Who else thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
ullrichrules said:
i meant the other 17 potential podium finishers. and you accusing him of doping is the only thing naive. cheap shots is apparently all you have going for you, ullrichwho. nice.
Anything is possible.

Ok, maybe you meant that. Never quite sure with you Roadkill.

eg: "...cheap shots IS apparently all you ..." . You are full of invigorating verbal expressions, but it is your poor command of basic english that blunts the impact of what you are trying to say. Good luck with that though. And like your moniker says "anything is possible". As in a chimp like you typing... you may get the Mother tongue correct once in a while, even a chimp can type.

Now take a deep breath, its all in good fun bro. You love Lance and we don't care, but most know and feel he is guilty. End of story.

UR

no worries. one of the things i enjoy about forums is the ability to openly bs, all of it laughable in the end but if you don't care then why are you so defensive, Ullrichwho, on my thread about Big Lance and making minute accusations about him? and Anything is Possible refers life, let alone the Ironman.

begin a new story, brightness?

roadhouse said:
so why is it that the possiblity of him just working harder than everyone else so hard to believe? not one positive test, not one. and that's during his entire life. he's just who he is is all there is to it and he's blown every other competitor out of the water, so to speak. remember when he blew by Ullrich on the tt , making it seem as if Ullrich was doing a bike stand? no evidence of doping then either. he would've been caught by now, theres' no way he wouldn't have. Read Every Second Counts in where he states that some of his test results were held for well over a year by the French and how he even had thoughts of sabatoge going through his mind (wouldn't you?) but even then the results came back negative. and they had his blood for over a year.

how's that for naive?

Prologue TT: Ullrich bled the day before that ITT after slamming into his DSs car rear window, shattering it and cutting his neck open. Jan never complained about it or used the media to set up negative spin. Could that have affected him, and his ITT? Give him some credit, it will add some honesty to your statements when you sound off with "little lance" tossed it.

Oh ya Lance's self-serving, BIASED, revenue generating, books. You do know what bias and propaganda are don't you? Brother grow up, its a hard, mad, mad world out there. Be careful what you read.

UR

btw, referring to me as a chimp because your Pink Panther pink panties are knotting up in your crack while you weep at the truth presented to you is only another cheap shot. :D

RKill,

Ya you're right, that was a cheap shot calling you a chimp.

I actually feel sorry for you and your balls-deep belief that LA is a respectable and honest professional or person. I feel he will fail you one day, IMO.

I will now stop slagging you or responding to you with anything but non-threatening and reasonable language. Sorry mate.

UR

ullrichrules said:
Prologue TT: Ullrich bled the day before that ITT after slamming into his DSs car rear window, shattering it and cutting his neck open. Jan never complained about it or used the media to set up negative spin. Could that have affected him, and his ITT? Give him some credit, it will add some honesty to your statements when you sound off with "little lance" tossed it.

Oh ya Lance's self-serving, BIASED, revenue generating, books. You do know what bias and propaganda are don't you? Brother grow up, its a hard, mad, mad world out there. Be careful what you read.

UR

well, since you said it it must be the truth and i'll never believe Lance again. the nerve of that cheat. what a rip off!!! :rolleyes: sounds like just another reason to hate the guy, because he's smart enough to make money. can't say the same for Ullrich.

btw, in Every Second Counts, he talks about how coming down a mountain on a training ride , he slammed into the front of on approaching car, flipped completely over it, lands on his head thus breaking his neck which he didn;t find out for a couple of days after. and did you know that he almost died...of cancer? but he didn't, never complained about it either. just rode his bike in his hospital room and then won the Tour De France after beating that cancer. He said no to Gawd Himself. how's that for defiance? and he's got a Bontrager carbon fiber clavicle and when he crashed last year, no complaints there either. sh!t happens.

ullrichrules said:
RKill,

Ya you're right, that was a cheap shot calling you a chimp.

I actually feel sorry for you and your balls-deep belief that LA is a respectable and honest professional or person. I feel he will fail you one day, IMO.

I will now stop slagging you or responding to you with anything but non-threatening and reasonable language. Sorry mate.

UR

no worries, i'd have to respect you in the first place for it to mean anything but thanks just the same. we're only two opinions in this world out of the many millions so who really cares anywho? no hard feelings.

biker jk said:
Perhaps the rest of the riders didn't dope with a blood bag on the rest day?

This isn't a doping forum. If you want to discuss doping rumors, go to the Doping sub-forum. Don't stir the pot here.

ullrichrules said:
Well said biker JK.

Some people forget that even though there are almost 200 riders in the TdF, only 20 may have a shot at finishing on the podium due to the DS application of their skills, race schedule, age, pecking order on the team, funds available to dope. So the top 20 only really worry about the other 19 when racing, even if said young, worker bee is stronger. So to say that one recently retired rider returning to beat all those other pros..."what does that say about them" is not fair or congruent with logic. Naive actually.

And, yes Pharmstrong dopes...its not even worth talkng about his potential innocence. Nor is proving the world is flat.

