The Raelian Message

jhuskey said:
I guess it depends which list I am on.
its similar to God's hit list...people who's time on earth is about to expire. Normally we bury them in a hole or burn them in a fire and God takes them away. In this case however, midgets immensely more intelligent that ourselves sneak into our house when we are asleep and take us to Mars.

MountainPro said:
its similar to God's hit list...people who's time on earth is about to expire. Normally we bury them in a hole or burn them in a fire and God takes them away. In this case however, midgets immensely more intelligent that ourselves sneak into our house when we are asleep and take us to Mars.

Naked female midgets?

MountainPro said:
they can be anything you want them to be mate..naked female amazonian, marsian, welsh, midgets..

That's right ,if I am asleep I am probably dreaming and it is my dream to have the way I want it.

MountainPro said:

I spent the most formative years of my life having fundamentalist **** rammed down my throat. When I was 10, some kiddy-fiddler in a cheap polyester suit told us all that Jesus was coming back in 5 years time and so we had better all get our **** together. Or words to that effect.
The Raelians can't frighten me with hellfire, mars, naked welsh midgets or anything else for that matter.

But if we were all cloned from midget Japanese people from outer-space how come Elves and Hobbits and Orcs are all so different?

Seriously thought, it’s no more whacked out than the BS religious dogma that half the world seems happy to believe.

otherworld said:
Seriously thought, it’s no more whacked out than the BS religious dogma that half the world seems happy to believe.

When I feel like a laff I can always read the first few books of the old testament of the bible. Some weird **** happening there....

fatboy61 said:
When I feel like a laff I can always read the first few books of the old testament of the bible. Some weird **** happening there....
Spiritual guidance is at hand,my son.
Be washed in the blood of the Lamb! See the light! Be saved!
Click on the link and let Cheeses be your Saviour!
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome.

stevebaby said:
Spiritual guidance is at hand,my son.
Be washed in the blood of the Lamb! See the light! Be saved!
Click on the link and let Cheeses be your Saviour!
http://www.landoverbaptist.org/
Landover Baptist | Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome.

:D :D Yeah, big fan of the landover baptists. If you want a real belly laugh, check out some of the letters.

There's evidence to suggest Moses was in contact with a flying saucer on Mount Sinai. Nobody but Moses could draw close as only he and Aaron had radiation-protection outfits.

fatboy61 said:

Carrera said:
There's evidence to suggest Moses was in contact with a flying saucer on Mount Sinai. Nobody but Moses could draw close as only he and Aaron had radiation-protection outfits.
Whatever you have been smoking, please send me a big bag of it in the post. :D :D :D