Not removed

Pssst. Hey, little *****! Yeah, you, tommy.

Do you know how long those are for? LMAO!

You're such a lying sack of worthless ****!

600 Watts for an HOUR you claimed in your lie!

Then after defending your lie for days you claimed the average vet could hold 800 Watts for an hour!

You can't. You didn't.

All you did was LIE! LMFAO! You retarded *****!

Man up an apologize for the repeated and numerous lies that came out of your ignorant pie hole, *****.

Pssst. Hey, little *****! Yeah, you, tommy.

Do you know how long those are for? LMAO!

You're such a lying sack of worthless ****!

600 Watts for an HOUR you claimed in your lie!

Then after defending your lie for days you claimed the average vet could hold 800 Watts for an hour!

You can't. You didn't.

All you did was LIE! LMFAO! You retarded *****!

Man up an apologize for the repeated and numerous lies that came out of your ignorant pie hole, *****.

I'm not going to respond to him anymore, he's a disgrace to this nation for calling himself a soldier, he's a disgrace to the communities that employ law enforcement by saying that a 29 year veteran Sheriff Ron Helus who died in the line of duty died needlessly because he didn't follow protocol, like this lying sack of **** knows police protocol. That was the last straw for me when this *****, in not so little words, says he has no regard for the law enforcement officials of this country, that makes him a radical left winger part of the sovereign citizens movement, a anti government extremist sect which makes sense since he lives in San Fransissy. It's one thing for us to do the dance about his lies over bike related stuff but it's another when he decided to go after law enforcement.

I don't care if he posts his little lies concerning bike stuff anymore, he can lie lie lie, I'm not going to be bothered with his 4 year old 10 IQ high school dropout weed smoking extremist lying mentality.

You should read his latest manifesto on wheels in the Cycling Equipment sub-forum. It's as hysterical as his idiocy on 'Bike Handling'.

The lunatic is strong with this one!

And yes, his I.Q. is on par with Alf's.

He sure made an ass out of himself, again, when he attacked the Sheriff's Deputy and the CHP officer that tried to end the shooting scene at the country-Western bar. Those two LEO's were far braver than the one(s) that stood outside Parkland High School with their thumbs up their asses.

Oh well. It's just another area of expertise for tommy to lie about.

I wonder how you deal with being such an idiot?

If you have a Paramount, what year is it then I can tell who made it...but this all sort of stupid since all you have to do is look it up on the internet.

The classic era for Paramount was from 1958 till 1979. Schwinn hired a young designer and builder named Marc Muller sometime in the 70's to take over the building of the Paramount bike; when Schwinn went bankrupt in the 80's Marc Muller moved the Paramount production to Waterford. In 1993 Marc Muller and Richard Schwinn bought the Paramount factory and renamed it Water Precision Cycles, that line of Paramounts ended in 1994 and didn't resume again until 1988 when they made the 50th Anniversary model. Starting in 1989 the PDG version of Paramount began production and lasted till 1994; the only composite built with this name was actually built by Kestrel, all of the Series models came from Asian sources except for the 9C. That ended production of the Paramount until 2013 when one year of Paramounts were made once again to celebrate 75 years...which is sort of an odd celebration since in reality Paramounts were not made for 75 years straight, but that was a way for Waterford to make a ton of money on a limited edition bike that did indeed sell out very fast just as the 50th one did. They will restore any year of Paramount bike. Waterford like Giant for example makes other brands as well, Waterford makes Gunnar, Fleet Velo, Boulder Bikes, Rivendell and the Milwaukee Bicycle company, as well as Waterford of course. Muller and Schwinn still own Waterford to this day so technically Waterford is the modern day Schwinn but they could not use the name Schwinn anymore because due to the bankruptcy the brand name was sold for assets. SO now do you believe that all Paramounts after 1993 were all made under the Waterford flag?

And De Rosa bikes are still made in Italy as far as I know. As a side note the 5 time TDF winner Eddy Merckx who raced on De Rosa bikes learned how to build frames from De Rosa.

ALL Pinarello carbon fiber bikes are made in Taiwan using highly regarded carbon fiber made in Japan, the rest of the Pinarellos are made in Italy, with fakes coming out of China. Once the factory in Taiwan completes a frame they send it back to Pinarello in Italy where paint and decals are applied, including a decal that says: made in Italy. Now how can they say made in Italy when the frame isn't? Because once a certain percentage of the value of the bike is made in a particular area, Italy in this case, and since paint, decals, components and labor is greater than the cost of the frame, they can legally put made in Italy on the bike.

