The Thread about Nothing....

Crankyfeet said:
Except I wasn't riding a bike in 2004 when mitosis joined. Maybe Crankyfeet is a sockpuppet of Mitosis?

Hey classic... I just spent 2 hours 15 minutes reading through that Tommasini thread. You don't usually get industry spats like that being sorted out on a forum. It started off well...stalled in the middle a bit... then got interesting again... then fizzled a bit in the end because questions weren't answered and we didn't see how it resolved. That 2 hours is gone now isn't it.
Yes. 10-15 minutes was enough for lolz. 2.15 is enough for a headache.

classic1 said:
Pennsylvania, my next holiday destination
You haven't seen some of those Amish wives. You'd earn every cent.

Maybe it was 1 hour.15. I can't remember if I started reading it when I last looked at the clock just over 2 hrs ago or not. Whatever.

Crankyfeet said:
You haven't seen some of those Amish wives. You'd earn every cent.

Maybe it was 1 hour.15. I can't remember if I started reading it when I last looked at the clock just over 2 hrs ago or not. Whatever.
I thought they all looked like Kelly McGillis in Witness. Then again, apparently she is a lesbot, so she fakes it well.

classic1 said:
I thought they all looked like Kelly McGillis in Witness. Then again, apparently she is a lesbot, so she fakes it well.
The ones that they have a concern about inbreeding don't look like Kelly McGillis I bet.

Hey bongheads, boozehags and alchopop abusers riddle me this. I just found a home brewed long neck in my outside fridge - i remember it was given to me by a uni mate who got into brewing years back. Must of been brewed circa 2000? Any good? Or should I just forget about it and feed to my dog for some ***** and giggles?

Geoff Vadar said:
Hey bongheads, boozehags and alchopop abusers riddle me this. I just found a home brewed long neck in my outside fridge - i remember it was given to me by a uni mate who got into brewing years back. Must of been brewed circa 2000? Any good? Or should I just forget about it and feed to my dog for some ***** and giggles?
It will be undrinkable.

Feeding it to your dog will produce more than ***** and giggles - start saving for the inevitable vet bill.

matagi said:
It will be undrinkable.

Feeding it to your dog will produce more than ***** and giggles - start saving for the inevitable vet bill.
I get home from me ride and only one reply. Everyone still in bed around here or what lol? Yeah I had a feeling 8 years might be stretching things. Oh well Im not much of a drinker anyway.

Geoff Vadar said:
Soak off a VB or Melbourne label or something, transfer to the homie, and then take it to a party & leave it in someone else's fridge for them to "discover" when their tanked and have run out of booze.

Or - give it to the local underage hoodlums & they will all think they are weak as **** can spew their guts up on one beer. :D

ed073 said:
Epidural injection booked in for 17th….I’m on first names with the neurologists down @ Epworth, I just ask for “the usual”.
I wonder if ed073 can feel his legs yet?

Wilchemy said:
Soak off a VB or Melbourne label or something, transfer to the homie, and then take it to a party & leave it in someone else's fridge for them to "discover" when their tanked and have run out of booze.

Or - give it to the local underage hoodlums & they will all think they are weak as **** can spew their guts up on one beer. :D
lol I'll save it for one of Classic1's shindigs.

So my sister fills her company car up with fuel just before she arrives at my joint and parks it on the street (staying over before flying out). Next morning (yesterday) she makes it 5 km down the road before she sees its nearly empty. WTF??? She stops and checks the fuel cap (gone) and the locking flap broken off. Some ****s have sigh-fons her fuel over night.

Geoff Vadar said:

So my sister fills her company car up with fuel just before she arrives at my joint and parks it on the street (staying over before flying out). Next morning (yesterday) she makes it 5 km down the road before she sees its nearly empty. WTF??? She stops and checks the fuel cap (gone) and the locking flap broken off. Some ****s have sigh-fons her fuel over night.
Must have been Corey Worthington and his mates.

Thylacine said:
Where's this Tommassini thread?
I think the one classic is referring to starts here... and then routes to another thread. I believe it has been edited quite a bit by moderators (they talked about this later in the thread), though I couldn't detect any holes in the story or sections of posts missing. It starts off with a message by Tommasini USA that someone is illegally selling new Tommasinis on eBay. The accused then chimes in soon after and presents his story.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=395231&highlight=tommasini

Geoff Vadar said:

So my sister fills her company car up with fuel just before she arrives at my joint and parks it on the street (staying over before flying out). Next morning (yesterday) she makes it 5 km down the road before she sees its nearly empty. WTF??? She stops and checks the fuel cap (gone) and the locking flap broken off. Some ***** have sigh-fons her fuel over night.
Watch it! You'll call down the wrath of mitosis on your head with language like that.

And for the record, despite the fact that I haven't made a huge fuss about it, I don't actually care for that word either.