• 16-20 pounds

Votes: 120 9.2%
  • 21-25 pounds

Votes: 810 62.3%
  • 26 pounds or more

Votes: 371 28.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Memphmann
How am I suppose to stay warm during winter in Canada in my igloo???

Memph

isn't that what the indoor trainer is for?!?

;)

How am I suppose to stay warm during winter in Canada in my igloo???

Memph

Possibly the lovely lady? Works for me at times.

I've lost 7 pounds over the las tweek and a half... Thats amazing. Is it too much, too fast? I'm trying to eat oatmeal and rice and cut out sugar altogether except what's in my power bars... And I'm working my *** off on climbing. I am determined to be the best climber in my group by this time next year. Is therea certain % body fat that you are not supposed to go below? And how much protien should I be eating every day to not lose muscle mass with my decreased caloric intake?

Originally posted by Xeys
I've lost 7 pounds over the las tweek and a half... Thats amazing. Is it too much, too fast? I'm trying to eat oatmeal and rice and cut out sugar altogether except what's in my power bars... And I'm working my *** off on climbing. I am determined to be the best climber in my group by this time next year. Is therea certain % body fat that you are not supposed to go below? And how much protien should I be eating every day to not lose muscle mass with my decreased caloric intake?
Good luck getting to point where body fat is a concern. Takes hard work and no eating to get there. As for amount of weight loss in a week. Depends how fat you were to begin with. If you lost that much weight, then it needed to be dropped. You should begin to worry when weight is nearly impossible to drop & then you start to starve yourself for the extra lb or 2 you try to lose.....

Memph

Hey wait, could use the dogs for staying warm.... :)

Memph
True, Far superior to a lady. Only use a lady these days because the last of my pack passed away.

Originally posted by Xeys

If you're at the point where losing body fat is an issue, you're probably going to need to lose muscle mass to lose weight. ;)

You could try one of those body fat scales. If you're losing weight and the body fat % remains in the same range, you're not getting leaner, you're losing too much muscle too.

Originally posted by chow
True, Far superior to a lady. Only use a lady these days because the last of my pack passed away.

Only use the lady for the 1 thing. Do not want to give the true meaning "to dog f!@#ing". Plus all that fur on my dog shouldn't go to waste....

Memph

4% is the lowest you should go in terms of body fat!

Good luck for anyone trying to get to that point, I know two people right now that 5% body and the dedication & discipline it takes is unreal. 4-5hrs a day in the gym lifting and Cadio etc. Everyday, No days off, No cheating, Not one excuse. Pure Animals, but they look awesome and to them its worth it.

Also they are drug free only multi- vitamins and good eating.

Only use the lady for the 1 thing. Do not want to give the true meaning "to dog f!@#ing". Plus all that fur on my dog shouldn't go to waste....

Memph
Ah, you're a wiser man than I. Friends tell me to get another dog but after the last of the best, it's hard.
Any way you want to read it.:D

Originally posted by chow
Ah, you're a wiser man than I. Friends tell me to get another dog but after the last of the best, it's hard.
Any way you want to read it.:D

Mine is large breed (103lbs), 7 and had him 6 yrs. Work him good daily so he should last a few more yrs....

Memph

Mine is large breed (103lbs), 7 and had him 6 yrs. Work him good daily so he should last a few more yrs....

Memph
Does he hve blue eyes?
how did you blow les genoux? accident, improper somethingorother? that's one bad ass pain. Good to know that your ideal offensiveness is part of the f it program. As you blow by, what do the faces look like at 20mph and 20 degrees?;)

Who cares what the bike weighs unladen. My randonneur weighs in at 70 lbs when touring.

My bike, which is much larger than most women my size ride, weighs 34 lbs. with all gear, bags and kryptonite lock. I never plan to race though, only to ride. :)

Originally posted by Jade
My bike, which is much larger than most women my size ride, weighs 34 lbs. with all gear, bags and kryptonite lock. I never plan to race though, only to ride. :)

Damn, riding a heavy bike like that shall keep you in shape. So you can post better pics.... :)

Memph

Originally posted by Thebaron
Who cares what the bike weighs unladen. My randonneur weighs in at 70 lbs when touring.

I'm with you, My John Deere mountain with trailer and cello in the back runs a cool 85-90 pounds.

My Schwinn cruiser runs about 45.

But this allows me to feel like a madman when I hop in my 21 pound Trek 1200.

It's all relative.

Brad

Just built a Quattro Assi Scandium w/Dura Ace, American Classic 350 wheelset, Cane Creek SL Brakeset, Cane Creek S-2 Headset, Easton EC90 sl all carbon fork, 3ttt less bars, Zepp stem,
Speedplay pedals, 2 Cuisse Stainless cages, Thomson elite seatpost, Prolite seat .... 6.9kg!! It's a 54cm and a tad to small for me. It's a rocket and awsome climber ---FOR SALE contact me for pix and price. A steal!!!!