And yes I have told you what bikes I have on other posts...go back to the post where Bob, you and myself had that engaging conversation about titanium, plus there were other posts in the past that I mention. If you're too lazy to go back here is my current list as of today including history on both which will explain how I got them:

2013 Lynskey Peloton with a mostly 105 except I did the following swaps: the rear derailleur is Ultegra, Enve 2.0 fork, Cane Creek 110 headset, and DA9000 cables. This one I bought brand new on a introductory sale.

1988 Giant Rincon with all XT which was **** back then, the XT rear derailleur has been nothing but problems. I bought this new on a end of the year closeout sale.

1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe with Suntour Mountech transmission. Bought this used for $60 about 7 years ago in factory original mint condition because it was only ridden about 250 miles back in 85 before it was stored under a pile of blankets. That's the bike I currently tour on and it's decked out with fenders, and I use the original factory equipped rear pannier rack for my panniers.

1984 Trek 660 with all Suntour Superbe components, I bought the frame and fork brand new and then bought the Superbe group box, I also bought spare rear and front derailleurs which I still have brand new never used, this was my last bike I raced on, the paint and especially the decals are faded due to the S Calif sun.

1984 Schwinn Voyageur with Deore Deerhead; this bike I found in a dumpster covered in some sort of grayish sticky goo, it didn't glow so I assume it was non toxic, upon cleaning it several times this bike is really good shape except it needs cables which is no big deal, but it too is factory correct and came with the original factory rear pannier rack, this bike is a bit tall for me so I may sell it this spring.

1984 Fuji Club with Suntour ARX also all factory equipped original components, I bought this for $40 at a garage sale about 5 years ago it only had 5 miles on it! he stored it in an attic all those years, it's a fantastic riding bike, the best steel bike I've ridden.

1987 Dawes Galaxy; basically just a frame and fork with few components on it, another dumpster find, the frame and fork are in above average condition, not sure what little components are on it are factory correct or not.

And today I just got back an old 1988 Miyata 512 that I fixed up for a friend about 4 years ago and gave it to him, he bought new bike with that end of the year pricing and gave me back the 512. So I guess now I'll keep it for my grandson to ride when he gets bigger, it's a tad small for me. The guy knew I had a grandkid so he wanted to make sure he got it in 2 or 3 more years. That 512 I found setting on a curb after I saw the guy just dump it there, I asked him why he was dumping there and he told me I could have it, so I took it of course!

Due to my touring ambitions I may sell ALL the bikes except for the Miyata because that's going to the grandson, the Fuji and the Lynskey and use the money to buy a MASI Giramondo, the top tube slopes down a bit more than most sloping down tube touring bikes do which will help me to dismount the bike easier when heavily loaded vs the Le Tour Luxe, I'm 65 so my flexibility isn't what it use to be, plus it has fantastic front and rear racks, and the gearing range was the best for climbing grades while heavily packed of all the touring bikes I researched for the price. So this spring there will probably be a big sell off then I'll get the MASI from the same place I got the Lynskey!
It was plain that you were googling and cutting and pasting. And getting it wrong nonetheless. The classic Paramount was just as good as the Waterford built ones. It was a half lb heavier. De Rosa's were indeed built in Italy but not in general by the De Rosa factory but by independent frame builders. All of the Italian name brands did that except Basso and Gios. Eddy Merckx never built a frame in his life. He and his partners designed them. They were all built by independent frame builders in Italy. The Miyata and Fuji are midlevel bikes and it should be fun you trying to sell a Lynskey when you can buy carbon fiber bikes for a song.

When you pick bike out of a dusf bin there was a reason it was there.

If you're 65 and have to worry about getting on and off a loaded touring bike you need to learn to ride very slowly or you'll have a heart attack. The 68 year old with we old and slow riders a couple of Saturdays ago had a stroke. And he rides fairly regularly. That is a recovery ride and we don't go over 12 mph unless there's a slight decline. He was riding his old steel Raleigh. Original equipment on a bike is only valuable if it is a collectable. Otherwise junk is junk.

Just say no Froze, just say no to responding to an idiot who once again didn't comprehend what he read, I got to take one day at a time, just say no, I've gotta say no.

I wonder how you deal with being such an idiot?

If you have a Paramount, what year is it then I can tell who made it...but this all sort of stupid since all you have to do is look it up on the internet.

