The Thread about Nothing....

Albert 50 said:
Cycling Forums Statistics
Threads: 555,575, Posts: 4,699,537, Members: 136,216
Welcome to our newest member, GOCADEL!!!!!!!
Only one member who's joined since March 25th has been allowed to post...and that was a spammer called dreamath. The membership total then was about 132,000. So the last 4,000 or so members have signed up... but have been unable to post. The lack of new members has really affected the Equipment forum and the Bike Cafe... both of which relied on a lot of threads started by new members.

Does anyone here know the owner, Steve? Does he live in Tassy?

Crankyfeet said:
Only one member who's joined since March 25th has been allowed to post...and that was a spammer called dreamath. The membership total then was about 132,000. So the last 4,000 or so members have signed up... but have been unable to post. The lack of new members has really affected the Equipment forum and the Bike Cafe... both of which relied on a lot of threads started by new members.

Does anyone here know the owner, Steve? Does he live in Tassy?
Cranky is gonna buy the forum.

Q for Ma relating to hot-foot.

Participants in studies into deficiency in Pantothenic acid often report a painful burning sensation. Cyclists can get a similar feeling on long rides but it has always been put down to swelling of the feet, the constant pressure of pedalling, overstimulation of nerves in the feet, etc.

Any chance that the long haul on the bike could be depleting stores of Pantothenic acid and that a good dose (perhaps taken before the ride) could ease the discomfort?

Originally Posted by Thunder

tdf08-1992.jpg

shocking set of fake tits. When did they develop the silicone augmentation?

Finally found them! ;)

You're right, fairly nasty plastic infection going on there. It's just not right, is it?

jock.c said:

Participants in studies into deficiency in Pantothenic acid often report a painful burning sensation. Cyclists can get a similar feeling on long rides but it has always been put down to swelling of the feet, the constant pressure of pedalling, overstimulation of nerves in the feet, etc.

Any chance that the long haul on the bike could be depleting stores of Pantothenic acid and that a good dose (perhaps taken before the ride) could ease the discomfort?
Probably gout IMHO. Cut the three bottles of red a day down to three a week and you'll be as right as Oliver Reeds liver.

classic1 said:
Probably gout IMHO. Cut the three bottles of red a day down to three a week and you'll be as right as Oliver Reeds liver.
I can't thank you enough Dr Classic. Once again you've saved my cycling future. Who'd have thunkit?

I just watched the vid of Cadel Evans headbutting the camera. Give him a Mr T haircut or a solarium tan and he has a future in WWE. We'll have the come up with a nickname. You'll probably all do better because I hate wrestling and can only rip off names from that most retarded period of life, my early teens

Cadel 'the junkyard dog' Evans
Cadel 'the animal' Evans
Cadel 'the eyebrow' Evans
'Superfly' Evans
Cadel 'the Silencer' Evans (really bad play on team name)
Cadel 'the limpet' Evans (should please those haters)
Cadel the pipsqueak (you gotta sound tough to be WWE)
Hulk Bogan (gratuitous Aussie reference)

jock.c said:
I can't thank you enough Dr Classic. Once again you've saved my cycling future. Who'd have thunkit?
No worries. Just in case it turns out to be a virus take three panadol and have a lie down.

This doctoring caper is **** easy. I dunno why ma has to make a fuss digging around in peoples guts playing with their shitpipes or making up all these is fancy names for stuff all the time.

I'll bulk bill you for that jock.

jock.c said:

There's some evidence around for using it in diabetic neuropathy, and also the reports you've alluded to, so I guess you could try it. It certainly won't hurt anything but your wallet.

Whatever your body doesn't use it will pee out anyway, so chances of toxicity are vanishingly small.

Cyclist's hot foot is more likely to be the result of compression of nerves and blood vessels by pressure on the ball of the foot.

classic1 said:
I just watched the vid of Cadel Evans headbutting the camera. Give him a Mr T haircut or a solarium tan and he has a future in WWE.
Interesting, when I watched the vid of Cadel Evans head-butting the camera, it seemed to me as if the camera was deliberately placed in his path where he would run into it. It didn't seem to me like he lunged to one side or anything and smacked his head into it on purpose.

Mind you, I'm currently lying on the couch fighting off the dreaded lurgy so my critical faculties aren't firing at full strength.

matagi said:
Interesting, when I watched the vid of Cadel Evans head-butting the camera, it seemed to me as if the camera was deliberately placed in his path where he would run into it. It didn't seem to me like he lunged to one side or anything and smacked his head into it on purpose.

Mind you, I'm currently lying on the couch fighting off the dreaded lurgy so my critical faculties aren't firing at full strength.
Probably a virus. Take three panadol. You are already lying down so I'll only bill you for half a consultation.

jock.c said:
Originally Posted by Thunder

tdf08-1992.jpg

shocking set of fake tits. When did they develop the silicone augmentation?

Finally found them! ;)

You're right, fairly nasty plastic infection going on there. It's just not right, is it?

No It's not right...please stop 'bumping' this post so we are forced to look at it again :D

Thank you Dr Classic1. I am happy to inform you that I have just been granted registration in Victoria - so I will be able to return the professional favour by conducting a DRE on you next time I am visiting. :D :D :eek:

matagi said:
Thank you Dr Classic1. I am happy to inform you that I have just been granted registration in Victoria - so I will be able to return the professional favour by conducting a DRE on you next time I am visiting. :D :D :eek:
I look forward to it, just make sure you wear something sexy.

matagi said:
Better make it three...

matagi said:

I think the correct etiquette is you have to buy him dinner first! :D