Another try at the "Biomechanical Evaluation of Pedalling Mechanics-Big Lance' thread

Sillyoldtwit said:
Thank you for gman and alienator to translate not understanding sentence which, ; your kind is very acceptable with me and greatly helpless together. good luck in your riding bicycles in futuristic time. To me roadhouse is phlucky, phlucky and understanded is not like price of SRM nor with a squirrel in my garden shed. Thanks again. Tyson ;)

That's sweet. You didn't have to say that. And to answer that last sentence, no, I've never really had a problem with boils.

Sillyoldtwit said:
he riders themselves findings and astonishments that they worked for them, the damn church of scientologists cycling headquarters preist's findings as well but you don't want to see that, only stuck on fighting your one sides war and it's old already so fine,

There he goes again - translate please somebody!:confused:

Translation: "I use a lot of starch when I make pancakes, but sometimes I choose the wrong lipstick."

Fday said:
Hey Fergie, I am not so sure why you carry such venom towards my product but clearly you do. Of course we make marketing claims, people want to know what they might expect if they get the product. To say we are not able to support those claims is pure BS because we support them in several ways, first with our in-house "beta-testing" results during development, second, with tons of testimonials and endorsements coming from users at all levels and third, if that is not sufficient for the potential customer, with a money-back guarantee. That, to me, seems like plenty of support.

What we are not able to do is to PROVE, to a scientific certainty, that the claims are true. Of course, no other product (or coach, for that matter) that makes any kind of claim of athletic performance improvement has scientific proof of their claims either.

So, keep on ranting. It is the internet afterall.

where'd he go? :D i'd have to bet my life that ALL cyclists/engineers/athletes have thought of the brilliance of independent cranks and if it were, oh, let's say Jordan Rapp and Dan Empfield who got to it first, all the marketing would be the same, all the discussions would be the same except for fergie would be on that side of the playing field seeing as how they'd be the ones backing it up from every and all angles. I'd also be willing to bet my life that Jordan Rapp, engineer and top pro triathlete in one, has more than once thought of using PC's and I'd be willing to also bet my life that he'd improve if Dan would let him do so, no science required.

just throwing it out there as that is who 'we' supposedly consists of. it's nothing more than schoolyard bullying tactics and he's too scared to fight his own battles is what it is, which is why he's now gone, the same reason why alienator won't talk sh!t to you after you stated what you said about ALL scientific claims after all of her one sided bullsh!t talk about them as he's only more focused on besting me and getting attention and why gman only comes in for sloppy thirds along the same lines, also only focusing on me and not the real subject at hand. transparent. weak. childish. old. ignorant. ignorable... and now over.

roadhouse said:
also only focusing on me and not the real subject at hand. transparent. weak. childish. old. ignorant. ignorable... and now over.

So just more hot air and Frank just baseless marketing claims.

alienator said:
Translation: "I use a lot of starch when I make pancakes, but sometimes I choose the wrong lipstick."

Wait, I thought it meant "I make muffins when it rains, but when I'm sad it's a wonderful day to pick up a hammer."

fergie said:
So just more hot air and Frank just baseless marketing claims.

btw, i have nothing but the utmost respect for Big Jordan Rapp. fergie, you're really sad. goodbye.

roadhouse said:
btw, i have nothing but the utmost respect for Jordan Rapp. fergie, you're really sad. goodbye.

So just more hot air? So much for making a compelling argument.

Well you are about to go 40% faster so how can us mere mortals compete? We await you impending World Championess as well as all the other World Champions. Frank tells us it won't happen in 5-6 weeks. Funny that in ten years use the numbers of "success stories" is so small. I'm surprised you are here rather than out using them clocking up the 5-6 months you need to get your 40% improvement.

fergie said:
Well you are about to go 40% faster so how can us mere mortals compete? We await you impending World Championess as well as all the other World Champions. Frank tells us it won't happen in 5-6 weeks. Funny that in ten years use the numbers of "success stories" is so small. I'm surprised you are here rather than out using them clocking up the 5-6 months you need to get your 40% improvement.

now teetering moreso to the side of straight stupid...

Yes I agree Franks claims of 40% are quite stupid. The few guys who have made them turned out to be fakes either misunderstanding the measurement of power or supplying doctored (pun intended Frank) files. But I'm sure you will be different.

it's now official. smarts > fergie. :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JVcbVeMnt8[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gSb2A4mXtg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcggUJgGm6M&feature=related[/ame]

fergie said:
Yes I agree Franks claims of 40% are quite stupid. The few guys who have made them turned out to be fakes either misunderstanding the measurement of power or supplying doctored (pun intended Frank) files. But I'm sure you will be different.

How can you "misunderstand" power measurement? You have a little box and it shows you a number and if you're into all that techno junk - it dun shows you lines 'n stuff on grafs so yer downt needz to reed the numborz.

Finally got the first full week of training in since last June. The first hard sessions had me thinking "my hamstrings are still as useless as they were last year..." :mad:

Nice too see after all that time drinking and being a lard ar$e pedalling on the PC's is still nicely coordinated but the muscles that pull the pedals down are seriously lacking but I'm in better shape than I was this time last year so I can't really complain too much. Well, I could but hey, I'd end up bitter like Fergie. ;)

swampy1970 said:
How can you "misunderstand" power measurement? You have a little box and it shows you a number and if you're into all that techno junk - it dun shows you lines 'n stuff on grafs so yer downt needz to reed the numborz.

Well the guy was a MIT Grad student. Good to see you make your usual contribution to any argument: nothing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T0utQ-XWGY&feature=channel]YouTube - Fergie - Fergalicious[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDCIey9-PDM&feature=related]YouTube - Fergie - Big Girls Don't Cry[/ame]