The classic era for Paramount was from 1958 till 1979. Schwinn hired a young designer and builder named Marc Muller sometime in the 70's to take over the building of the Paramount bike; when Schwinn went bankrupt in the 80's Marc Muller moved the Paramount production to Waterford. In 1993 Marc Muller and Richard Schwinn bought the Paramount factory and renamed it Water Precision Cycles, that line of Paramounts ended in 1994 and didn't resume again until 1988 when they made the 50th Anniversary model. Starting in 1989 the PDG version of Paramount began production and lasted till 1994; the only composite built with this name was actually built by Kestrel, all of the Series models came from Asian sources except for the 9C. That ended production of the Paramount until 2013 when one year of Paramounts were made once again to celebrate 75 years...which is sort of an odd celebration since in reality Paramounts were not made for 75 years straight, but that was a way for Waterford to make a ton of money on a limited edition bike that did indeed sell out very fast just as the 50th one did. They will restore any year of Paramount bike. Waterford like Giant for example makes other brands as well, Waterford makes Gunnar, Fleet Velo, Boulder Bikes, Rivendell and the Milwaukee Bicycle company, as well as Waterford of course. Muller and Schwinn still own Waterford to this day so technically Waterford is the modern day Schwinn but they could not use the name Schwinn anymore because due to the bankruptcy the brand name was sold for assets. SO now do you believe that all Paramounts after 1993 were all made under the Waterford flag?

And De Rosa bikes are still made in Italy as far as I know. As a side note the 5 time TDF winner Eddy Merckx who raced on De Rosa bikes learned how to build frames from De Rosa.

ALL Pinarello carbon fiber bikes are made in Taiwan using highly regarded carbon fiber made in Japan, the rest of the Pinarellos are made in Italy, with fakes coming out of China. Once the factory in Taiwan completes a frame they send it back to Pinarello in Italy where paint and decals are applied, including a decal that says: made in Italy. Now how can they say made in Italy when the frame isn't? Because once a certain percentage of the value of the bike is made in a particular area, Italy in this case, and since paint, decals, components and labor is greater than the cost of the frame, they can legally put made in Italy on the bike.

And yes I have told you what bikes I have on other posts...go back to the post where Bob, you and myself had that engaging conversation about titanium, plus there were other posts in the past that I mention. If you're too lazy to go back here is my current list as of today including history on both which will explain how I got them:

2013 Lynskey Peloton with a mostly 105 except I did the following swaps: the rear derailleur is Ultegra, Enve 2.0 fork, Cane Creek 110 headset, and DA9000 cables. This one I bought brand new on a introductory sale.

1988 Giant Rincon with all XT which was **** back then, the XT rear derailleur has been nothing but problems. I bought this new on a end of the year closeout sale.

1985 Schwinn Le Tour Luxe with Suntour Mountech transmission. Bought this used for $60 about 7 years ago in factory original mint condition because it was only ridden about 250 miles back in 85 before it was stored under a pile of blankets. That's the bike I currently tour on and it's decked out with fenders, and I use the original factory equipped rear pannier rack for my panniers.

1984 Trek 660 with all Suntour Superbe components, I bought the frame and fork brand new and then bought the Superbe group box, I also bought spare rear and front derailleurs which I still have brand new never used, this was my last bike I raced on, the paint and especially the decals are faded due to the S Calif sun.

1984 Schwinn Voyageur with Deore Deerhead; this bike I found in a dumpster covered in some sort of grayish sticky goo, it didn't glow so I assume it was non toxic, upon cleaning it several times this bike is really good shape except it needs cables which is no big deal, but it too is factory correct and came with the original factory rear pannier rack, this bike is a bit tall for me so I may sell it this spring.

1984 Fuji Club with Suntour ARX also all factory equipped original components, I bought this for $40 at a garage sale about 5 years ago it only had 5 miles on it! he stored it in an attic all those years, it's a fantastic riding bike, the best steel bike I've ridden.

1987 Dawes Galaxy; basically just a frame and fork with few components on it, another dumpster find, the frame and fork are in above average condition, not sure what little components are on it are factory correct or not.

And today I just got back an old 1988 Miyata 512 that I fixed up for a friend about 4 years ago and gave it to him, he bought new bike with that end of the year pricing and gave me back the 512. So I guess now I'll keep it for my grandson to ride when he gets bigger, it's a tad small for me. The guy knew I had a grandkid so he wanted to make sure he got it in 2 or 3 more years. That 512 I found setting on a curb after I saw the guy just dump it there, I asked him why he was dumping there and he told me I could have it, so I took it of course!

