Who else thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

roadhouse

Aug 2, 2009
that come the Tour De France this year that Radioshack is gonna podium one two three? i do.

TROLL-BANK-GR1.jpg

nope, i just think that he's out to really dominate this time as Astana would've one two three'd if not for Contador and so he'll be all for it, with bruyneel and carmichael of course, for it to happen this time. All three of them wanted that the last Tour and they'll be after it again...with a vengeance.

Not a chance.

The Shack's domestiques will have to dip so deep into their blood bags just to keep Lance near Contador and Schleck on the climbs that they'll be riding the TTs just to make the time cut.

Klodi and the Levi will finish at least 30 minutes down on GC.

they may get one podium spot.

that will be about it.

far too early to tell anyhow.

Separately, there is practically an entire season of really interesting one day/stage race and grand tour riding to be done before the TDF.
Loads of good racing to be done by lots of riders and lots of teams also.

Too early to know who will even be racing. If this year is anything like the last 5 there will be a much turmoil and scandal before July.
Maybe Jan will release his book.:D

jhuskey said:
Too early to know who will even be racing. If this year is anything like the last 5 there will be a much turmoil and scandal before July.
Maybe Jan will release his book.:D

can you ask him to release an english version of his book, please?

otherwise I will have to buy his book and get the inlaws to translate for me!:D

Cheers

limerickman said:
can you ask him to release an english version of his book, please?

otherwise I will have to buy his book and get the inlaws to translate for me!:D

Cheers

I think I asked about that already but will find out for sure. I am not sure where he is with it right now. I do know that it is in progress of being written.
If I find out I will let you know.

jhuskey said:
I think I asked about that already but will find out for sure. I am not sure where he is with it right now. I do know that it is in progress of being written.
If I find out I will let you know.

You're a gentleman and a scholar!

you people are killing me. there was lot's of racing and tours last year as well. don't make me work extra hard just to bet another $1000 on the Tour...:eek:

Their top riders are all approaching 40, I think Lance can finish on the podium again. The other old guys will probably be 30+ minutes down on the GC.

I'll still be rooting for him, but if Lance's efforts will be anything like the TDU, good luck to him. I understand that his excuse was to just introduce the team in Australia, and to "train and practice", but he didn't look too promising in 25th place, IMO.

gman0482 said:
I'll still be rooting for him, but if Lance's efforts will be anything like the TDU, good luck to him. I understand that his excuse was to just introduce the team in Australia, and to "train and practice", but he didn't look too promising in 25th place, IMO.

The TDU isn't hard enough for a tour rider to win. Willunga hill was resurfaced 2 or 3 years ago and now most of the sprinters can get up it in the front group. There is also no time trial, so its really a sprinters race.

That is true, you're right, but do you think that overall Radioshack did well ? I think they finished 13th.

gman0482 said:

he's not looking too promising because he's not after the TDU title, none of radioshack is.

"Let them believe that this is their day."

what is the most amount of yellow jerseys that Big Lance has held in any one Tour? anyone? i'm willing to bet some monkeys that he gets at least four to five.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPS-ygfFWCM[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.