Armstong on Last Call tonite

jrtalon

Jul 22, 2006
Hmm I didn't see this posted on this page, but sorry if its been mentioned. Lance is going to appear on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight(well this morning) at show starts at 1:35, its only a half hour show and the guest is usually on within 10mins of show start. Figured it would be worth noting with everything thats happened today.

jrtalon said:
Hmm I didn't see this posted on this page, but sorry if its been mentioned. Lance is going to appear on Last Call with Carson Daly tonight(well this morning) at show starts at 1:35, its only a half hour show and the guest is usually on within 10mins of show start. Figured it would be worth noting with everything thats happened today.
Armstrong already said he was not going to comment until the results of the B sample were released, but who knows maybe he'll change his mind.

thanks for the heads up man i'd still like to see lance talk even if he isn't my fave racer.

SaintAndrew said:
thanks for the heads up man i'd still like to see lance talk even if he isn't my fave racer.
Okaaaay. That was weird. I don't know if anyone else watched it, but they acted like the 2006 Tour didn't happen. Like it was recorded two weeks ago or something. So, I guess if Lance says he doesn't want to talk about it, then he REALLY doesn't want to talk about it. Nothing wrong with fighting cancer, however, so I can see he doesn't want any kind of negative stuff surrounding his livestrong pitch. It was just weird to have the most famous cyclist in the world totally ignore the most talked about news story today. BTW, Carson Daly is an idiot, IMHO.

nns1400 said:
Okaaaay. That was weird. I don't know if anyone else watched it, but they acted like the 2006 Tour didn't happen. Like it was recorded two weeks ago or something. So, I guess if Lance says he doesn't want to talk about it, then he REALLY doesn't want to talk about it. Nothing wrong with fighting cancer, however, so I can see he doesn't want any kind of negative stuff surrounding his livestrong pitch. It was just weird to have the most famous cyclist in the world totally ignore the most talked about news story today. BTW, Carson Daly is an idiot, IMHO.
Given that he was in Iowa last night, the show was definitely taped.