinese forums too?
big-smile.png
Joe King does not like to joke around...

big-smile.png
big-smile.png
I don't understand why you are having a problem with me or something...

This is very normal. Do you mean I shouldn't ask that kind of question?

If you have a problem, you can just stay away from the discussion...Other people are fine with the discussion. Why you were bothering to care...

I feel sorry about all of this.

1. I don't understand why you are having a problem with me or something...

2. This is very normal. Do you mean I shouldn't ask that kind of question?

3. If you have a problem, you can just stay away from the discussion...

4. Other people are fine with the discussion. Why you were bothering to care...

5. I feel sorry about all of this.

1. Yes.

2. No it's not.

3. No.

4. Like who? Your next desk "partner-in-spamming"?

5. Reaaally?
big-smile.png

You know, you could just pay for advertisment. If you need any.

The outcome of this is:

1. Sales based on fraudulent advertisment.
2. Damaging sales/credibility for everybody that has something in common with your business.

But what you really actually care for, is phising some "e-sucker" with paypal and a credit card, to get a botched up frame for 1000 less or something, which if not useless from the start, might fail without any actually usable guarantee, isn't that right?

Why dont you "spammers" just do business the nice way???

Translated in "Gangsta":
big-smile.png

You must think forum people are chumps, trying to push a score like dat.

Dat score aint cream! Daaamn... It aint even a f@ckin score at all for dat matta!
big-smile.png

big-smile.png

0.jpg

1. Yes.

2. No it's not.

3. No.

5. Reaaally?
big-smile.png

The outcome of this is:

2. Damaging sales/credibility for everybody that has something in common with your business.

But what you really actually care for, is phising some "e-sucker" with paypal and a credit card, to get a botched up frame for 1000 less or something, which if not useless from the start, might fail without any actually usable guarantee, isn't that right?

Translated in "Gangsta":
big-smile.png

Dat score aint cream! Daaamn... It aint even a f@ckin score at all for dat matta!
big-smile.png

big-smile.png

0.jpg
I don't understand why you are so mean?
confused.png

1. Yes.

2. No it's not.

3. No.

5. Reaaally?
big-smile.png

The outcome of this is:

Translated in "Gangsta":
big-smile.png

big-smile.png

big-smile.png

0.jpg
You know what, don't bother to reply.
You don't know me, you don't know anything at all. And you are so mean, and so easy to make judgement.
And I don't want to talk to you.
So there is no point in talking anymore.

welcome to cycling forums, q2. not all here are paranoid trolls like the one with whom you've been dealing. some here are convinced that you are using these forums to promote your employer's products. i hope you understand that activity is frowned upon and, further, hope you are here to engage others in your new-found joys cf cycling.

Originally Posted by slovakguy
welcome to cycling forums, q2. not all here are paranoid trolls like the one with whom you've been dealing. some here are convinced that you are using these forums to promote your employer's products. i hope you understand that activity is frowned upon and, further, hope you are here to engage others in your new-found joys cf cycling.
Thank you, Slovakguy...

I was feeling bad by that mean guy's words. Thanks for your welcome.

I understand what you said.

This forum has a low tolerance for spammers. If you aren't coming on with an agenda of selling, no one will have a problem with you.

Originally Posted by MotownBikeBoy

This forum has a low tolerance for spammers. If you aren't coming on with an agenda of selling, no one will have a problem with you.
You are right. Thanks for letting me know...

Hi Elaine.

Never been to Fujian province but I hear it is quite nice. Do you live on the old island or the mainland. I know you live in Xiamen but where did you grow up? Where is your family from?

What type of riding do you do? Give us a typical description. We would love to see some images of you with your friends enjoying bike riding.

I did a bit of work in Suzhou. I had a favourite 80km loop around big lake (Taihu). At the time they were still developing the industrial zones so much of it was perfect empty roads. Getting to and from it was another story. I used to hide in the centre of the masses for protection like a minnow in the ocean of sharks.

Other fond memories was when I had an old single speed clunker in FengXian (east of Shanghai). I used to get up early and go for a two hour ride along the coast and small towns. I loved to watch the locals start to rise and go about their business.

When I was in Shenzhen all the quality bike shops seemed to cater for BMX and moutain. I never found a retail selling road bikes and their gear. You must have a lot of opportunity to ride different bikes. Without giving links and sales pitches, what bikes do you like best and why?

Tell us a bit about yourself, your experiences and your opinions on bikes and you will find everyone friendly. If you are fair dinkum, you will have many stories that we will be fascinated by.

Originally Posted by Scott2468
Hi Elaine.

Never been to Fujian province but I hear it is quite nice. Do you live on the old island or the mainland. I know you live in Xiamen but where did you grow up? Where is your family from?

What type of riding do you do? Give us a typical description. We would love to see some images of you with your friends enjoying bike riding.

I did a bit of work in Suzhou. I had a favourite 80km loop around big lake (Taihu). At the time they were still developing the industrial zones so much of it was perfect empty roads. Getting to and from it was another story. I used to hide in the centre of the masses for protection like a minnow in the ocean of sharks.

Other fond memories was when I had an old single speed clunker in FengXian (east of Shanghai). I used to get up early and go for a two hour ride along the coast and small towns. I loved to watch the locals start to rise and go about their business.

When I was in Shenzhen all the quality bike shops seemed to cater for BMX and moutain. I never found a retail selling road bikes and their gear. You must have a lot of opportunity to ride different bikes. Without giving links and sales pitches, what bikes do you like best and why?

Tell us a bit about yourself, your experiences and your opinions on bikes and you will find everyone friendly. If you are fair dinkum, you will have many stories that we will be fascinated by.
Hi Scott,

Wow. You know so much about China. I live in the mainland. Because the rent in the old island is so expensive. And I grow up in Putian city, which is pretty close to Xiamen.

I love riding MTB. I don't feel quite comfortable in the road bicycles, you know, the handlebar, and the position that I need time to get used to it. So when we are off from work, or on the weekends, I will climb the little "mountain" near our factory, or we will go to the reservoir...

So how many years did you spend in China? In my city, Xiamen, people love ride along the island...

Yes. I would love to share my experiences, my story about cycling. Do you have instagram? There are pictures and my feeling about it every day (although occasionally, I will promote some items...)

Thanks Scott.

Quote by q2c:
"Why did you ask this kind of question?"

Why not ask?

You come from a country with a 60+ year history of despotic communist rule, a communist economic system, communist industries and communist social systems.

We only have short 4 and 8 year spans of communism here and hope to learn much from the Chicom system. Especially, how to build bicycles.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Quote by q2c:
"Why did you ask this kind of question?"

Why not ask?

You come from a country with a 60+ year history of despotic communist rule, a communist economic system, communist industries and communist social systems.

We only have short 4 and 8 year spans of communism here and hope to learn much from the Chicom system. Especially, how to build bicycles.
Yes. Our country government is so communism. But for the young generation, we don't act and think that communism like our parents any more....
What is Chicom system?

Mmmm, spamming up good and personal...
big-smile.png

Go ahead and add that "girl" in instagram. Just keep in mind that "she" promotes some stuff occasionally.
big-smile.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by slovakguy .
not all here are paranoid trolls like the one with whom you've been dealing.

Are you projecting your worries about your self again?
big-smile.png
Where's "Alienator" ???
big-smile.png

Are you projecting your worries about your self again?
big-smile.png
Where's "Alienator" ???
big-smile.png
What is wrong with you?
So nobody should promote products? Your mind is sooooooo narrow....
You seem such an angry and cynical person....
I guess that's why you love rap so much.
confused.png