Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP Pix

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by hippy, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806

  2. cfsmtb

    cfsmtb New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2003
    Messages:
    4,963
    Excellent pix.

    We couldn't make this year, really missed the fun and games of the madison. Hope all is well Hippy. ;)

  3. Jess

    Jess Guest

    cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to send it over!)

    look at the guy in the yellow helmet looking at the camera (in the richmond cyclery gear)
    in 170_7008

  4. Jess

    Jess Guest

    actually you got a few

    170_7008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17 , 18, 19

    saved them all

    news:Z1S0c.3618$%[email protected]...
    > (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
    > family crisis)
    >
    > Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
    > Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04
    >
    > Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral
    >
    > 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03
    >
    > Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp
    >
    > ciao
    >

    > --

  5. hippy

    hippy New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2003
    Messages:
    1,806
    >cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to
    >send it over!

    Yeah, I was looking for him specifically after our track discussion
    in another thread where he mentioned what he'd be wearing and
    riding. I replied to that thread letting him know about the pics. No
    response yet. Let him know and he can have bigger versions of
    the pics of him...

  6. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
    > family crisis)

    > Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
    > Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

    > Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

    > 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

    > Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

    > ciao

    > --

    Hey that's me and a mate sitting together (in the red circled bit).

    http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~nmr/169_6963_.jpg

    BTW hippy, sorry for infringing on your copyright :)

    --
    Nick

  7. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
    > (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
    > family crisis)

    > Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
    > Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

    > Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

    > 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

    > Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

    > ciao

    > --

    I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle part where the
    bar/cafe? thing is?

    Great pics.

    --
    Nick

  8. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

  9. Hippy

    Hippy Guest

    "NickZX6R" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle part where the bar/cafe?
    > thing is?

    No, you have to possess "the knowledge" before you can enter the serving area of amber life..

    When the drugs wear off, that means: Yes, anyone can go into the "middle bit", at least, the middle
    bit that looks like a bar with tables and chairs - not the area with the riders and their bikes. To
    get there you have to walk down the back past a couple of 'normal' entrances until you find yourself
    near a lift. Catch the lift down, exit lift, wander around for 30mins, arrive back at lift, wander
    around 30mins more, arrive inside the track near beer! :)

    hippy It's not really that bad! ;-)

  10. Jess

    Jess Guest

    yeah I was in the middle with my +1 and a few mates....as one of my friends was racing so we stayed
    down there to entertain him between races ;)