The Thread about Nothing....

Nice!

Just like the Suntour I mentioned, bring it inside the frame and reduce the chance for damage during a crash.

The first pic you posted is wild - a whole bunch of weirdness going on under the chainstay. Awesomeness!!!

Reactions: paulambry
I think I'm happy that my motorcycle doesn't have 22 gears...

... but I may be ****** if I ever buy a bicycle with less gears than that.

Quiet in here

I got weirdly accused of being anti-semitic on fb because of a comment I made regarding this cartoon

35114149_1954529917899411_8536641284876533760_n.jpg

I merely said aside from comparing Israel to a labrador it seemed accurate

Reactions: roshea
Quiet in here

I got weirdly accused of being anti-semitic on fb because of a comment I made regarding this cartoon

I merely said aside from comparing Israel to a labrador it seemed accurate

It's kinda like stepping on a minefield with some Jewish folk. One of BFFs is Jewish and this week we were talking about the latest episode where Israel responded with brutal force against a bunch of people armed with rocks. He was entirely objective about but we were talking about another mutual friend of ours - who is a Jewish and a staunch Zionist - who was arcing up on Facebook about how one sided the reporting is and how badly done by Isreal is.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tou...ical-costs-christian-a-shot-at-stage-victory/

Lolz.

A solution in search of a problem. I never ever got the point of it.

Love the team owner slagging off the sponsor's product! Though it's topped by the honesty of the rider :)

"I ****ing… well I fancied myself do a top-10. It would have been the best result I've ever done, so I'm absolutely fuming, to be honest. I've never been so ****** off. You can write all that down as well."

Reactions: steve
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Silk Degrees is a great album.

The story goes Boz punched out Molly Meldrum once. Molly was being a pest and a pain in the ****