Due to my touring ambitions I may sell ALL the bikes except for the Miyata because that's going to the grandson, the Fuji and the Lynskey and use the money to buy a MASI Giramondo, the top tube slopes down a bit more than most sloping down tube touring bikes do which will help me to dismount the bike easier when heavily loaded vs the Le Tour Luxe, I'm 65 so my flexibility isn't what it use to be, plus it has fantastic front and rear racks, and the gearing range was the best for climbing grades while heavily packed of all the touring bikes I researched for the price. So this spring there will probably be a big sell off then I'll get the MASI from the same place I got the Lynskey!
It was plain that you were googling and cutting and pasting. And getting it wrong nonetheless. The classic Paramount was just as good as the Waterford built ones. It was a half lb heavier. De Rosa's were indeed built in Italy but not in general by the De Rosa factory but by independent frame builders. All of the Italian name brands did that except Basso and Gios. Eddy Merckx never built a frame in his life. He and his partners designed them. They were all built by independent frame builders in Italy. The Miyata and Fuji are midlevel bikes and it should be fun you trying to sell a Lynskey when you can buy carbon fiber bikes for a song.

When you pick bike out of a dust bin there's usually a reason it was there.

If you're 65 and have to worry about getting on and off a loaded touring bike you need to learn to ride very slowly or you'll have a heart attack. The 68 year old with we old and slow riders a couple of Saturdays ago had a stroke. And he rides fairly regularly. That is a recovery ride and we don't go over 12 mph unless there's a slight decline. He was riding his old steel Raleigh. Original equipment on a bike is only valuable if it is a collectable. Otherwise junk is junk.

That is a recovery ride and we don't go over 12 mph

LMAO! "don't go over 12 mph"!!!!

That's not a recovery ride.

That's a funeral procession.

12 MPH! LMFAO!

The local Amish on their scooter bikes go faster!

12 MPH!!! This **** is going to get good!

What a moron! What a lying sack of **** moron!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr9pRtW190c

Whatever happened to comprehension?

tommy has a terminal case of 'Alf Disease'.

A 100% failure of the brain.

He has a the symptoms! He has no comprehension because he has zero facts. makes up his ******** as he goes and repeats the same lies over and over and over in the hope they somehow become truth.

He attacks everyone else for calling him out for his lying. For pointing out his fallacies of logic. For laughing at his boasting. For realizing his Walter Mitty fantasies are just that...more lies.

It's actually funny.

The very precept that he believes anyone would put stock in his tales is hysterical.

tommy is also clinically and classically delusional. Comparing himself to George Hincapie! Comparing his $250 Chicom ePay wheels to $2,500 Campagnolo wheels! These are the signs of a very sick brain.

More to the point, a man that shreds his own reputation with repeated lies and then refuses to apologize for what he was caught doing is a sign of a classic narcissist. This is backed up by his frequent pronouncements from on high and his manifestos on topics he has little or no knowledge of.

His repeated Rage Quits of the forum and then the multiple returns to continue his poor attempts at trolling are beyond basic insanity.

All this points to a person that is not grounded in reality and long out of control.

BTW, Froze, I earned the Garmin 'Frosty' badge yesterday. I rode both outside and then on the trainer for just under 2 hours.

The Frosty Badge was for riding with the temperature below freezing. It was 28 degrees for the ride start and 29 at the finish. With light snow flurries. I'm thinking I probably have done that 'badge' a couple hundred times over the years! LOL!

It was a tough little ride with the wind biting at 14-16 MPH steady, but the 2 hours on the trainer was much more difficult.

Comparing power readings and average and maximum heart rates the trainer session was more painful.

It will be 41-42 degrees today with sunshine and the wind much softer at 6-7 MPH. I'll again do a double workout. One road session and one trainer session.

Unlike the road...and you know this from having ridden Zwift..there are no stop signs or red lights on Zwift. It's full gas and devil take the hindmost!

Bob, I haven't rode my bike now going on 4 weeks due to this weird congestion and cough thing I got that gets worse whenever I go outdoors. I finally submitted and went to the doc on Thursday that gave me an antibiotic treatment thing, but so far I don't feel any better, he also gave me a cough pill that doesn't work for the cough. I want to start going to gym but this damn congestion/cough thing isn't allowing me to do so.

I'm glad you went to the doctor. Anything to do with the lungs is serious. Take those antibiotics and try to get some rest. This sounds like something you don't train through like a simple head cold. Give it some time and you'll be back on the bike in nothing flat.

The weather has been pretty craptastic anyway. Not the usual cold stuff, but the rain has been miserable all Summer and now pretty much all Fall.

37 degrees when I jumped on the bike and a warm'ish 40 degrees when I stepped off. The sunshine really did the trick though! I didn't even feel the 10 MPH headwind bite today. Saw my first road salt, but no road grit so far.

