Re: Too young to be a retrogrouch?

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:52:53 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
<[email protected]> wrote in message
<pKZzd.596504$nl.174003@pd7tw3no>:

>> And you ride for Team Huffy, as we all know.

>The reality is team Fassa Bortolo rode Pinarello last season,
>now what do you think?

I think you ride for team Huffy. KUATB!

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 20:52:01 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
<[email protected]> wrote in message <RB_zd.596650$nl.28925@pd7tw3no>:

>team Fassa Bortolo

IRTA Team Fat Bastardo.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 19:52:53 GMT, "Fabrizio Mazzoleni"
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> <pKZzd.596504$nl.174003@pd7tw3no>:
>

>>>And you ride for Team Huffy, as we all know.

>>The reality is team Fassa Bortolo rode Pinarello last season,
>>now what do you think?

> I think you ride for team Huffy. KUATB!
>
> Guy

You guys are lost. I'm the team Huffy guy, remember, purple girls bike.
It is however, semi-retired and gets used by the girls now, while I
ride my 'team?' Mongoose.
Bill Baka