2007 Roi Monster Frameset Arrived

bobbyOCR said:
BMC is gorgeous.

Airborne and Lightspeed, reasonable.

A $10K Litespeed Ghisallo...reasonable? Whatever.

Your son's bike, I need to squint to avoid temporary blindness, but from what I can tell, that is now one of 4 gaudy bikes that look good. Well done.

Uh, yeah, gaudy as the TDF bikes and pro rider Team kits.

Remember rule number one of internet agruing. If you get wound up you are losing. You can be winning 'the argument' but if you are getting hung up on it, its no fun.

Uh, what? Just because I can type and post pics doesn't mean I'm hung up. The fact that I can "discuss" things w/people who disagree only testifies to my testicular fortitude, not my temperment. Believe me, I pay more attention to passing gas than forum feuds. I'm having fun mate. :D

Black, grey, white, chrome and anything that doesn't reflect a colour isn't a colour.

I'm glad that you think are correct. I don't care but I'm glad YOU do. ;) Anything that's in a paint can is a color. It makes life at the paint store easier. It's confusing when I call to order black or white paint and have to tell them that it isn't a color when they ask, "what color?". :rolleyes:

Taking your time can be good, but when it isn't a personal project, especially for business, time is money. Now, back to the slightly pointless bickering, more on.

Time is relative, if one's relatives are extremely slow then yes, I agree. Why does it take someone 10 minutes to do the same thing it takes someone 2 hours? What is accomplished hasn't changed just the amount of time spent doing it. Take 2 of these and your build time will reduce by 99%. :eek: :D ;)

The litespeed is not bad. The airborne's red highlights ruin it. Though I apreciate the black or white bartape (cept on one bike).

No pro teams use colour fade bartape.

keep it up.