The Thread about Nothing....

The same dumbarse who dropped a contact on the floor, picked it up, licked it, put it back in his eye and nearly lost his sight from an infection. That chocco?

I will say, there is a reasonable explanation. There probably wasn’t a window available for him to lick

WTF? some people are ****ing disgusting.

On Friday night some dirty old lady was at IGA in Torquay and grabbed a hand full of snow peas, then put it back and didn't bother buying them. I'm not sure what kinds of HIV or creepy **** she left on them.....but **** I pity the poor people who brought them after that.

Then I was walking past the health food aisle and some fat c__t had his hand down the back of his pants and was clearly scratching his **** in the ****ing shop. Never seen or noticed anything like this until now.....humans are ****ed.

Last edited:
Reactions: classic1

On Friday night some dirty old mole was at IGA in Torquay and grabbed a hand full of snow peas, then put it back and didn't bother buying them. I'm not sure what kinds of HIV or creepy **** she left on them.....but **** I pity the poor people who brought them after that.

Then I was walking past the health food aisle and some fat c__t had his hand down the back of his pants and was clearly scratching his **** in the ****ing shop. Never seen or noticed anything like this until now.....humans are ****ed.
Dad goes in to Aldi today and asks the young chick working there if they had any bog rolls. Not hoarding btw. Nearly out because of the dickheads hoarding.

Anyway, the young chick bursts in to tears and goes into the storeroom. Dad follows her and asks ‘what’s wrong love?’ Because when u are old and **** u can call young chicks love. The manager comes over and says to dad not his fault, she’d been abused by some ***** at the start of the day because she told the ***** ‘one packet only’ and he went off his tits at her. He also said it had been horrendous with the panic buying and abuse since Friday night. WTF is wrong with people? What an ******** abusing that girl. i hope he gets **** cancer Ebola aids.

I had an opposite experience today. Needed chicken breast. Not urgent as I need it for Tuesday, but as I was up the street after dropping off the young bloke thought I’d kill two birds with one stone. Woolies was closest. Bedlam. Didn’t have any. So I go to Coles. Quieter. Go to the deli. Woman beats me to the counter by 5 seconds. I go to grab a ticket and say to her she had better grab one first as she was before me. Then another woman, red haired chick standing further along, goes ‘oh, I should have grabbed a ticket’ so I let her go first, then the other woman, then me.

The red head asks for FOUR chicken breasts. There are only two there. So i chinned the moll and stole her ticket. Not really. I said to the young bloke serving ‘any more out back mate?’ Nope. So the red head offers to share them. How good is that? I’m not sure if it was guilt or if she wanted to root me. Anyway, I said don’t worry, you were first, I’ll check the fridges. They had stacks. So I went back and told her. Happy ending, not happy ending happy ending though. The end.

Last edited:
Reactions: steve and EoinC2

I know the feeling. I always walk past the health food aisle too. I only know where it is because it’s in the way to the ice cream, cream, butter and frozen pizza

Reactions: EoinC2 and Wilchemy
Good stories too, classic! The panicked behaviour of people at the moment is ridiculous.
Mrs Wilchemy saw an old bloke the supermarket on Friday who had all his shopping bags & remarked he was there to do his normal food shop but he couldn’t get any of what he needed coz it was all gone. She said she would have given gladly him our shopping - except bags of lollies and chips for a birthday party wasn’t really what he needed :D

I went and saw the old couple next door tonight to see if they needed anything and to yell out if they do. Both are mid 70s. Tom is fit as a fiddle, still drives interstate trucks ffs. Elsee not so much. Anyway, their daughter is running around for them, so good on her making sure they are ok.

Reactions: EoinC2
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Not all of us can stay home having a good time with Looloo and Whisky. Weird - they're not the least bit nervous.

Reactions: EoinC2 and steve
Sorry guys the firewall was misconfigured by yours truly and blocked everyone out for a about 15hrs.

