2007 Roi Mag-ma Frameset Update

CAMPYBOB said:
If that is really George Ama that has eBay item number 260179386045, then he has been a member since October 2005.

His feedback is as clean as it gets for the number of transactions he has done since then and track back to April 2006. He has a 100% positive feedback rating over the 919 feedback comments left for him during that time period. There was one mutually withdrawn feedback.

That's an admirable record for any seller on eBay.

Going over his feedback quickly, it appears that bottle cages, tires and seatposts are his mainstay items.
Shortly after these threads appeared last year, the ebay Zefiro USA store was closed. There was some, but not much negative feedback. As I remember it, most had to do with high shipping costs. There also was a ROI USA ebay store before that, that I had considered purchasing from. But that closed also. For awhile, the new EZbike store had an ebay icon that showed it was a renamed store that had previously been Zefiro.

Thanks for the history, 100miles. I didn't follow the eBay store transactions at the time (Zefiro/Roi). Perhaps George has cleaned up his act or just has a bunch of shill accounts?

CAMPYBOB said:
Thanks for the history, 100miles. I didn't follow the eBay store transactions at the time (Zefiro/Roi). Perhaps George has cleaned up his act or just has a bunch of shill accounts?
I'm sure it's entirely possible I could have just paid him for a bike, received it and been completely happy; never having known about his background. But personally, I would never hand over so much cash to such a liar, scammer and probable cheater. I think he knows how infamous he's become on the internet and tries to hide from it (thus using names like Mountain Peaks and "Jonathon" and "Marcus Wellman"). I kind of thought the whole thing was fascinating and entertaining how he just made up bigger and sillier stories that got easier and easier to catch. I'm sure there's much more to know about him. Like why would he risk coming back here after making a laughing-stock of himself with the Token thread and do the same thing all over again? Especially when it appeared he had a good product to sell? He really is very bad at deception. Maybe he took BroDeal's advice, took to the pews and has mended his ways. :rolleyes:

Hi to all,
but i f i want to sell thi frame,how much i can ask?
I want to sell it with white Ritchey seat post ans SLR Selle Italia carbon seat.
Thanks a lot.

Attachments

• IMG_4894.JPG
    IMG_4894.JPG
    120.4 KB · Views: 8