Not removed

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by cyclintom, Oct 24, 2018.

1. CAMPYBOB

CAMPYBOB Well-Known Member

Pssst. Hey, little bitch! Yeah, you, tommy.

Do you know how long those are for? LMAO!

You're such a lying sack of worthless shit!

600 Watts for an HOUR you claimed in your lie!

Then after defending your lie for days you claimed the average vet could hold 800 Watts for an hour!

You can't. You didn't.

All you did was LIE! LMFAO! You retarded whore!

Man up an apologize for the repeated and numerous lies that came out of your ignorant pie hole, bitch.

2. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

I'm not going to respond to him anymore, he's a disgrace to this nation for calling himself a soldier, he's a disgrace to the communities that employ law enforcement by saying that a 29 year veteran Sheriff Ron Helus who died in the line of duty died needlessly because he didn't follow protocol, like this lying sack of shit knows police protocol. That was the last straw for me when this bitch, in not so little words, says he has no regard for the law enforcement officials of this country, that makes him a radical left winger part of the sovereign citizens movement, a anti government extremist sect which makes sense since he lives in San Fransissy. It's one thing for us to do the dance about his lies over bike related stuff but it's another when he decided to go after law enforcement.

I don't care if he posts his little lies concerning bike stuff anymore, he can lie lie lie, I'm not going to be bothered with his 4 year old 10 IQ high school dropout weed smoking extremist lying mentality.

3. CAMPYBOB

You should read his latest manifesto on wheels in the Cycling Equipment sub-forum. It's as hysterical as his idiocy on 'Bike Handling'.

The lunatic is strong with this one!

And yes, his I.Q. is on par with Alf's.

He sure made an ass out of himself, again, when he attacked the Sheriff's Deputy and the CHP officer that tried to end the shooting scene at the country-Western bar. Those two LEO's were far braver than the one(s) that stood outside Parkland High School with their thumbs up their asses.

Oh well. It's just another area of expertise for tommy to lie about.

4. cyclintom

cyclintom Well-Known Member

It was plain that you were googling and cutting and pasting. And getting it wrong nonetheless. The classic Paramount was just as good as the Waterford built ones. It was a half lb heavier. De Rosa's were indeed built in Italy but not in general by the De Rosa factory but by independent frame builders. All of the Italian name brands did that except Basso and Gios. Eddy Merckx never built a frame in his life. He and his partners designed them. They were all built by independent frame builders in Italy. The Miyata and Fuji are midlevel bikes and it should be fun you trying to sell a Lynskey when you can buy carbon fiber bikes for a song.

When you pick bike out of a dusf bin there was a reason it was there.

If you're 65 and have to worry about getting on and off a loaded touring bike you need to learn to ride very slowly or you'll have a heart attack. The 68 year old with we old and slow riders a couple of Saturdays ago had a stroke. And he rides fairly regularly. That is a recovery ride and we don't go over 12 mph unless there's a slight decline. He was riding his old steel Raleigh. Original equipment on a bike is only valuable if it is a collectable. Otherwise junk is junk.

5. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Just say no Froze, just say no to responding to an idiot who once again didn't comprehend what he read, I got to take one day at a time, just say no, I've gotta say no.

6. cyclintom

It was plain that you were googling and cutting and pasting. And getting it wrong nonetheless. The classic Paramount was just as good as the Waterford built ones. It was a half lb heavier. De Rosa's were indeed built in Italy but not in general by the De Rosa factory but by independent frame builders. All of the Italian name brands did that except Basso and Gios. Eddy Merckx never built a frame in his life. He and his partners designed them. They were all built by independent frame builders in Italy. The Miyata and Fuji are midlevel bikes and it should be fun you trying to sell a Lynskey when you can buy carbon fiber bikes for a song.

When you pick bike out of a dust bin there's usually a reason it was there.

If you're 65 and have to worry about getting on and off a loaded touring bike you need to learn to ride very slowly or you'll have a heart attack. The 68 year old with we old and slow riders a couple of Saturdays ago had a stroke. And he rides fairly regularly. That is a recovery ride and we don't go over 12 mph unless there's a slight decline. He was riding his old steel Raleigh. Original equipment on a bike is only valuable if it is a collectable. Otherwise junk is junk.

7. CAMPYBOB

LMAO! "don't go over 12 mph"!!!!

That's not a recovery ride.

That's a funeral procession.

12 MPH! LMFAO!

The local Amish on their scooter bikes go faster!

12 MPH!!! This shit is going to get good!

What a moron! What a lying sack of shit moron!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nr9pRtW190c

8. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to comprehension?

9. CAMPYBOB

tommy has a terminal case of 'Alf Disease'.

A 100% failure of the brain.

He has a the symptoms! He has no comprehension because he has zero facts. makes up his bullshit as he goes and repeats the same lies over and over and over in the hope they somehow become truth.

He attacks everyone else for calling him out for his lying. For pointing out his fallacies of logic. For laughing at his boasting. For realizing his Walter Mitty fantasies are just that...more lies.

It's actually funny.

The very precept that he believes anyone would put stock in his tales is hysterical.

tommy is also clinically and classically delusional. Comparing himself to George Hincapie! Comparing his $250 Chicom ePay wheels to $2,500 Campagnolo wheels! These are the signs of a very sick brain.

More to the point, a man that shreds his own reputation with repeated lies and then refuses to apologize for what he was caught doing is a sign of a classic narcissist. This is backed up by his frequent pronouncements from on high and his manifestos on topics he has little or no knowledge of.

His repeated Rage Quits of the forum and then the multiple returns to continue his poor attempts at trolling are beyond basic insanity.

All this points to a person that is not grounded in reality and long out of control.