UR.

There's a doping sub-forum. Go there to sling rumors and dirt. Don't do it here.

Dont bring up the cancer thing either. No one here would argue that him coming back from cancer isn't an incredible thing. He is and will continue to be an inspirational person to many people. I to have read " It's not about the bike, and every second counts " and found them both to be moveing. But to sit here and watch you go on and on and on about Lance this and Lance that is so boreing, I hope he does do well in the tour, you think he will win so be it, most don't, as for Kona I hope he does well there as well, I don't think he will win, good luck if he does. I know what your issue is with Macca .He's won Kona, I think he'd have an idea how Lance might go, the only reason your ****** and knockin him is because he believe's Lance can't win. If yon knew anything about the sport you'd understand that it takes an incredible achievment to win the event and your comments de-grade and make insignificant any champion who has won kona.
**** stirring or not I now know where Lances other ball went!!!!

Scotttri said:
Dont bring up the cancer thing either. No one here would argue that him coming back from cancer isn't an incredible thing. He is and will continue to be an inspirational person to many people. I to have read " It's not about the bike, and every second counts " and found them both to be moving. But to sit here and watch you go on and on and on about Lance this and Lance that is so boreing, I hope he does do well in the tour, you think he will win so be it, most don't, as for Kona I hope he does well there as well, I don't think he will win, good luck if he does. I know what your issue is with Macca .He's won Kona, I think he'd have an idea how Lance might go, the only reason your ****** and knockin him is because he believe's Lance can't win. If yon knew anything about the sport you'd understand that it takes an incredible achievment to win the event and your comments de-grade and make insignificant any champion who has won kona.
**** stirring or not I now know where Lances other ball went!!!!

get a life.

you have not a clue, Scott, as to who I am and as to what i believe and what drives me and what drives me insane. don't bring up the cancer, huh? well if not then the reason for him training so hard flies right out the window which is exactly why it's not about the bike. just because you don't understand it won't EVER make it plausible to just not comes to grips with it. and don't eyou ever < bleep > tell me different.

watch what you say to me and how you say it, please, i'm not one to take that **** lightly.

and don't ever tell me that i don't know thing or two about triathletes or what they go through, read below.

and we can be much bigger men than to have to resort to talking about balls, right? good. grow < bleep > up then.

on last thing you (insulting remark removed by moderator), you might be able to read a book but obviously your comprehension skills need some work. two and two makes four whether or not you like to think so.

Gentlemen lets take a deep breath and keep the personal attacks out of here.

that wasn't a personal attack, that was in defense of one which is what i don't take lightly but you are right, my fault. it's over....eh.

felt good though, i gotta admit.

jhuskey said:
Gentlemen lets take a deep breath and keep the personal attacks out of here.

I agree, some things do go to far and if anybody else thinks my reply was over the top say so. I apologise if it was, not sure the response was deserved, but hey **** happens you get that lol!!! It's like I went fishin and damn I hooked one real real deep!!!

why on Earth wold I be ****** that Caca has one Kona? big deal, it's a one day event that he's quit more times than he's won. can't say the same for Big Lance. and I don't like Caca because she has a big mouth, much like yourself at the moment. :D what gives her the right to talk about Lance as she did? She is nowhere in the same arena in the world of sports when it comes down to it. Lance is gonna spank that ass seriously come Kona, like he does everyone when he comes into their world.

and that's not taking from Alexander or Crownie or whoever, it's just who he is. remember Leadville? and he was still not in perfect form back then.

well, that's my thoughts on the matter.

Discussion on Armstrong have always raised the aggression level more than any other topic in this forum.
After all is said and done opinions never seems to change in either camp.
You either like him or hate him.

Scotttri said:
I agree, some things do go to far and if anybody else thinks my reply was over the top say so. I apologise if it was, not sure the response was deserved, but hey **** happens you get that lol!!! It's like I went fishin and damn I hooked one real real deep!!!

no hard feelings but you're still a typical chump. hard to respect you when you act like that. maybe if you moved out of that third world country you live in...:D

cyberlegend1994 said:
Please also do us a huge favor - use the EDIT button instead of making multiple consecutive posts... :rolleyes:
I apologise for this in advance but, you shouldn't have a go at him for studering....oh know wait he's just tryin to get his post numbers up:p

As for the kona thing, like i've said on more than one occasion, good luck to lance, I still dont think you should be degrading kona as a nothing one day event that lance will sweep the floor with because he's so good and can ride for years on end, when you are degrading so many with your comments. You claim lances efforts are inspirational and he's the greatest, what about the people who train there hearts out to complete an ironman, are there stories any less inspirational, oh wait they dont count as it's JUST a one day event!!!!

roadhouse said:
no hard feelings but you're still a typical chump. hard to respect you when you act like that. maybe if you moved out of that third world country you live in...:D

And there's the reply that shows that he'll just do the same **** over and over again. He respects no one, much less forum rules. Banning did absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.