When will Contadope be caught?



patch70

New Member
Jun 19, 2003
1,682
0
0
52
Tim Lamkin said:
O-please the worst publication on the planet for being truthful, understandably biased
If you are following the Armstrong propaganda, the worst newspaper is L'Equipe, not Le Monde. Both are actually well respected, except if you believe Lance.
 

Tim Lamkin

New Member
Oct 17, 2005
646
0
0
patch70 said:
If you are following the Armstrong propaganda, the worst newspaper is L'Equipe, not Le Monde. Both are actually well respected, except if you believe Lance.
I don't respect either, it has nothing to do with LA or Disco.....
 

jrtalon

New Member
Jul 22, 2006
93
0
0
lucybears said:
AND there is no reference to Contador ever refusing to provide a DNA sample to a judge.

So, yet again,

Please answer my question Doc

Has he ever been asked to provide a DNA sample by a judge ?
Since he won't anwser I will here is exactly what Contador said about giving his DNA for testing....

"I don't think [DNA testing] is fair, but I will do it if I have to. I'm innocent and don't feel I have anything to prove." - source
 

blowin mud

New Member
Jul 28, 2003
53
0
0
Doctor.House said:
The Teams put all their riders on Iv trauma treatments.

These MASH (doping) units are in unmarked Campers parked away from the team Hotels.


Alberto Contador REFUSES to give DNA to clear his Operation Puerto blood bags.

This proves that he is a dirty drug cheat.

No DNA, no yellow jersey, no white jesey, just prison stripes.

AC did not refuse to give DNA. No one has asked for his DNA and he said there was no reason to give it. You DH (and I don't mean your username) are a liar. If the UCI or ASO wanted AC's DNA they could get it from him or ban him. Cycling has laready cleared the man. Get your facts straight.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
jrtalon said:
Since he won't anwser I will here is exactly what Contador said about giving his DNA for testing....

"I don't think [DNA testing] is fair, but I will do it if I have to. I'm innocent and don't feel I have anything to prove." - source
Ivan Basso said that.
 

nitrous

New Member
Oct 25, 2004
201
0
0
48
Well done Contador.

Well done Cadel.

Well done Levi.

None of you tested positive. As far as I'm concerned, that makes you clean. Long live professional road racing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

kclw

New Member
Mar 10, 2006
112
0
0
Discovery riders never get caught for doping.

However if Contador ever leaves Discovery he will get caught. It seems just about everybody else who left discovery to ride for a different team got caught (Hamilton, Lanis, Heras).
 

blowin mud

New Member
Jul 28, 2003
53
0
0
kclw said:
Discovery riders never get caught for doping.

However if Contador ever leaves Discovery he will get caught. It seems just about everybody else who left discovery to ride for a different team got caught (Hamilton, Lanis, Heras).

Could it be they were clean while at Disco and other teams corrupted them? Hmmm....

Amazing how some people so quickly draw conclusions without considering all the possibilities.

That is exactly why you can't go around accusing people of things unless you have facts. It would be an ugly world if you could be convicted upon suspicion alone.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
Presuming innocence where NONE exists is very naive.

Want to buy a swamp?


blowin mud said:
Could it be they were clean while at Disco and other teams corrupted them? Hmmm....

Amazing how some people so quickly draw conclusions without considering all the possibilities.

That is exactly why you can't go around accusing people of things unless you have facts. It would be an ugly world if you could be convicted upon suspicion alone.
 

lucybears

New Member
Feb 1, 2006
286
0
0
Hey, Doc...you could have answered my question

Has he ever been asked to provide a DNA sample by a judge ?

when you posted Today, 09:42 AM

You see, I am puzzled as to why you seem unable to to do so, because you posted Yesterday, 10:44 PM

Contador has refused whenever asked by a Judge.
could it be because if you answer
a) 'yes, he has' you would be lying, or
b) 'no, he hasn't' you would show that your previous post was a lie ?

anyway, I do hope you will have the courtesy to answer my question next time you post
 

wolfix

New Member
Mar 11, 2005
2,756
0
0
The OP document does not claim any connection to doping in a phone call...... It mentions that AC names was brought up concerning his placement in a race.
 

Doctor.House

New Member
Jun 14, 2007
902
0
0
wolfix said:
The OP document does not claim any connection to doping in a phone call...... It mentions that AC names was brought up concerning his placement in a race.
Stay tuned Wolf. There are more recorded phone calls from drug cheat Contadope.

Cheers
 

blowin mud

New Member
Jul 28, 2003
53
0
0
Doctor.House said:
Actually---a 24 year old man with a gynochologist who is also a steroid salesman and blood banker DOES mean the Yellow Jersey is a drug cheat.
http://www.cycling4all.com/operacionpuerto06-2.pdf

Ras was thrown out for less.

Whether Ras was thrown out for more or less has no bearing on Contador. Your document proves absolutely nothing. I once had a painter install new plumbing in my home. Does that mean I'm doing something illegal?
 

musette

New Member
Aug 29, 2003
2,434
0
0
blowin mud said:
Could it be they were clean while at Disco and other teams corrupted them? Hmmm....

Amazing how some people so quickly draw conclusions without considering all the possibilities.

That is exactly why you can't go around accusing people of things unless you have facts. It would be an ugly world if you could be convicted upon suspicion alone.

Or that, after they left DC and no longer had LA raking in all the great Grand Tour performances, in many cases they assumed greater responsibilities within their next teams (often as leader), the people who left felt more pressured to produce results themselves to "carry" their team and resorted to doping....

Or that, they moved from being lieutenants/super domestiques or regular domestiques (eg Tyler Hamilton, Floyd Landis) whose only responsibilities, per DC/USPS custom was to help LA win, and had to move up to a different role of leader on their new teams, where they had to be more consistent and had to be "on" more of the time (instead of saving their energies for the times when they would be needed) and also had to be able to both ITT and be good in the mountains.
 

patch70

New Member
Jun 19, 2003
1,682
0
0
52
Tim Lamkin said:
I don't respect either, it has nothing to do with LA or Disco.....
Well, poor Le Monde. It surely must hurt only being one of the world's most respected newspapers when Tim Lankin doesn't respect it (presumably due to xenophobia because I'm sure he reads it so very, very often...).