10. CAMPYBOB

BTW, Froze, I earned the Garmin 'Frosty' badge yesterday. I rode both outside and then on the trainer for just under 2 hours.

The Frosty Badge was for riding with the temperature below freezing. It was 28 degrees for the ride start and 29 at the finish. With light snow flurries. I'm thinking I probably have done that 'badge' a couple hundred times over the years! LOL!

It was a tough little ride with the wind biting at 14-16 MPH steady, but the 2 hours on the trainer was much more difficult.

Comparing power readings and average and maximum heart rates the trainer session was more painful.

It will be 41-42 degrees today with sunshine and the wind much softer at 6-7 MPH. I'll again do a double workout. One road session and one trainer session.

Unlike the road...and you know this from having ridden Zwift..there are no stop signs or red lights on Zwift. It's full gas and devil take the hindmost!

11. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

Bob, I haven't rode my bike now going on 4 weeks due to this weird congestion and cough thing I got that gets worse whenever I go outdoors. I finally submitted and went to the doc on Thursday that gave me an antibiotic treatment thing, but so far I don't feel any better, he also gave me a cough pill that doesn't work for the cough. I want to start going to gym but this damn congestion/cough thing isn't allowing me to do so.

12. CAMPYBOB

I'm glad you went to the doctor. Anything to do with the lungs is serious. Take those antibiotics and try to get some rest. This sounds like something you don't train through like a simple head cold. Give it some time and you'll be back on the bike in nothing flat.

The weather has been pretty craptastic anyway. Not the usual cold stuff, but the rain has been miserable all Summer and now pretty much all Fall.

37 degrees when I jumped on the bike and a warm'ish 40 degrees when I stepped off. The sunshine really did the trick though! I didn't even feel the 10 MPH headwind bite today. Saw my first road salt, but no road grit so far.

13. cyclintom

Take the doctor's advice and not PansyBob's.

14. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

It's not in my lungs according to the doc thank God, but everytime I go outside the congestion and cough worsens, so I'm staying inside as much as possible. If I try doing anything cardio wise I get short of breath quick, not sure why if it's not in my lungs. So far after 3 days (4th is tonight with food) of a 5 day antibiotic treatment I feel unchanged, which is what other people at my job that got this same thing had issues with...the antibiotic didn't work except for one person who is about 20 years younger than the rest of us. Odd I got this the day after I got the flu shot, I questioned the doc about it and he said the flu shot had nothing to do with it, yet I think most of the people at work got it a day after the flu shot too! We got our shots at work on the same day. Hmmmm I find that quite odd.

15. CAMPYBOB

Wow. The flue shot timing IS weird. And the co-workers also being afflicted.

I've never had a flue shot and I'll avoid them as long as I can.

Hacking & coughing? Has to have something to do with your lungs I would think. Same regarding the shortness of breath. As a cyclist your lungs would be in better shape than that unless they were affected by the virus.

Much younger business partner got some sort of fungus in his lung and they mis-diagnosed it to the point he had to have 1/3 of one lung removed. Stay on top of this one, Froze!

16. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

My shortness of breath isn't severe it's just slight and I can notice it because I know how my lungs are usually. I was coughing up slightly green flem until about a 2 weeks ago then it went to a yellow cream color, which I told the doc about but he didn't seem to be concerned. He gave me some coughing pills and they don't work; but I found that the Fishermans Friend cough drops work better, in fact those seem to work better than any cough drop I've tried in my entire life! But they taste nasty!! LOL!!

17. CAMPYBOB

Jeezus H. Tapdancing K-Rist on rollerblades!

224138.jpg

ANOTHER fat belly bike with zero saddle/bar drop! Look at that fat belly riser stem! That thing screams 'FRED' from 100 yards! LMFAO!

I wonder 'which' of his several brain injuries he had this one set up for...probably was told the brain damage was permanent and all his rides were set up for fat belly clearance!

What a horrible thing to do to a bicycle!

Mr. 600 Watts tommy the liar sure is aero! Maybe his two-fiddy Yoeleo's will get him to 800 Watts! Lying sack of shit that he is.

Better apologize for your lying, tommy. It won't make you feel any better about your pathetic existence, but you owe it the board to fess up and stop with your idiocy.

18. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

That one site I gave about Alberto Contador said he was only capable of 480 watts for 20 minutes which means it would be less than that for an hour, which means we have 78 year old "rider" here that can easily beat Alberto Contador in a long race, probably a short race as well.

CAMPYBOB likes this.
  19. CAMPYBOB

Read the Dfgdfgdfg thread.

The lying moron is now responding to and giving idiotic 'advice' to a spambot! LMAO!

Could he possibly get any more retarded?

Of course he can! Let's give him another 10 minutes!

And yes, tommy is still trying to explain away his repeated lies about power while lying about...EVERYTHING else!

Did you see him post about having to send his PC to the "computer repairman"?!?!?! It, according to the liar himself, had a virus and tommy was too retarded to figure out how to operate a free anti-virus program or free virus removal tool.

It just is too hysterical!

And speaking of tools, the asswipe should be along any minute now to tell us all about Contador and how he knows more the Alberto and Tom Last of GCN! Prepare to laugh some more!

20. Froze

Froze Well-Known Member

The computer thing I can give him a break on that because he is 78 years old and a HS dropout. Engineers and scientists they don't need to know anything about computers do they? why yes they do, which is why Forest Gump is not an engineer/scientist, so that's why I can give him a break on the computer because he doesn't know anything about them, and at age 78 that's true with a lot of people that age...that don't have backgrounds in engineering or scientific stuff, or other reasons like owning a business etc that would take computer skills.

Poem entitled Pathological Liar: Someone who has a hole in their soul, seeking attention through lies told, a person with a character so weak, they believe every word they speak.