The Thread about Nothing....

Anyone got their copy of SCAT Lovers Monthly?

cover-49web.jpg

Of the eleventybillion shots of 'lil Richie Porte in pristine pink they went with that one? :confused:

swampy1970 said:
So Jono is riding around on a frame made from my cereal... Poor lad.

Flax, bamboo... what other bizarre materials will be used next to construct frames from?
You definitely need more flax because you appear to be full of ****:p

The bikes are good. Plain and simple,

Heavy but handle rough roads very well. Those cobbles we raced a few weeks ago in Flanders were as rough as they come and the bike felt surprisingly solid. but on the other hand having a few 100gms off the frame would be nice when we climb to 3800m tomorrow...pros..cons..yada yada.

gplama said:
Anyone got their copy of SCAT Lovers Monthly?

cover-49web.jpg

Of the eleventybillion shots of 'lil Richie Porte in pristine pink they went with that one? :confused:
**** looks like the poor boy was on my wheel a couple of stages ago...:eek:

Jono L said:
You definitely need more flax because you appear to be full of ****:p

The bikes are good. Plain and simple,

Heavy but handle rough roads very well. Those cobbles we raced a few weeks ago in Flanders were as rough as they come and the bike felt surprisingly solid. but on the other hand having a few 100gms off the frame would be nice when we climb to 3800m tomorrow...pros..cons..yada yada.

Stop slurping the Kool-Aid, Junior. You'll go blind(er).

:rolleyes::p

Hey look! There's an article in there for Llama - "Cadel Evans, Master of Consistancy"

teehee!

Bit of a rush of blood there for the peloton with those sheep on the road....especially for Julian Dean.

gplama said:
Done. You've taken the GC lead with that one!

But before I kick the feet up... one last one...

Cross dresser has sex with dog at British castle - Mad, Mad World - World - The Times of India

All class in Darwin!

Darwin diner mums told to keep their legs closed

"A DARWIN restaurant owner has launched a tirade against a group of mothers - suggesting they "keep their legs closed" - after one diner brought her 11-week-old baby to his eatery.

He then accused one woman of having "saggy tits" and suggested another had a "floppy c---"
."

I'm not sure if I'm being unreasonable, but apart from the pave stage, I reckon this Tour has been quite the yawnfest(c). I reckon the only thing that could redeem it would be to run the ITT over cobbles. The whole way.

(c) copyright Thylo 2010