Re: Bicyclist killed in Iowa

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by MRiordan95, Sep 17, 2004.

  1. MRiordan95

    MRiordan95 Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Anonymous
    Sender <[email protected]> writes:

    >Subject: Bicyclist killed in Iowa

    Subject: Bicyclist killed in New York state
    Subject: Bicyclist killed in Florida
    Subject: Another bicyclist bites the dust in South Carolina
    Subject: North Carolina bicyclist killed
    Subject: Stupid bicyclist killed in North Carolina
    Subject: Bicyclist killed in Iowa

    And your point is?

    Tags:

  2. Tom Keats

    Tom Keats Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (MRiordan95) writes:
    > In article <[email protected]>, Anonymous
    > Sender <[email protected]> writes:
    >
    >>Subject: Bicyclist killed in Iowa

    > Subject: Bicyclist killed in New York state
    > Subject: Bicyclist killed in Florida
    > Subject: Another bicyclist bites the dust in South Carolina
    > Subject: North Carolina bicyclist killed
    > Subject: Stupid bicyclist killed in North Carolina
    > Subject: Bicyclist killed in Iowa
    >

    > And your point is?

    Cars are too dangerous for a lot of people to
    (be allowed to) operate.

    cheers,
    Tom

    --