Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP Pix

hippy

New Member
Sep 5, 2003
1,806
Excellent pix.

We couldn't make this year, really missed the fun and games of the madison. Hope all is well Hippy. ;)

cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to send it over!)

look at the guy in the yellow helmet looking at the camera (in the richmond cyclery gear)
in 170_7008

actually you got a few

170_7008, 09, 10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17 , 18, 19

saved them all

news:Z1S0c.3618$%[email protected]...
> (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
> family crisis)
>
> Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
> Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04
>
> Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral
>
> 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03
>
> Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp
>
> ciao
>

> --

>cool you got one of geoff (better get his email address to
>send it over!

Yeah, I was looking for him specifically after our track discussion
in another thread where he mentioned what he'd be wearing and
riding. I replied to that thread letting him know about the pics. No
response yet. Let him know and he can have bigger versions of
the pics of him...

hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
> (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
> family crisis)

> Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
> Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

> Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

> 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

> Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

> ciao

> --

Hey that's me and a mate sitting together (in the red circled bit).

http://www.labyrinth.net.au/~nmr/169_6963_.jpg

BTW hippy, sorry for infringing on your copyright :)

--
Nick

hippy <[email protected]> wrote:
> (posting from cyclingforums due to Bigpuddle's news servers needing time off work to deal with a
> family crisis)

> Photos from the Cyclist's International Cup & Sid Patterson GP at Vodaphone Arena (Melbourne) last
> Saturday night: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/CIC04

> Also.. 106th Austral Wheelrace: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/2004Austral

> 2003 Melbourne Cup on Wheels: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/MCOW03

> Other ride/race photos: http://www.thehippy.net/Cycling/ride_photos.asp

> ciao

> --

I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle part where the
bar/cafe? thing is?

Great pics.

--
Nick

"NickZX6R" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I didn't really wander around the place. Can anybody go into the middle part where the bar/cafe?
> thing is?

No, you have to possess "the knowledge" before you can enter the serving area of amber life..

When the drugs wear off, that means: Yes, anyone can go into the "middle bit", at least, the middle
bit that looks like a bar with tables and chairs - not the area with the riders and their bikes. To
get there you have to walk down the back past a couple of 'normal' entrances until you find yourself
near a lift. Catch the lift down, exit lift, wander around for 30mins, arrive back at lift, wander
around 30mins more, arrive inside the track near beer! :)

hippy It's not really that bad! ;-)

yeah I was in the middle with my +1 and a few mates....as one of my friends was racing so we stayed
down there to entertain him between races ;)