Kloden gets ***** slapped !

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
Looks like Kloden has taken on Lance's old job of picking on the minnows in cycling.... nice work... pick on the most shittyest and poorest team in the peleton ! and then claim you passed your own internal controls ! yeah right.... Kloden is a farkin ****...
___

Professional continental team CSF Group-Navigare, which rides in the Giro d'Italia, released a statement, countering the accusations of Astana rider Andreas Klöden, which he made in an interview to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Klöden had said that he is clean and has been controlled 22 times this year. "Seven of those controls came from within my team. I am controlled by five different entities – WADA [world anti doping agency], NADA [German anti doping agency], UCI [International cycling federation], the Swiss cycling federation and PWC [a private German company conducting anti doping tests - ed.] At the Giro, there are only four teams with a tight control system – Slipstream, High Road, CSC and Astana... [Davide] Rebellin and [Riccardo] Riccò, I don't know how often they have controls like me. I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo."

It is the last remark that upset CSF Navigare, referring to its rider, Matteo Priamo, who won stage 6 in the Giro.

Team manager Bruno Reverberi said that "We have already spoken to our lawyer, Claudio Pasqualin, about possible legal actions against what Andreas Klöden had said. He launched accusations against a team – ours – but the German does not know what kind of anti doping controls we do... Our program and our controls do not come [publicly announced], unlike from other teams; even in the recent past, we did everything that we were clean... We will defend the image of society and [the image] of the athletes."

In a brief statement to Cyclingnews before the start of stage 10, Priamo said, "I never had the chance to talk to Klöden. I always thought he was a good person, but that made me change my mind." Stay tuned for more on the matter in the next news edition.

whiteboytrash said:
Looks like Kloden has taken on Lance's old job of picking on the minnows in cycling.... nice work... pick on the most shittyest and poorest team in the peleton ! and then claim you passed your own internal controls ! yeah right.... Kloden is a farkin ****...
___

Professional continental team CSF Group-Navigare, which rides in the Giro d'Italia, released a statement, countering the accusations of Astana rider Andreas Klöden, which he made in an interview to Gazzetta dello Sport.

Klöden had said that he is clean and has been controlled 22 times this year. "Seven of those controls came from within my team. I am controlled by five different entities – WADA [world anti doping agency], NADA [German anti doping agency], UCI [International cycling federation], the Swiss cycling federation and PWC [a private German company conducting anti doping tests - ed.] At the Giro, there are only four teams with a tight control system – Slipstream, High Road, CSC and Astana... [Davide] Rebellin and [Riccardo] Riccò, I don't know how often they have controls like me. I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo."

It is the last remark that upset CSF Navigare, referring to its rider, Matteo Priamo, who won stage 6 in the Giro.

Team manager Bruno Reverberi said that "We have already spoken to our lawyer, Claudio Pasqualin, about possible legal actions against what Andreas Klöden had said. He launched accusations against a team – ours – but the German does not know what kind of anti doping controls we do... Our program and our controls do not come [publicly announced], unlike from other teams; even in the recent past, we did everything that we were clean... We will defend the image of society and [the image] of the athletes."

In a brief statement to Cyclingnews before the start of stage 10, Priamo said, "I never had the chance to talk to Klöden. I always thought he was a good person, but that made me change my mind." Stay tuned for more on the matter in the next news edition.
I thought it was a pretty shitty thing to say actually, especially considering the questions regarding his connection with Freiburg.

Or he could actually be clean (this year). And is pointing out the reality that CSF Navigare and the other Italian teams don't have in house controls.

And what he is doing to CSF Navigare is actually the OPPOSITE of what Lance did. Lance picked on the minnows for being whistleblowers. Not for doping.

EvilJediJ said:
Or he could actually be clean (this year). And is pointing out the reality that CSF Navigare and the other Italian teams don't have in house controls.

And what he is doing to CSF Navigare is actually the OPPOSITE of what Lance did. Lance picked on the minnows for being whistleblowers. Not for doping.
sure he MAYBE???????????? hahaha **** him he sucks even on the ****!

whiteboytrash said:
___

:D NADA

whiteboytrash said:
___

Ceramiche Panaria/CSF GROUP-Navigare are one of the dirtiest teams in the peloton, and that is not an easy quest.