Lots of racing has been canceled and rightly so;

no tour of Mansfield
Wal Smiths Weekend of Cycling also canceled
baw baw moved to November​

Our trip is looking like it's not going to happen. There is currently no racing over there for obvious reasons. We were planning to fly out on the 29th June. I'm thinking the best case is seeing how things are looking in may/june and taking a short trip in July or going over in aug/sep, or writing it off until next year.

On the positive side, we're able to work from home so i'm seeing a lot of Pro hours training sessions in my future ;) [HASHTAG]#LeavingTheComputerLoggedIn[/HASHTAG]

Last edited:
Gday cnuts. Lets not beat about the bush. I was very disappointed that the fartogrogher gave me a no, a tentative no to my request to to be a plus one at her sisters self sustaining country estate, which I've very slighty value added to over the years as a water professional, but yeah it was a no.
****. I mean I stopped ****ing her years ago, so as to be able to stay her friend, but no?
Life can be cruel. I will be an excellent bushranger.

I saw this racing in NZ in the 90s against "standard" GP hydroplanes. Running a gas turbine helicopter engine, it was almost silent compared to the supercharged ethanol burning big blocks. It caned everyone else

I remember seeing Aussie Endeavour at Lake Cooper back in that era.

The Grand Prix Hydroplanes are great to watch. Lots of noise and rooster tails. They are especially good to watch if they are up against Blown Alcohol Displacements (BAD). The BAD boats take a tight line around the buoys which means that they lose a lot of speed, but they also have brutal acceleration and get to their maximum speed very quickly. The hydroplanes carry more speed around the corners but go wide so have to travel a lot more ground than the BAD boats. They don't accelerate as hard but they go faster. When all this is taken into account the racing can end up being very tight.

Lots of racing has been canceled and rightly so;

no tour of Mansfield
Wal Smiths Weekend of Cycling also canceled
baw baw moved to November​

Our trip is looking like it's not going to happen. There is currently no racing over there for obvious reasons. We were planning to fly out on the 29th June. I'm thinking the best case is seeing how things are looking in may/june and taking a short trip in July or going over in aug/sep, or writing it off until next year.

On the positive side, we're able to work from home so i'm seeing a lot of Pro hours training sessions in my future ;) [HASHTAG]#LeavingTheComputerLoggedIn[/HASHTAG]

Which must make that ignoble event feel even worse.

The Grand Prix Hydroplanes are great to watch. Lots of noise and rooster tails. They are especially good to watch if they are up against Blown Alcohol Displacements (BAD). The BAD boats take a tight line around the buoys which means that they lose a lot of speed, but they also have brutal acceleration and get to their maximum speed very quickly. The hydroplanes carry more speed around the corners but go wide so have to travel a lot more ground than the BAD boats. They don't accelerate as hard but they go faster. When all this is taken into account the racing can end up being very tight.

The race meetings my brother's club runs have an open race to finish the meet where the top boats in each class run against each other handicapped. The F1 tunnels take a close line as they can trim down and turn on a 5 cent piece, and accelerate really fast, lapping about as quick as the GP hyrdos.

The F1 tunnels are running 2 stroke outboards burning avgas, exhaust straight out the back above water. They'll do 250km and sound like the old 500cc F1 bikes

The race meetings my brother's club runs have an open race to finish the meet where the top boats in each class run against each other handicapped. The F1 tunnels take a close line as they can trim down and turn on a 5 cent piece, and accelerate really fast, lapping about as quick as the GP hyrdos.

The F1 tunnels are running 2 stroke outboards burning avgas, exhaust straight out the back above water. They'll do 250km and sound like the old 500cc F1 bikes

I have never seen an F1 tunnel get near a GP Hydro, but I found some footage of a NZ race where a F1 won for the first time in 20 years.

None of them are running avgas anymore.

I have never seen an F1 tunnel get near a GP Hydro, but I found some footage of a NZ race where a F1 won for the first time in 20 years.

None of them are running avgas anymore.

That's pretty damn good mate!

Ah thanks... I was wondering what that was about. I was thinking the bloke on the outside must be doing 1/3rd more distance.

Even amid this global madness, [HASHTAG]#straya[/HASHTAG]

I am so jealous of this woman's composure in this situation!