The F1-circus thread...

Well guys i just got back from my weekend at the GP and i have to say it was absolutely awesome.

we had tickets for the brabham stand inside turn 1 and i was able to take photos from high enough up to avoid the safety fence getting in the way for most of the weekend.

we were also in the corporate area with all the good restaraunts and cafes and stuff, the general entry ticket holders couldn't get in so it wasn't to crowded and there were no drunken morons!!

also spent some time collecting photos of promotional girls mmmmmm

the photos will be up next week, i shot 26 rolls of film which was less than i had expected but i didn;t take photos of support races and we weren't allowed to shoot from the best vantage points during the race

if people want them i can get poster sized enlargements of the photos done and mail them to you

now to get over to monaco....

Originally posted by Duckwah
also spent some time collecting photos of promotional girls mmmmmm

Ummmm post ém now dude!

but i didn;t take photos of support races and we weren't allowed to shoot from the best vantage points during the race

Thats abit much, did you need to be from the 'press' to take a photo from these spots?

cheers!

Duckwah, hope you get those photos developed and posted faster than it took you to take them! ;) We want to see them! PLEASE!!!

the spot we were shooting from was up the back of our grandstand and for most of the weekend we could do what we wanted but we got told during the race we had to sit in our seats which were down behind the satefy fence:mad:

i'm working on getting a press pass for next year cause i had one at INDYCAR last year and it was excellent.

i've put the films in but the lab has said i can't monopolise their machine for the next day :p :p printing my films and my friends film so i have to pick the photos up on monday.

trust me i'm itching to get them back and posted

i do have a few rolls processed from friday qualifiying which i will post later tonight

c'mon Duckwah, we're still waiting in suspense for those photos.

Why is everybody so quiet after the weekends GP. I think that Alonso & Truli had excellent drives. Looks like the new rules are definitely leveling the playing fields a bit.
Still say that the Prancing horses will be back!!!

ok ok i just got to figure out how to post multiple pics

Anyone?

and i'm still scanning and sorting through over 1000 photos !!

ok ok i just got to figure out how to post multiple pics

Just post them one image per post, one post at a time :D

You can also post one image, then go back and and edit the post and add more images (3 or 4 at a time I think)

cheers

Eventual winner and the most winningest man never to have a championship trophy

also owner of the world squarest jaw the trusty Scot DC

PFFFSST!!

No one actually goes to watch the cars do they?

Rebecca and Stephanie, i've got their address have you?:D

the other mini girls

gotta admit they were brave, it was F$%King freezing when i took these photos

and one more for tonight

More photos tommorrow including Juans engine letting go and stuff

:eek: :D

OHHHH MAMA!!!! I think it's time I emigrated to Australia...I really need to go and see these g...cars.:D :D

Excellent photos Duckwah.

I think we should rename this thread - "Appreciating the Beauty of F1":p