Bob, I haven't rode my bike now going on 4 weeks due to this weird congestion and cough thing I got that gets worse whenever I go outdoors. I finally submitted and went to the doc on Thursday that gave me an antibiotic treatment thing, but so far I don't feel any better, he also gave me a cough pill that doesn't work for the cough. I want to start going to gym but this damn congestion/cough thing isn't allowing me to do so.
Take the doctor's advice and not PansyBob's.

I'm glad you went to the doctor. Anything to do with the lungs is serious. Take those antibiotics and try to get some rest. This sounds like something you don't train through like a simple head cold. Give it some time and you'll be back on the bike in nothing flat.

The weather has been pretty craptastic anyway. Not the usual cold stuff, but the rain has been miserable all Summer and now pretty much all Fall.

37 degrees when I jumped on the bike and a warm'ish 40 degrees when I stepped off. The sunshine really did the trick though! I didn't even feel the 10 MPH headwind bite today. Saw my first road salt, but no road grit so far.

It's not in my lungs according to the doc thank God, but everytime I go outside the congestion and cough worsens, so I'm staying inside as much as possible. If I try doing anything cardio wise I get short of breath quick, not sure why if it's not in my lungs. So far after 3 days (4th is tonight with food) of a 5 day antibiotic treatment I feel unchanged, which is what other people at my job that got this same thing had issues with...the antibiotic didn't work except for one person who is about 20 years younger than the rest of us. Odd I got this the day after I got the flu shot, I questioned the doc about it and he said the flu shot had nothing to do with it, yet I think most of the people at work got it a day after the flu shot too! We got our shots at work on the same day. Hmmmm I find that quite odd.

Wow. The flue shot timing IS weird. And the co-workers also being afflicted.

I've never had a flue shot and I'll avoid them as long as I can.

Hacking & coughing? Has to have something to do with your lungs I would think. Same regarding the shortness of breath. As a cyclist your lungs would be in better shape than that unless they were affected by the virus.

Much younger business partner got some sort of fungus in his lung and they mis-diagnosed it to the point he had to have 1/3 of one lung removed. Stay on top of this one, Froze!

My shortness of breath isn't severe it's just slight and I can notice it because I know how my lungs are usually. I was coughing up slightly green flem until about a 2 weeks ago then it went to a yellow cream color, which I told the doc about but he didn't seem to be concerned. He gave me some coughing pills and they don't work; but I found that the Fishermans Friend cough drops work better, in fact those seem to work better than any cough drop I've tried in my entire life! But they taste nasty!! LOL!!

Jeezus H. Tapdancing K-Rist on rollerblades!

224138.jpg

ANOTHER fat belly bike with zero saddle/bar drop! Look at that fat belly riser stem! That thing screams 'FRED' from 100 yards! LMFAO!

I wonder 'which' of his several brain injuries he had this one set up for...probably was told the brain damage was permanent and all his rides were set up for fat belly clearance!

What a horrible thing to do to a bicycle!

Mr. 600 Watts tommy the liar sure is aero! Maybe his two-fiddy Yoeleo's will get him to 800 Watts! Lying sack of **** that he is.

Better apologize for your lying, tommy. It won't make you feel any better about your pathetic existence, but you owe it the board to fess up and stop with your idiocy.

That one site I gave about Alberto Contador said he was only capable of 480 watts for 20 minutes which means it would be less than that for an hour, which means we have 78 year old "rider" here that can easily beat Alberto Contador in a long race, probably a short race as well.

Reactions: CAMPYBOB
Read the Dfgdfgdfg thread.

The lying moron is now responding to and giving idiotic 'advice' to a spambot! LMAO!

Could he possibly get any more retarded?

Of course he can! Let's give him another 10 minutes!

And yes, tommy is still trying to explain away his repeated lies about power while lying about...EVERYTHING else!

Did you see him post about having to send his PC to the "computer repairman"?!?!?! It, according to the liar himself, had a virus and tommy was too retarded to figure out how to operate a free anti-virus program or free virus removal tool.

It just is too hysterical!

And speaking of tools, the asswipe should be along any minute now to tell us all about Contador and how he knows more the Alberto and Tom Last of GCN! Prepare to laugh some more!

The computer thing I can give him a break on that because he is 78 years old and a HS dropout. Engineers and scientists they don't need to know anything about computers do they? why yes they do, which is why Forest Gump is not an engineer/scientist, so that's why I can give him a break on the computer because he doesn't know anything about them, and at age 78 that's true with a lot of people that age...that don't have backgrounds in engineering or scientific stuff, or other reasons like owning a business etc that would take computer skills.

Poem entitled Pathological Liar: Someone who has a hole in their soul, seeking attention through lies told, a person with a character so weak, they believe every word they speak.