Grillo over 50 crit last year
Richeze stanozolol

ad infinitum that dont get caught

thunder said:
Ceramiche Panaria/CSF GROUP-Navigare are one of the dirtiest teams in the peloton, and that is not an easy quest.

Grillo over 50 crit last year
Richeze stanozolol

ad infinitum that dont get caught
CSF Group-Navigare= DOPE , No Fing Doubt

Kloden is all upset cause his grease aint working yet, more to come, more to climb......ole peanut head must be a wondering wtf my german mate is a bit ****ed in the head.....calling other teams out when we are the ones on Astanrunnnneeeele...belgie ball busters team.

OAR8 said:
CSF Group-Navigare= DOPE , No Fing Doubt

Kloden is all upset cause his grease aint working yet, more to come, more to climb......ole peanut head must be a wondering wtf my german mate is a bit ****ed in the head.....calling other teams out when we are the ones on Astanrunnnneeeele...belgie ball busters team.
yep, fished wrapped dopers

thoughtforfood said:
I thought it was a pretty shitty thing to say actually, especially considering the questions regarding his connection with Freiburg.
It's really ridiculous for doped guys to badmouth other doped guys. For god's sake they all dope!
Am I correct that Ricco started this by saying something about Contador and the beach. Klöden's response would be ok for me if he had stopped at Rebellin and Ricco and left out that "I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo.I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo." Has CSF Navigare said anything bad about Astana or any one else?

RdBiker said:
It's really ridiculous for doped guys to badmouth other doped guys. For god's sake they all dope!
Am I correct that Ricco started this by saying something about Contador and the beach. Klöden's response would be ok for me if he had stopped at Rebellin and Ricco and left out that "I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo.I don't want to talk about the team of Priamo." Has CSF Navigare said anything bad about Astana or any one else?

More the point has CSF Navigare won anything other than an odd stage here and there ? They are hardly worth picking on... its not like they are taking all the prize money....

Powerful Pete said:
Mamma mia. A holier than thou Kloden re: doping issues... :rolleyes:
Or is he basically saying "no fair" it's easier for them to dope than us :)

Somebody remind me, has anyone been suspended for autologous blood doping to date?

The show must go on.

Wayne666 said:
Somebody remind me, has anyone been suspended for autologous blood doping to date?
They would have to be nailed for a high hematocrit level wouldn't they?

Wayne666 said:
Or is he basically saying "no fair" it's easier for them to dope than us :)

The show must go on.
How would you prove it?

fscyclist said:
How would you prove it?
If the person doing the doping was a complete tool and injected someone elses blood. The blood passport thing gives a good indication if someone is using blood doping or EPO to adjust their haemocrit levels.

There is some sort of a good side to this story. The top guys are getting tested more. Smaller teams probably dope, but not as much as Kloden is suggesting, after all the minnows can't afford the expensive dope that clears the hurdle of testing and still gives good results. Now all we need is tests that actually work.

But I thought the queston was specific to the "auto" type of doping. Isn't that where you re-inject your own RBCs?

I know that WADA and other agencies were looking at finding a way of "ageing" the RBCs but I cannot think of any doping case that nailed a cyclist for using their own.

The CRIT level would be the first giveaway.

I assume that following a transfusion, the hematocrit level will have a spike. How long does it take for it to go back to normal levels? That would give a window of opportunity to catch the doper using a biological passport assuming that it is implemented properly without any corruption. I would imagine that age dating RBCs would be quite complicated.

Kloden wants you to believe that from all those years at T-Mobile & with Vino at Astana that he never doped. Ever. Kloden is one clean rider. What the ? Bruyneel must have put him up to it. Its just not a plausable thing to say & accuse other teams. Maybe he's deflecting the heat off Contador ?

Eldrack said:
If the person doing the doping was a complete tool and injected someone elses blood.
Then it wouldn't be autologous.

Point is there is no way to prove it unless you catch them in the act. There are markers that may point to autologous doping, but I doubt they would hold up in a legal hearing.